Chpper Company and Hive Tech

Peter Ferreira
Peter Ferreira
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 140
Unlike most unique bases, these unique bases drop only parts and thorium but no tech whatsoever. No tech is available in the gear store and likewise nothing has been offered as a prize or otherwise in the past few events. Is there any chance or plan that this tech will be available any time soon? 
  • Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 843
    edited 30 Jun 2020, 5:09AM
    October Nightmare event - All previously released Standard, Elite and Omega Uniques with Tech should be available. 
    Hopefully we get a Nightmare event lol.
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 878
    None of the faction era unique bases give techs, and the zombie events don't include all uniques, only a select few of them
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Joeyjojo
    Joeyjojo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 213
    Adel-Tech said:
    None of the faction era unique bases give techs, and the zombie events don't include all uniques, only a select few of them
    do you not think it should become more readily available in some capacity, as per question peter is asking.
  • Deltoid tuberosity
    Deltoid tuberosity
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 69
    edited 30 Jun 2020, 3:08PM
    The idea that 'unique' stuff should appear readily is quite unique. lol
  • Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 843
    Adel-Tech said:
    Chopper Company and HIVE are just old enough to be there. Chopper was even there last year. Heck, we even had Elite and Omega Herald parts, there's no way HIVE won't make it.
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 878
    They are still too new
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Joeyjojo
    Joeyjojo
    Minor Nuisance
    If there is a base on the map that supplies regular, elite or omega parts then why no tech?
  • Joeyjojo
    Joeyjojo
    Minor Nuisance
    Adel-Tech said:
    They are still too new
    I can fully understand that.
  • Deltoid tuberosity
    Deltoid tuberosity
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 69
    Joeyjojo said:
    If there is a base on the map that supplies regular, elite or omega parts then why no tech?
    Because they are unique... Faction unit base do pay tech as they are not special...
  • Joeyjojo
    Joeyjojo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joeyjojo said:
    Because they are unique... Faction unit base do pay tech as they are not special...
    I Know they are unique. I get they are unique. But they should become available to players when the bases hit the map. I don't mean the base should give out tech but certainly in the event store as this is only open once a month. That way you have a choice and a chance to go for certain tech. The bases don't hit the map straight upon unit release, so enough time has therefore elapsed for them to become available. To avoid the Jericho gold tech fiasco.
  • mrshifter
    mrshifter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 6
    edited 1 Jul 2020, 10:54PM
    I have recently rejoined WC, I have enjoyed playing during lock down, I have Chopper company & Hive Omega, I have worked hard to get these and it has cost a lot of gold, why then is the tec not available to players like me who have just joined, we did't get the chance last year to get the tec, please can you make it available in the gear store, we can then get Medals and get the tec if we want to, for those who already have it it wouldn't matter to them, but at least we can play on a level playing field, Its not fair that players who just so happened to be playing at the time get the tec and we don't, I shouldn't have to wait until October to get the tec, you have given us the unit but only half the job, can you please add them to the gear store !