L Phantom

The-Goonerzz
The-Goonerzz
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 31
6 weeks i've been waiting, still not on the calendar? any reasons why?
  • Deltoid tuberosity
    Deltoid tuberosity
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 69
    edited 30 Jun 2020, 1:49AM
    IT'S BEEN APPEARED MANY TIMES EXCERPT THE LAST '6 WEEKS'... BUT SEEMS YOU DIDN'T SEIZE THE CHANCE... THE GAME IS NOT CENTRALIZED AT YOU, YOU GOTTA MARK THE DATE WHEN IT APPEARS AND GRAB IT ASSP.
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 503
    IT'S BEEN APPEARED MANY TIMES EXCERPT THE LAST '6 WEEKS'... BUT SEEMS YOU DIDN'T SEIZE THE CHANCE... THE GAME IS NOT CENTRALIZED AT YOU, YOU GOTTA MARK THE DATE WHEN IT APPEARS AND GRAB IT ASSP.
    Yes if one thing we learn with this game you have to strike while the iron is hot.Most of the time there is no rhyme or reason to the game and how they spawn these types of bases.
  • Lord of Cinder
    Lord of Cinder
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 311
    I'm pretty sure I saw acolyte bases on the map this weekend, today is seekers nd Cerberus, I don't see any posts asking for this stuff.  There are some 30000-40000 people playing this game, each with their own wish.   This game Definitely should do a better job of mixing up the available pve bases.   "seize the chance" is not a logical solution when the problem is an illogical schedule
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 503
    I'm pretty sure I saw acolyte bases on the map this weekend, today is seekers nd Cerberus, I don't see any posts asking for this stuff.  There are some 30000-40000 people playing this game, each with their own wish.   This game Definitely should do a better job of mixing up the available pve bases.   "seize the chance" is not a logical solution when the problem is an illogical schedule
    Im sure that most new players have figured out,that even libs acolytes and spartans are obsolete along with most gen 1 and 2 units.But yet they keep spawning these bases taking up space on the map where maybe instead they could spawn more important and needed bases for the players.Hell i cant remember the last time i saw anyone attacking these obsolete bases.So they just sit there taking up valuable space.
  • EddyB1968-pandemic
    EddyB1968-pandemic
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 15
    6 weeks i've been waiting, still not on the calendar? any reasons why?
    Yep - Me too been waiting for this fricking base to appear. It is very frustrating, i can't find any info on the base drops and have looked through this month and again it doesnt seem to be listed.