holdout

Tyler ripley
Tyler ripley
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 23
not paying out my logistics done 2 resets and havent been given any logistics for it, & just done III holdout base an i havent been given my exp for it

• Tolli21
    Tolli21
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 58
    How many times we can do holdout ? 3 times ? so explain me how to win 8 millions xp
  • Tyler ripley
    Tyler ripley
    Greenhorn
    i thought the same thing! how we meant to get to 8 mill must be to do with the event tokens you can buy! dont the bonus bases give out reset tokens
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 878
    Tolli21 said:
    How many times we can do holdout ? 3 times ? so explain me how to win 8 millions xp
    You can replay as much as you want
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    not paying out my logistics done 2 resets and havent been given any logistics for it, & just done III holdout base an i havent been given my exp for it

If the system gives you a logistic you have already hit the cap on it won't give it to you
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Tyler ripley
    Tyler ripley
    Greenhorn
    i have not been given any logistics what so ever, im also missing 1.5 mill event exp from the lvl III holdout base! i cant send ticket as kixexe staff are rejects! that will be sacked, thats a promise from me to you!
  • Tolli21
    Tolli21
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 58
    Oh ok i see !!! after the 3 restarts if you do only full you have a free restart !!! sorry for my english.it's not easy for me

• steve_81
    steve_81
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 712
    Adel-Tech said:

If the system gives you a logistic you have already hit the cap on it won't give it to you
    so it doesnt just give another 1 that your not maxxed  on?

• steve_81
    steve_81
    Strike-force Captain
    im only playing for the logistics as dont need the xp but if there is know idea that it will actually pay out what im after then i wont bother
  • Tyler ripley
    Tyler ripley
    Greenhorn
    you get a logistic after every holdout base, ive done 1 reset and have not been given any logistics for it thats 3 holdout bases got not nothing for, then reset an still got no logistics, this is beyond a joke now!
  • Nobody U know
    Nobody U know
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 63
    Same here..I did 4 times through the bases and have not been given a logistics even once. I'll post my inventory scrnsht here. Then, I'll try one more time and post scrnsht after I do Base 3 again. 

It didn't used to be this messed up until they started improvin' it!
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    steve_81 said:
    Adel-Tech said:

so it doesnt just give another 1 that your not maxxed  on?

No it won't
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Same here..I did 4 times through the bases and have not been given a logistics even once. I'll post my inventory scrnsht here. Then, I'll try one more time and post scrnsht after I do Base 3 again. 

Are you doing base 3 only?
  • Nobody U know
    Nobody U know
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 63
    Adel-Tech said:

No..LOL But on the 5th try, I just got a Sentinels repair logistics. So, maybe I was just unlucky and the other 4 times it tried to give me logistics that were already full. Who knows?
    It didn't used to be this messed up until they started improvin' it!
  • steve_81
    steve_81
    Strike-force Captain
    Adel-Tech said:

No..LOL But on the 5th try, I just got a Sentinels repair logistics. So, maybe I was just unlucky and the other 4 times it tried to give me logistics that were already full. Who knows?
    yes ive done 4 tried now and still no more logistics, its a stupid system, in a normal event it can tell when u have units unlocked and gives you another unit or thorium this event just gives nothing even tho you have more to get
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,936

U do know that there is a maxed number of logistics u can hold and a maxed number of each kind of logistics u can hold

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Gee-Two
    Gee-Two
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 21
    I have been seeing the same problem for HOLDOUT III Base. At completion, the bonus 500K XP is not being paid out. I have not done too many run through, so lost an additional 100K XP. Which is really sucky kixeye.