chloemiu
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 129
How many until it kicks in? past 30 now and not 1 RI
  • letian666
    letian666
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2

Same problem, did about 900 ki fragments, no RI drop. Gave up and did a few graphene armor, RI dropped after a few. Something is screwy.

• Hound947
    Hound947
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 482

Streakbreaker doesn't exist you get the armours depending on if somone hasn't got there finger on the button that stops payouts. If they see you progressing to quickly and getting your frags and upgrades for free they activate a damage modifier for npcs on your acount so that you take more damage then others would then expect you to coin repair and the modifier is reset.

Hound
  • chloemiu
    chloemiu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 129
    Sent in a  support ticket, the kixeye 'expert' said the drops are fine, check your inventory. 

Wow I never thought to check my inventory. Guess the experts know what they're talking about.

Update: so none dropped after well over 30 hits on the Blue RI but ended up with a few free RIs after killing over a hundred.
    seems graphene3 drop the most RIs and the blue shield RI drop the least.

• Frankv
    Frankv
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 895
    ah wouldnt it be nice of kixeye to actually realease drop numbers??? hmmm oh nooo! that would ''ahem, ruin the fun aspect of farming'' ......
    who even thinks of these comments/replies?

give us data let us farm. people who dont care much about drop rates wont use it. the players that do would give kix a thumbs up. for once ....
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,972
    edited 14 Oct 2020, 6:33PM
    Frankv said:
    ah wouldnt it be nice of kixeye to actually realease drop numbers??? hmmm oh nooo! that would ''ahem, ruin the fun aspect of farming'' ......

give us data let us farm. people who dont care much about drop rates wont use it. the players that do would give kix a thumbs up. for once ....

if they gave drop rates, we could obviously easily exploit them to our advantage.

Seriously though they don't give drop rates to avoid being held accountable for said drop rate. This way there's no accountability and they can continue to :insert your choice of word:: about whatever positive " drop  rate changes" they make
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • Whitefall
    Whitefall
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 43

Streakbreaker was always around 30 hits by me and then over again.
    I do remember the first event of spectre where streakbreaker was way faster than now

• Frankv
    Frankv
    Strike-force Captain
    Frankv said:

if they gave drop rates, we could obviously easily exploit them to our advantage.

Seriously though they don't give drop rates to avoid being held accountable for said drop rate. This way there's no accountability and they can continue to :insert your choice of word:: about whatever positive " drop  rate changes" they make
    how can we exploit them... its random drop chance to max hit of 30... tell me how that is exploitable?

if you mean that we hit 29 targets and dont get our RI. and then we be like: ''aight bois here it comes!''
    i dont call it exploit. i call it anticipation.

if we know the drop chance % number then we at least have a visual on how much chance we get for a drop.

but yeah please tell me your exploit.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,972
    Frankv said:

how can we exploit them... its random drop chance to max hit of 30... tell me how that is exploitable?

sarcasam man, thats the whole point.

its about accountability and kixeye not liking that

Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • Frankv
    Frankv
    Strike-force Captain
    Frankv said:

sarcasam man, thats the whole point.

its about accountability and kixeye not liking that

lol sarcasm trough chat is not always 100% clear if no use of '' '' or whatever.

but yes, indeed. kixeye should step up their game and be a little more transparent. drop rates and % are a nice add on to what we as player can expect from our effort. especially the people who are not online every day. they can set better goals to what they want to achieve.