Turret Help Needed...

MassCarnage21
MassCarnage21
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 17
Hello pirates, I am just wondering which turrets are currently useful that do not require the H Transformer? I only have 5 of these & so far I have 1Farsight, 2 Tempest Launchers, 1 Thunderclap, 1 Thunderlord Mortar. I do have a Glacial Launcher, Wendigo, Aftermath + a bunch of Cerbs & Scatterguns in my base. Is anything else worth building that I don't need Transformer H for? Maybe something I can grab in the FM? How can I get more of the H Transformer blueprints? When I go to the FM prize list it says owned, so I think I have to wait for next FM? If so, how many can you redeem each week in the FM? I appreciate any help/direction as this is my biggest issue in game. I have lots of Heavy Turret blueprints redeemed, but no H Transformers :(  Sorry, lots of questions in 1 post lol
  • Duch-Kill
    Duch-Kill
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    you can get 12 all together  , for te rest  use them for anti ore ice fields .

• DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,112
    Honestly? Things besides HT transformers aren't very good. Drac Scatter 2 (or whatever the unlimited version is) and Ceberus might just be good enough to deal damage, but won't do a lot.
    Some utility turrets such as Cryo turrets, but not a lot of options

To get more HTs, you need to wait until the next FM or pick some up in Bounty/Pillage if you can spare the points
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1