10.30 Discussion Thread

• Airdefender
    Airdefender
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 130
    Ok you have lost your tiny little minds with this bounty.  Shove it.
  • cp6
    cp6
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 683
    my full warhound fleet can't kill a single Piranha  in the employee bases in time to even start to attack the base. I mean wtf is kixeye thinking 
  • dave55robinson
    dave55robinson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 253
    second week in a row cannot claim small forsaken chest
  • Mark Lenard
    Mark Lenard
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 367
    Ok you have lost your tiny little minds with this bounty.  Shove it.
    agreed a hull whose weapons are 45 range isnt anything but an insult

• Mark Lenard
    Mark Lenard
    Skilled Warrior
    Will the Piranha be nerfed next week after Bounty?
    of course they only work this well during events

• don.ryan.925
    don.ryan.925
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 16
    Congrats Kixeye.   You have outdone yourself once more.    You have cranked up the damage so high that now no one wants to play it.  
  • David.C
    David.C
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 136
    Wow I set up my everest just like my pretorian what a piece of chit! You would think it would be better sense it has almost 200,000,000 more armor
  • Archangel_1
    Archangel_1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 430
    CMGhillie - pass it up....take this Bounty and shove it.  4 fleets, hours for repairs, to kill a single 92 or 96.  NOT worth the time, repairs, crashes, trouble.  KEEP your new hull, I'll do just fine without it.

Virtually un-killable new ships in the targets are the problem, since we MUST kill a target 100% to get the points.  
  • Xevian
    Xevian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 340
    CM_Ghillie-- any chance you can add Explosive Force and Radioactive Force to the Bounty Prize Store being as these are conqueror equipped specials and haven't been in a bounty event in forever.   Thank you so much.
  • nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 767
    edited 25 Jul 2020, 3:03PM
    What kind of happy horse $ H 1 T  is this? the new ki targets, pretty much unkillable in one run..at least for me. Can I OPT OUT of this bounty?? such a waste of time.
    This game is rapidly dying. 
  • blackheart300
    blackheart300
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 138
    Portals  how come in my base with two  gatekeepers  wars fly through.. yet Kix employees  they are repaired fully  and nigh on impossible to  kill  .. Damages ramped up in them wish my turrets did this much damage.. your greed is pushing players away 
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,437
    Hey Kix, as per last week....Still cannot redeem PP1 chest in the FM.....
  • Lady Cat
    Lady Cat
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 122
    Dear Kix,  Please add employee bases that are a bit easier on pve players.  This is incredibly tough for many of us.  signed, a pve player in a pvp world.
  • paul.peterson.313
    paul.peterson.313
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 105
    nerfed....lol....its already nerfed and useless
  • Jason_Y85
    Jason_Y85
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 150

Visually it says debuff per projectile is buffed by 3x. Does this also means having 3 ships won't help to gain stacks faster.

This is an insult to player's intelligence.
  • Mazin Sidique
    Mazin Sidique
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2020 Posts: 1
    Any one have a problem getting to the world map or this is only my problem?????
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 630
    Portals  how come in my base with two  gatekeepers  wars fly through.. yet Kix employees  they are repaired fully  and nigh on impossible to  kill  .. Damages ramped up in them wish my turrets did this much damage.. your greed is pushing players away 
    The Employee Base Gatekeepers strongly resemble the initial release hulls. Before the series of nerfing began. The PvP guard strongly resembles the way those hulls used to perform. They seem to repair quicker, and seem to repair more items too. Perhaps this is just an oversight. Perhaps it's simply well designed targets. Perhaps someone can look into this.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 630
    Jason_Y85 said:

Visually it says debuff per projectile is buffed by 3x. Does this also means having 3 ships won't help to gain stacks faster.

This basically means one ship will do the job of three in respect to deflection effect.
    Maybe some people did not want to build and replace three hulls in their guard.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,725

@paul.peterson.313 said:
    (Quote)
    nerfed....lol....its already nerfed and useless

I think you need to re-read the changes. The thrower was BUFFED and now removes deflection about 3 times faster than it did before.

It's been made STRONGER, not weaker.

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • David.C
    David.C
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 136
    Wow thank God I got to see that new piece of crap hull in action! The only thing good it does is die! Glad I didn't buy gold and do bounty. Hopefully the word will get out how your trying to screw us!!
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,553
    Nope. We actually buffed the Forgefire based (in part) on some feedback we received. Cheers! :) 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Ghillie - Why are there no Merciless Mutineer Upgrade tokens and no Merciless Mutineer Upgrade Kits in the Mutineer on the Bounty Campaign?
    This TLC is an exact rerun of the last time we had it. When that happened, the flag wasn't even in-game yet.

In fact, recent history shows us that there haven't been flagship tokens or kits in these TLCs. Zealot didn't have it, Punisher MK2 didn't have it, Riot didn't have it.

I think we'll need to wait until Pillage to get more of those, and we may not even get any upgrade tokens for the flagship :(
    Thanks, Derpy. These items will be available elsewhere, but the campaign is a re-run of when it was first released. I can mention that folks are asking for these items (though I know it's been brought up before). Thanks! 
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,116
    Jason_Y85 said:

This basically means one ship will do the job of three in respect to deflection effect.
    Maybe some people did not want to build and replace three hulls in their guard.
    This means that you reach maximum deflections 3x faster now than before.

Having 2 ships firing will allow you to reach maximum deflections twice as fast as one ship firing, but the maximum debuff is still the same. This was true for the first day, and is even true now.

IMO the wording at the top of the game should have said something more along the lines "Pirates, we have buffed the Forgefire Thrower. It will reach maximum deflection reductions 3x faster"
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    FM prize pool 1 chest week 2 it is broke when do you plan to fix it 
    It's definitely on our radar - we have some other priority fixes up first. I'll include the fix in the Update Notes if/when it goes out. Thanks :) 
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Lady Cat said:
    Dear Kix,  Please add employee bases that are a bit easier on pve players.  This is incredibly tough for many of us.  signed, a pve player in a pvp world.
    Thanks Lady Cat. I know some of the bases were a bit spicy this time around. Hopefully my base will be up by next Bounty and I'll try to take it easy on you folks. ;) 
  • Jontork
    Jontork
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 392
    The problem with Bounty is when you get bubbled after 4 hours the portals, towers and OP are at half damage.  So, it's easier to kill.  Not going to coin base repairs, so I'll just site here and stew.   Grumble grumble. %$%^*
  • Little_Dean
    Little_Dean
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 111
    Lady Cat said:
    Thanks Lady Cat. I know some of the bases were a bit spicy this time around. Hopefully my base will be up by next Bounty and I'll try to take it easy on you folks. ;) 
    Perhaps you should talk to the folks there and stop putting in hulls and stuff that 99.9% of us don't have yet.  Players base shouldn't have an advantage over another play of similar rank.
  • Mark Lenard
    Mark Lenard
    Skilled Warrior
    bounty is for whales and suckers  since normal players have no chance to lock in points in 4 hrs all you do is help the whales and u get participation prizes

• sneaky35
    sneaky35
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 18
    Yes, the Piranha is overpowered and serves WH to its babies for breakfast. The HS is a nice appetiser for afternoon tea :) so they thank you for the number increase to 5
    It did not make it to the end of bounty, just waited till I had my third one built and nerfed it during

This discussion has been closed.