scrapping useless build tokens

WAR-GAMES
WAR-GAMES
Skilled Warrior
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 515
since we are now dumping medals we mite as well dump or scrap old build tokens to clear up tokens inventory i had 99-3 days on punisher scrapped them all. going to start scrapping every useless hull because i am sick of looking for something in inventory. Kixeye has it where it's had to find anything because they are not listed by name it. all the new hulls are on the bottom and the old hulls are at top 
  • max.mountain.94
    max.mountain.94
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 17
    WAR-GAMES said:
    since we are now dumping medals we mite as well dump or scrap old build tokens to clear up tokens inventory i had 99-3 days on punisher scrapped them all. going to start scrapping every useless hull because i am sick of looking for something in inventory. Kixeye has it where it's had to find anything because they are not listed by name it. all the new hulls are on the bottom and the old hulls are at top 
    WAR-GAMES said:
    where do you go to delete these ?
  • radarmash4343
    radarmash4343
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 29
    WAR-GAMES said:
    where u get the info we dumping medals from cause frankly its bs. u got old news, new news we WONT be dumping medals there going to try come up with alternative ie swapping for a token we can use. gotta laugh when peeps take the time to write whats essentially is a  crock of chit please open eyes before engaging what brain cells are available.
  • WAR-GAMES
    WAR-GAMES
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 515
    there are a lot of alliance dumping useless medal. why do you think kixeye changed the pay out on them you are the one that has his eyes closed