LAG

Evil_Scotsman
Evil_Scotsman
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 83
Start of Bounty was good...but then it has died of  LAG...it just keeps getting worse...I have tried so many diff browsers...restarted empty cache ....30 sec just to load Map...20 sec to finally enter target...but once your in, Battle has already started...££ once i get in after refresh the target has vanished...or took by someone else more ££ Game is a Joke 
Abadon
  • fuxxyou
    fuxxyou
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 47
    yep lag real bad  game unplayable for me  ..no not my computor.  but remember lag  puts coin in kix coffers  so dont expect it to get any better
  • Shawn Mcq
    Shawn Mcq
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 21
    Did all that evil_scotsman did and i can't load world map. it just keep's "loading". wtf
  • Evil_Scotsman
    Evil_Scotsman
    Potential Threat
    Went to bed as game was unplayable....just went ti hit a 142 kix employee base...sos 2x fleet taking damage as game reloads....the time it loads you could go n switch the kettle on ground up the coffee beans ... come bk...go bk into battle to try n hit retreat...no SOS again....3 tickets in last night ....as per usual no reply .... plenty of others in same boat...fix the game 
    Abadon
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,546
    If you're in Flash, try opting in to HTML5 (and vice versa). Might be an issue there. What browser are you using? 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Evil_Scotsman
    Evil_Scotsman
    Potential Threat
    If you're in Flash, try opting in to HTML5 (and vice versa). Might be an issue there. What browser are you using? 
    Chrome Updated Version as Supposedly that's what was wrong during the last Raid.
    Abadon
  • fuxxyou
    fuxxyou
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 47
    always our fault evil     wat is not our fault is the endless pop ups just tryed to put fleet on repair and had 17 pop ups ..no wonder game is lagging
  • squirrel_grip
    squirrel_grip
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 233
    I don't why they still say it's a problem at our end when so many people are having this issue
    Every player would be using something different which common sense would tell you that it's not the player but the provider
    I've tried just about everything and still it gets worse 
    But nothing will be done if it's making kix money 
  • Raven
    Raven
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 31
    it is about the money thats why its never been fixed
  • jason.hite.549
    jason.hite.549
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 286
    12 second of lag and skiing all over the map regardless of how I try it and I use Facebook Gameroom...lol
  • Evil_Scotsman
    Evil_Scotsman
    Potential Threat
    edited 24 Jul 2020, 10:41AM
    Got a reply from Fred a Kix Expert...I wont post the reply but luckily for Fred he wasn't standing in front of me when i got his answer.....Apparently I am the only 1 complaining of LAG!! really is that it...passed onto Customer service...Not holding out any hopes of a reply...Simple truth is I can't do bounty...But I can do FM and TLC 2 running at same time...no LAG....bounty forget it...lost to many fleets to error sos codes.
    Abadon
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,546
    Got a reply from Fred a Kix Expert...I wont post the reply but luckily for Fred he wasn't standing in front of me when i got his answer.....Apparently I am the only 1 complaining of LAG!! really is that it...passed onto Customer service...Not holding out any hopes of a reply...Simple truth is I can't do bounty...But I can do FM and TLC 2 running at same time...no LAG....bounty forget it...lost to many fleets to error sos codes.
    You aren't the only one - the team is working on it as best we can, including working on loading improvements and efficiencies in HTML5. Apologies for the issues. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager