BOUNTY SUCKS

WAR-GAMES
WAR-GAMES
Skilled Warrior
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 515
edited 23 Jul 2020, 3:06AM
bounty sucks alone with kixeye and the game Does kixeye really think the player are going to continue to pour more money in this game I know i'm not lag is bad. i do a lot of playing on auto and when bounty or raids come i see the lag when attacking Game is no fun anymore boring players are sick of the same old things 

• Wayward son
    Wayward son
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2020 Posts: 14
    WAR-GAMES said:
    bounty sucks alone with kixeye and the game Does kixeye really think the player are going to continue to pour more money in this game I know i'm not lag is bad. i do a lot of playing on auto and when bounty or raids come i see the lag when attacking Game is no fun anymore boring players are sick of the same old things 

Honestly i couldn't tell you how bad the lag is, i've only played twice this week on two different accounts. Every time i go to play my dock is burned and no sense sitting and waiting, i got other things i can do, like yard work FB puzzle games and anything ready to do when i want to play. one thing for sure, with a 3 hour bubble F kixeye and bounty, will never do it again. lesson learned
  • WAR-GAMES
    WAR-GAMES
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 515
    I know i have coined for about 9 years and spent tons of money. the people at kixeye have got new homes and new cars from the players. The game has gone to crap. For once I would like to build a base guard that works Gatekeepers and gorgons and this new crappy piranha don't cut it. what I've seen on the web players are calling the new hull crap. My portal are all level 4 and can't even equip a level 3 weapon on it 12 HT Defence platforms  and 12 platforms all at level 11 with a guard can't stop a base hit it comes close. Kixeye has forgot about the retrofit lab and the tactical lab. The gatekeeper and gorgon need to be unnerf and put back they was with better range and more power  

I did do the bounty and got some more prizes but what good does it do to get everything in game when 90% is just and will be obsolete in a few months