beginners treasure trove

Mark Lenard
Mark Lenard
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 367
well you tried but kinda fell short since what good are t8 defenders against t9 and 9.5 attackers?  one t9 = 3 t8 hulls second you put heavy turrets in the pack what good without ht for them? so pretty much a junk pack only good as scrap if you need res
  • blackheart300
    blackheart300
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 138
    well you tried but kinda fell short since what good are t8 defenders against t9 and 9.5 attackers?  one t9 = 3 t8 hulls second you put heavy turrets in the pack what good without ht for them? so pretty much a junk pack only good as scrap if you need res
    strange i got 4 HTs  try looking in the limited 

• blackheart300
    blackheart300
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 138
    edited 21 Jul 2020, 12:33PM
    click on the turret then the square at the bottom then limited if you have the beginners chest and turrtes should be in there

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,862
    It is a starter pack to give you something to start with and build from. It isn't intended that a new player completes the campaign and jumps up to a top of the line base stopping everything that sails into their base.

Also, there definitely should have been a few heavy transformers in the rewards from opening the chest. 4 is what I remember being told was in there.
  • HOT-COFFEE
    HOT-COFFEE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 335
    just click on a turret  ,and then equipt click on the place you would add a transformer then  select the limited  items you will see a  heavy transformer,if you have base parts you can add this by just pressing build , this will be instant ,then get some more baseparts  and then click on the turret again and then add a weapon then heavy weapons are in blueprints 
    ,the new bases that have done the beginners  treasure trove ,will have 4 heavy transformers  ,also if you dont have base parts you may have  tokens to speed up this
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 788
    At level 112 you should have better stuff then is being offered. It is meant as a steeping stone for new players. So they can actually start playing the game. Not meant to give you top base. I see your posted other other forum not to get new defender hull. See you just want it handed to you so you can complain about it later. Slackers and crybabies is what ruins this game. And you sir maybe both!
  • Mark Lenard
    Mark Lenard
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 21 Jul 2020, 6:50PM
    It is a starter pack to give you something to start with and build from. It isn't intended that a new player completes the campaign and jumps up to a top of the line base stopping everything that sails into their base.

Also, there definitely should have been a few heavy transformers in the rewards from opening the chest. 4 is what I remember being told was in there.
    lol even players who have been around cant keep fleets from sailing through but we keep trying till the t10 attack hull comes out against nerfed t9 defender and t8's but ty for correction on transformers i believe i didnt see because they are 12 max 
  • Mark Lenard
    Mark Lenard
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 21 Jul 2020, 6:53PM
    At level 112 you should have better stuff then is being offered. It is meant as a steeping stone for new players. So they can actually start playing the game. Not meant to give you top base. I see your posted other other forum not to get new defender hull. See you just want it handed to you so you can complain about it later. Slackers and crybabies is what ruins this game. And you sir maybe both!
    well i wasnt talking about me fyi some actually think of others rather then being an egotist and only thinking of urself
    come visit sometime i know where the repair button is but i might get lucky and waste you . btw reason i said about not getting it is because the whales will bawl if their paint gets scratched and kix in their infinite insanity will nerf them to pacify them so we can put time and resource into something they will nerf

• Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 788
    edited 21 Jul 2020, 7:25PM
    well i wasnt talking about me fyi some actually think of others rather then being an egotist and only thinking of urself
    come visit sometime i know where the repair button is but i might get lucky and waste you . btw reason i said about not getting it is because the whales will bawl if their paint gets scratched and kix in their infinite insanity will nerf them to pacify them so we can put time and resource into something they will nerf

lol, my point still stands. it is a catch up chest!!! Not a I win chest! For Newbs slackers and crybabies!!!
  • suck-ma-stump
    suck-ma-stump
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 352
    tier 8 defenders have been and still are kicking hounds and swarms out of bases there is only 1 tier 9 defender so far and thats the gatekeeper wich is easy to get around if you wait for it/them to surface once or twice so ou can get its timings maybe if you took time to adjust the builds you would see they are still effective ...i have 2 tier 7 in my guard .......
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,112
    Did you want the brand new stuff for free?
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • Mark Lenard
    Mark Lenard
    Skilled Warrior
    tier 8 defenders have been and still are kicking hounds and swarms out of bases there is only 1 tier 9 defender so far and thats the gatekeeper wich is easy to get around if you wait for it/them to surface once or twice so ou can get its timings maybe if you took time to adjust the builds you would see they are still effective ...i have 2 tier 7 in my guard .......
    yeah still tweaking base ill figure out the right mix eventually
  • Mark Lenard
    Mark Lenard
    Skilled Warrior
    Did you want the brand new stuff for free?
    dingbat you need to read i said i didnt need any of it . my comment was for new players or those just coming back beginners trove was for me just good as scrrap resources but new or returning players might get some use out of them after they refit them since kix doesnt seem to know how to equip freebies . only thing i really messed up on was ht transformers since im at max 12 i didnt see them so thought they didnt give them