Experiencing Problem redeeming FM prize one

Chief_Barney
Chief_Barney
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 421
Experiencing Problem redeeming FM prize one, go to redeem chest for PP1 on FM, says I have to redeem prize below, but all special chests below redeemed. Anyone else having this problem?
  • G-Bot
    G-Bot
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 754
    Same here.  But it has been this way for a long time. 

• Claddagh66
    Claddagh66
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 16
    If you already redeemed them last FM you won't get them again. You have to use them for the CAMPAIGNS. If you already did the beginner Campaigns with those Fleets you can't do it again.

• jon pirate
    jon pirate
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 838
    If you already redeemed them last FM you won't get them again. You have to use them for the CAMPAIGNS. If you already did the beginner Campaigns with those Fleets you can't do it again.

they are talking about the chest you get every week no one can clam it 
    Make BP Great Again
  • ryan723
    ryan723
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,261
    This has been passed up to the team and they are aware of it... https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/774761
    Lucky Luke wrote: »
    Our group has started to call them Zombie fleets....for obvious reasons.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7492/mynewsig.png
    I will be following this thread with interest. Please carry on.
  • Claddagh66
    Claddagh66
    Greenhorn
    OK. I now understand what you mean. I couldn't get it either. Sorry for my mistake.
  • HMS_christine
    HMS_christine
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2020 Posts: 15
    same thing again ,this week.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,546
    Known issue - the team is working on it, just a few higher-priority fixes at the moment :) 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • devilsreject971
    devilsreject971
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,295
    Known issue - the team is working on it, just a few higher-priority fixes at the moment :) 
    Week two of lost chests.... so you better plan on repaying the community with a free token(s) over it..
  • l rufus l
    l rufus l
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 114
    Week two of lost chests.... so you better plan on repaying the community with a free token(s) over it..
    They are 1 hour research tokens, right? Not much of a loss from not getting them...
  • Claddagh66
    Claddagh66
    Greenhorn
    I don't think Kixeye cares one way or the other whether we can redeem that PP1 chest. Seems like so many problems going on lately. People spending coin are even getting the shaft.

• DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,112
    EASY Solution: add in a Gale 1 for 1 point, let us claim 1 a week for an unlimited number of weeks (or say, 99 weeks). Quick fix to the problem
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • devilsreject971
    devilsreject971
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,295
    l rufus l said:
    They are 1 hour research tokens, right? Not much of a loss from not getting them...
    Maybe to you or myself, but some players desperately want/need that extra free hour so they can start research when they have time to play. Furthermore, it doesn't matter if it was free uranium or a 1 hr token.... the fact is that Kixeye's SCREWUP is the reason we've lost out.

I bet you'd be howling if it was a 1 day ship build token..
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,546
    Still on our radar. Closing thread for now - will provide an update in the weekly update notes (or separately) as needed. Thanks! 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.