Do specials affect the built in weapon?
War Commander ID 1046937
Battle Pirates ID 4378025
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,112
    Yes, they do
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,525
    Car 36 said:
    Do specials affect the built in weapon?
    Yes, and rank will increase the reload of it.
  • highlander1
    highlander1
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 25
    Is Kixeye going to nerf it after whining by certain players..... that is the question we all want to know after what you did to Gatekeepers.
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 440
    Is Kixeye going to nerf it after whining by certain players..... that is the question we all want to know after what you did to Gatekeepers.
    ofcourse they will you forget that if it dont favour the attacker its not good and needs to be nerfed

• Xevian
    Xevian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 340
    So far from what I've seen in the employee bases it's just a slight pest, dies from a fleet of warhounds.  Unsure why it only has 1 weapon, seems like maybe someone confused it with an interceptor and then gave it only 5k damage from the main weapon, basically another useless defender ship that was untested because those that design the ship obviously don't play the game.
  • Calcrisk77
    Calcrisk77
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 82
    If base hitting became challenging there would be less coiners going around flattening whole sectors. Kixeye knows that there is more spending hitting the insta-repair on Conqueror fleets than hitting the insta-repair on defender fleets and bases.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,546
    Closing thread as answered. Thanks folks. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,112
    I think you forgot to close it
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
This discussion has been closed.