HELP CAUSE JUST STARTED AGAIN

SABBAS-HELLAS
SABBAS-HELLAS
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 19
Hello guys can you tell me what is worth to take with b.thorium from the gear ??
thank you
  • lolwut1337
    lolwut1337
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 635
    What do you have?
    I'd just assume your account has as little as a newly created one.

Nick and his token, preferably 10 of it to upgrade him to level 5.
    Leonard, hero only unless you have a ton of blood thorium to spend. If you do then 15 tokens as well, enough to get him to level 6 so he can be deployed along other heroes. The rest of the tokens should be earned  from his token base.
    A few legendary hover tank if you're into some pvp activity.

That's about everything you need from the blood thorium exchange right now. Techs and legendary upgrade tokens are not needed til you grow considerably stronger.

• SABBAS-HELLAS
    SABBAS-HELLAS
    Greenhorn
    What do you have?
    I'd just assume your account has as little as a newly created one.

Nick and his token, preferably 10 of it to upgrade him to level 5.
    Leonard, hero only unless you have a ton of blood thorium to spend. If you do then 15 tokens as well, enough to get him to level 6 so he can be deployed along other heroes. The rest of the tokens should be earned  from his token base.
    A few legendary hover tank if you're into some pvp activity.

That's about everything you need from the blood thorium exchange right now. Techs and legendary upgrade tokens are not needed til you grow considerably stronger.

thanks a lot 

• lolwut1337
    lolwut1337
    Strike-force Captain
    No problem.

Though not asked, I think it's worth mentioning that you might want to get 1 of each devout, controller, absolver for a head start if you don't have them already. I don't recommend buying more than that because, imo, they're heavily overpriced in gear store. Get the rest in event store/holdout.

These gen 4 infantry are significantly stronger than older units stats-wise, very helpful in daily farming (1 devout alone can eat a medal III/thorium IV base easily). They're also a must for monthly event, in which almost everything older than gen 3 are completely useless. Having 1 or 0 is make or break.
  • SABBAS-HELLAS
    SABBAS-HELLAS
    Greenhorn
    i dont have any of them but i ll try taking them from event. what you mean holdout?lolwut1337 said:
    No problem.

Though not asked, I think it's worth mentioning that you might want to get 1 of each devout, controller, absolver for a head start if you don't have them already. I don't recommend buying more than that because, imo, they're heavily overpriced in gear store. Get the rest in event store/holdout.

These gen 4 infantry are significantly stronger than older units stats-wise, very helpful in daily farming (1 devout alone can eat a medal III/thorium IV base easily). They're also a must for monthly event, in which almost everything older than gen 3 are completely useless. Having 1 or 0 is make or break.

• lolwut1337
    lolwut1337
    Strike-force Captain
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/774031
    Basically a base defense mini-event without base buildings, only defenders. Can deploy defense-only units and attack-only units simultaneously.
    Defeating enemy units while keeping yours alive. Darkstorm is almost a must, get one if you get the chance.

Good for catching up imo, though some claim it's not newbie/returner friendly.