First Fractal (M1 Torus Dreadnought Target)

Star Platinum
Star Platinum
VC Mod
Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,185
edited 9 Oct 2020, 3:50PM
Rebels,

Fleets that bear the insignia of the Imperium Liberatus have been detected in our sector! They are carrying fragments of the Torus Dreadnought, a famed hull known amongst the Spectre Division. This elitist hull retains the firing arc synonymous with all Dreadnought hulls and brings its unique abilities to the Void. The Torus encourages diversity and flexibility with various slots, granting lots of freedom. This Dreadnought has a unique weapon that fires when Prime Shift is activated, omni damage (except Void) resistance out of the gate, stasis immunity and a spawner slot at start. You can collect this fearsome hull by collecting 1000 M1 fragments from the one target, which is detailed below. You can own only one Torus Dreadnought, regardless of its markup level, no exceptions!

The M1 Torus consumes 961,041,513 H3 and 495,198,708 AM. Its an instant build. The target below will drop 6-10 M1 Torus fragments and starts at L140.

• The Liberatus Dynasty contains seven M4 Kopises, ten M4 Bucklers and six M4 Broadsiders, split into two sections. The second group, which contains the bulk of the ships in this target, activates when you approach any of them. The Broadsiders can spawn Pikes en masse, so Switches are highly recommended to counter that swarm.

Below are the stats for the M1 Torus. All the additional slots are on the second layer.

Here are two GIFs of the Irradiation Missile in action.

THE HUNT BEGINS ON OCTOBER 19TH, AT 2100 PDT. GOOD LUCK, REBELS!

Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | ヘブンズ・ドアー
  • jecy ssg
    jecy ssg
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2020 Posts: 1
    yo dude, u need to nerf this **** fleet cuz is so g0d. btw can u give some nave pls
  • Andrew Miller64
    Andrew Miller64
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 194
    Has anyone actually found a use for the Imperitor yet before we get suckered into this one?
  • moxin1
    moxin1
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 5
    Bro this fleet is soo hardcore
    asesino de enemigos y poderoso aliado 
  • COSMIC GOD
    COSMIC GOD
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 21

This all looks like a big **** nerf

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,972
    it shold get its own mega spawner, the normal ones arent going to do it any help. The irradiation missile is moot, have you not seen T9 HP pools? More lost opportunity for  interesting over drives and concept ideas by kixeye.

It does no dmg to the second NPC ship as well?
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,993
    Has anyone actually found a use for the Imperitor yet before we get suckered into this one?
    I've used it some of late, but I'm afraid it's probably going to get quickly overshadowed by this one. Which is a shame because the Imperator is such an elegant ship. I wish they'd released it second after the Leviathan so it would have had a longer run.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,962
    edited 14 Oct 2020, 1:16PM
    it shold get its own mega spawner, the normal ones arent going to do it any help. The irradiation missile is moot, have you not seen T9 HP pools? More lost opportunity for  interesting over drives and concept ideas by kixeye.

It does no dmg to the second NPC ship as well?

I agree about the spawner. Its an exciting idea with spawners on the dread but it gets no bonus from the hull, judging by those screenshots, so not sure how effective it will be. Maybe it can be used as a decoy at least in some limited fashion giving the ship a tactical option in PvE besides "tank and spank".  For PvP people will spam the Halt Reventant anyway when triggers gets free of their mass. Its a far superior spawner but triggers having finite uses makes those too expensive to use for PvE.

The irradiation missile effectiveness depends on the damage scaling from the markups. The screenshots only show us MK1. So jury is still out.

Looks like a more interesting ship than the Imperator at least. Imperator should have had spawers to begin with. So cant wait to start farming it.
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,972

The irradiation missile effectiveness depends on the damage scaling from the markups. The screenshots only show us MK1. So jury is still out.

its kixeye what else do you need to know.  /argument

Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)