Deena and Nick

Legion Vidas
Legion Vidas
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 50
edited 3 Jul 2020, 9:40AM
My golden Deena who was rank 40 is now rank 20 and Nicks range is now 550 (from 600)
Kix... Bugs or intentional?
  • Locutus
    Locutus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 33
    Hi all, does anybody else's Nick have a range of 550?  I thought it used to be 600??
  • mathewsiga
    mathewsiga
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 502
    yes seems like reduced the range without informing about the change
    even wiki page (Fan creation) was not aware it and still has 600

Hey MODS can anyone confirm it please, why there was a reduction in the range please

0.o
  • Reaperman3
    Reaperman3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 97
    yep. looks like it. thanks for nothing kixeye.
  • nskapi
    nskapi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 66
    i think this is a visual glitch but i could be wrong, i remember something similar happening to malcolm showing wrong stats
  • Bert-666
    Bert-666
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 92
    Will be kixeye robbing us from those like myself who spent money on units to build and upgrade kixeye will never change and will rob us all till know one left playing!
  • Translatethis
    Translatethis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 2
    wel i hope its just visu glitch otherwise we gonne burn the server down clowns better get it 600 asap 
  • theViperCesc
    theViperCesc
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 131
    Guys if y'all ain't notice Nick got nerfed his Hp/Range. And there will be New levels for him. Nick can be maxed to lvl 10 Sooner.
     Better Upgrade your Thorium storages before Kixeye takes Action. 
    theViper

• Anez M
    Anez M
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 97
    we collected tokens to make Nick lvl 5 now its nerfed so we will need to collect tokens to make it lvl 10 when it comes out, and after it will get nerfed again. This has to be the only company that can get away with selling you something and making it worse after you buy it. 
    Anez
  • theViperCesc
    theViperCesc
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 131
    Anez M said:
    we collected tokens to make Nick lvl 5 now its nerfed so we will need to collect tokens to make it lvl 10 when it comes out, and after it will get nerfed again. This has to be the only company that can get away with selling you something and making it worse after you buy it. 
    Imagine Nick wasn't be nerfed, he would be a beast and a bit unbalanced to the air Units at level 10.
  • brian.j.carolan.9
    brian.j.carolan.9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 31
    Strange all my maxed out older units, PUNISHER, WAR HORSE, TEMPEST, HOWLER, THUNDERSTORM have all been padlocked at level 20?
    Also some of my older heroes have dropped from level 40 to level 20???
    WHAT IS GOING ON KIXEYE??
  • TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 82
    he's not nerfed, its probably a visual glitch
    The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,994
    wel i hope its just visu glitch otherwise we gonne burn the server down clowns better get it 600 asap 
    Forgive me, but I am compelled to ask ....

how does calling them 'clowns' and 'burning the server down' help you in anyway? ....

do insults and threats work for you in real life? 

in my experiences in life, that approach never works out the way I want it to

just asking
    137.5°
  • lolwut1337
    lolwut1337
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 640

Can confirm it's just a visual glitch.
    Currently go-go bar spawned customized units aren't marked.
  • PUMPEDYERBURD
    PUMPEDYERBURD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 276
    lol only kix could get away with this all the time,you pay to play you get robbed when the nerf it,so you not got what you paid for yet people still fire in money at latest unit only for them to repeat the cycle,if dont pay certain amount you have no right to complain either wonder how many other net companies pull that stunt and get away with it

• Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,778
    Yeah just checked my Deena is level 20 too. Also shows locked in the Hangar 

Turning my swords into plowshares

Helpful link on dealing with change:

• Alan006
    Alan006
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,102
    Check some of the other units as well... Some others were changed too....
  • Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    Lots of my old Special forces units show as locked in my base. Not that I use them any more but, what the heck

• Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    I have the same issue

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,807
    This has been reported the game team. They are aware of the problem with theses units. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    The issue with Nick is just the description is in incorrect now..  The other issues with the special forces has been reported to the game team and they are aware of the problem. 

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    The description on nick is just incorrect. nothing has been done with him or nerfed.. 

• Tender Roni
    Tender Roni
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 28
    do the team know of the attacker controlling the defenders toons and moving the pegasus
  • PREDATOR172
    PREDATOR172
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 39
    Hope this is fixed before event 
  • Turbo11
    Turbo11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 451
    The description on nick is just incorrect. nothing has been done with him or nerfed.. 

Begs to ask,WHY did it occur,,,WHO was in there tinkering with not only range BUT also the DPS  and WHY were they tinkering???
  • DuValSkinS
    DuValSkinS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 9
    do the team know of the attacker controlling the defenders toons and moving the pegasus
    That happened to me yesterday, it was a hacker and I thought he just had a new cheat.

As far as Deana being locked, I have the same thing showing for my Deana however she is in the same air toon she has always been in and fully operational.
  • VASILEIOS 43
    VASILEIOS 43
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 105
    Strange all my maxed out older units, PUNISHER, WAR HORSE, TEMPEST, HOWLER, THUNDERSTORM have all been padlocked at level 20?
    Also some of my older heroes have dropped from level 40 to level 20???
    WHAT IS GOING ON KIXEYE??
    same here.
    ΤΙ ΕΙΧΑΜΕ? ΤΙ ΧΑΣΑΜΕ?
  • Tender Roni
    Tender Roni
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 28

so explain why he cant he even hit floaters now !
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 574
    Turbo11 said:

Begs to ask,WHY did it occur,,,WHO was in there tinkering with not only range BUT also the DPS  and WHY were they tinkering???
    Well it probably happened with the last update,when they did the AI box removal.Why did this happen is a good question.Unfortunately they can never fix or improve something without breaking other things.Always have.
  • PzPiKp30
    PzPiKp30
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10
    ich bezahle gold für das spiel und kix setzt die range zurück was soll das den