darkstorm Aura

ahmed.said.50309277
ahmed.said.50309277
Potential Threat
Joined May 2014 Posts: 39
guys why the dark storm aura became so small ?
  • SabanaGrande
    SabanaGrande
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 9
    new diamond tech causes that

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 878
    The diamond tech trades the aura for higher damage and a bit of durability
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • WarCommanderOnline
    WarCommanderOnline
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 872
    And a huge long repair build. Its pointless.

• Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 503
    Yes we were mislead when this new tech for the ds was made available.When you bought the tech in the event store it said nothing of the darkstorms aura being affected.We didnt find out the true info until you researched it the workshop.That was a waste of event xp.But no problem,right.Thanks for that.
  • Dark Striker
    Dark Striker
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 66
    Maj.Tom said:
    Yes we were mislead when this new tech for the ds was made available.When you bought the tech in the event store it said nothing of the darkstorms aura being affected.We didnt find out the true info until you researched it the workshop.That was a waste of event xp.But no problem,right.Thanks for that.

• DCFIREMAN
    DCFIREMAN
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 878
    That tech was a total waste of xp... I immediately took that crap off!  I wish i could return it to the Prestige Store for a refund of my PXP!... LOL
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 503
    edited 2 Jul 2020, 8:34PM
    Maj.Tom said:

Never saw this pop up when i went to buy it.Let me guess i had to open the secret box to see it.Also it doesnt even say that it reduces to 30% of its original aura.Like i said if i knew that this was the trade off i would used my prestige xp on something more useful.
  • Dark Striker
    Dark Striker
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 66
    even then you can still look in workshop to see what isnt mentioned about the tech

• VictorErik
    VictorErik
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 98
    I bought the DIAMOND tech during last event, IT DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SMALL AURA,  so I bought it, you can upgrade it all the way to 30/30 advertised as long as your building is upgraded enough, I'm almost to top level and hoping for AURO restoration when I get there!
  • Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 381
    I bought the DIAMOND tech during last event, IT DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SMALL AURA,  so I bought it, you can upgrade it all the way to 30/30 advertised as long as your building is upgraded enough, I'm almost to top level and hoping for AURO restoration when I get there!

The DS' aura will be reduced to a small one when you equip the ds with it's diamond tech even if the tech is at max level