10.30 Discussion Thread

CM_Ghillie
CM_Ghillie
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,546
Captains, please discuss everything related to the 10.30 Update here. 
Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 440
    so you increases a already over power ship like hellswarms to 5 well done kix thanks for that its officall today is my last day of this crap cant deal with kix inablitiy to give us what we want and not what they think we want with there constant need to through new content at us on a weekly basis high damage repair times barely giving us time to us the ships oh wait thats right 5 mins of play for 8 hours of damage is kix motto so good bye

• Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,437
    Yes, the Piranha is overpowered and serves WH to its babies for breakfast. The HS is a nice appetiser for afternoon tea :) so they thank you for the number increase to 5
  • Grognak3
    Grognak3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2020 Posts: 10
    oh no my biggest fear is comng true. Now picture 5 of those things with invaders plates and building dmg build.I see bases melting like ice soon. I hope the piranha provide enogh firepower  to counter these or base defense will be doomed. Unless we get 2 more HT and let s say 250k more base power :D
  • Jnglwmn
    Jnglwmn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 256
    edited 22 Jul 2020, 1:31AM
    Tier 3?

• Little_Dean
    Little_Dean
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 111
    One of the issues about the new Piranah hull is that the weapon range is 45.  At 45 it will probably hit itself and nothing else.  What the range on the Hellswarms?
  • cat funt
    cat funt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 11
    so you increases a already over power ship like hellswarms to 5 well done kix thanks for that its officall today is my last day of this crap cant deal with kix inablitiy to give us what we want and not what they think we want with there constant need to through new content at us on a weekly basis high damage repair times barely giving us time to us the ships oh wait thats right 5 mins of play for 8 hours of damage is kix motto so good bye

I'm finding that my base a lot of the time will kill hells but when i use them on other peoples bases they kill my fleet. The hells UAV was nerfed  which means i have to refit them with mortar specials instead of UAV specials. The UAVs are crap now not even worth them being there. KIX dont think that building 2 or 3 hulls is  enough so they nerf them so you need 5. money money money.....KiX arent here to be your friend. They are here because the new Porsche is due out

• cat funt
    cat funt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 11

REMEMBER... When you pay to refit or VXP  your EVEREST someone on planet KIX is refuelling their Aston Martin
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 838
    Range and damage on new thrower is well sorry crap and can only have 1 gun on the ship 
    Make BP Great Again
  • Tyroneshoelaces
    Tyroneshoelaces
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 74
    So when we gonna get more land tiles 

who cares
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,112
    Jnglwmn said:
    Tier 3?

Actually this is very useful, it applies a slowdown effect that can un-stack fleets. Very useful in today's meta
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Range and damage on new thrower is well sorry crap and can only have 1 gun on the ship 
    It's a utility weapon
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

• Tatay Pinoy
    Tatay Pinoy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 167
    What type of damage "permafrost canon" has? Canons always have ballistic just that "permafrost" is almost synonymous to "cryogenic" which is radioactive.
  • Jason_Y85
    Jason_Y85
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 150
    Prepare 105% slow resist and walk past this junk. Or use UAV on this junk to chain it on buildings. Buildings dead first guaranteed.
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    What type of damage "permafrost canon" has? Canons always have ballistic just that "permafrost" is almost synonymous to "cryogenic" which is radioactive.
    My understanding is that all cannons are ballistic, so ballistic specials boost this

• jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 22 Jul 2020, 2:50PM
    It's a utility weapon
    I know what it is but as a utility it dose to little if it was -2000k like thunder clap it would be worth it 
    Make BP Great Again
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    It's a utility weapon
    I know what it is but as a utility it dose to little if it was -2000k like thunder clap it would be worth it 
    Deflections get weaker by between 75k and 300k. You have a slow effect too. Oh, and this thing moves and is will take 2+ minutes to kill. 
    Thunderclap is -32k max, from looking at the blueprint.

• Archangel_1
    Archangel_1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 430
    Ghillie - Why are there no Merciless Mutineer Upgrade tokens and no Merciless Mutineer Upgrade Kits in the Mutineer on the Bounty Campaign?
  • radarmash4343
    radarmash4343
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 47

maybe if u built better they last longer lmfao not 1 of my fleets lasts less than 5 mins!!
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 487
    Bastile sea wall no power for guns.... Rockets full, scrap does not work....
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Day camps, build tokens an old junk ships....
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    3 T9 conquerors and only 2 T9 defenders... 
  • rutroo
    rutroo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 812
    zeusIII said:
    3 T9 conquerors and only 2 T9 defenders... 
    were you see t9 def tokens
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Ghillie - Why are there no Merciless Mutineer Upgrade tokens and no Merciless Mutineer Upgrade Kits in the Mutineer on the Bounty Campaign?
    This TLC is an exact rerun of the last time we had it. When that happened, the flag wasn't even in-game yet.

In fact, recent history shows us that there haven't been flagship tokens or kits in these TLCs. Zealot didn't have it, Punisher MK2 didn't have it, Riot didn't have it.

I think we'll need to wait until Pillage to get more of those, and we may not even get any upgrade tokens for the flagship :(

• Little_Dean
    Little_Dean
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 111
    Okay, this bounty is BS.  Since all the Kixeye bases have the new hulls already in and ranked.  Take this bounty and shove it
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 6,292
    Wow bounty starts and so does the lag. What a surprize ( NOT)
  • jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    FM prize pool 1 chest week 2 it is broke when do you plan to fix it 
    Make BP Great Again
This discussion has been closed.