bases removed of active players with infamy

kanwar.rana.98
kanwar.rana.98
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2
ok who removed active bases with infamy and reset them. 
  • DavidSrTiller
    DavidSrTiller
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 6
    KIX DRAKE affraid to answer

• Megh balika
    Megh balika
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 309
    i dont think they did it.. but def goodjob kixeye for removing alt id farmers to block sectors..cleaning evryweek will be awsome,totally irritating seeing everyday a new sector is blocked!
  • MT-CATERPILLAR
    MT-CATERPILLAR
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1
    pls answer Kixeye....
  • Tommy_Chong
    Tommy_Chong
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 84
    I was wondering the same thing. My neighbor is gone and had infamy too.
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,508
    An old penalty for cheating was getting your infamy reset - maybe that's what happened. 

Another old penalty they should bring back is resetting cheat bases to level 2 & making them do all their upgrades (buildings & units) all over again.
  • steve_81
    steve_81
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 712
    FBHO said:
    An old penalty for cheating was getting your infamy reset - maybe that's what happened. 

Another old penalty they should bring back is resetting cheat bases to level 2 & making them do all their upgrades (buildings & units) all over again.
    good idea so if you cheat you have even more reason to cheat even more
  • Grief_Tactic
    Grief_Tactic
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 30
    ya had about 2k infamy and it reset and moved me to other side of same sector

• Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,079
    FBHO said:

Old penalty for cheating was ban and base turning into crater before being deleted forever, these were the times. I have not seen crater for at least 3 years.

• Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Incursion Leader
    ya had about 2k infamy and it reset and moved me to other side of same sector

Very interesting, do you use multiple accounts?
  • LadyKat64
    LadyKat64
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 98
    There are well over 40 so far in our sector that have been moved within the sector and infamy changed to 0.  These are peoples one and only bases it has happened to.
  • Coolant19
    Coolant19
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 28
    Yeah I dont play all the time, however i logged in and had the infamy reset and moved to a different spot? WTH guys, why
  • yellow87
    yellow87
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 13
    i like hit untags and i dont like hit tag tag on 
  • Desert King
    Desert King
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 3
    my base was moved and reset why?
    i am 4th base in my group
  • Desert King
    Desert King
    Greenhorn
    is this new way to make us coin or maybe control so your favorite alliance wins om end?

• Desert King
    Desert King
    Greenhorn
    my base was moved and reset why?
    i am 4th base in my group
  • Tombaylor
    Tombaylor
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 53
    My base was moved and infamy set to 0.  WTH is going on?
  • DavidSrTiller
    DavidSrTiller
    Greenhorn
    kix drake afraid to answer  
  • GoldenShowers
    GoldenShowers
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2020 Posts: 1
    Why did my base get moved within sector?  I still have all my bookmarks, but my base is somewhere different and my infamy went to 0.   :s:s
  • DavidSrTiller
    DavidSrTiller
    Greenhorn
    i dont think they did it.. but def goodjob kixeye for removing alt id farmers to block sectors..cleaning evryweek will be awsome,totally irritating seeing everyday a new sector is blocked!
    yea good  idea.  iim active duty military . ii dont get the option  to sit home and play every day like you ddo. FM
  • steve_81
    steve_81
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 712
    yea good  idea.  iim active duty military . ii dont get the option  to sit home and play every day like you ddo. FM
    so whats the problem? if u havent been active for x amount of time surely there is no problem to remove ur base aslong as they drop u back in same sector when u become active
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 878
    Anyone who experienced this needs to send a ticket
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Incursion Leader
    Adel-Tech said:
    Nice, lol. They can only sent ticket if they spent 50 dollars and most alt accounts dont coin.
  • mark761
    mark761
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 728
    Sounds like the glitch that reset bases many years ago , but not as bad losing a few infamy 
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Incursion Leader
    mark761 said:
    Sounds like the glitch that reset bases many years ago , but not as bad losing a few infamy 
    I remember it, it was when elite rifleman got to lv 13, I think everyone who got attacked by them got base reset..
  • mark761
    mark761
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 728
    mark761 said:
    I remember it, it was when elite rifleman got to lv 13, I think everyone who got attacked by them got base reset..
    Don't know what caused it but remember dreading logging on in case you got reset , was not fun lol
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Incursion Leader
    mark761 said:
    mark761 said:
    Don't know what caused it but remember dreading logging on in case you got reset , was not fun lol
    It was long time ago but I am 99% it was after elite rifleman got 1 extra level, people effected got some gold as compensation.
  • LadyKat64
    LadyKat64
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 98
    Adel-Tech said:
    Not everyone it happened to can send tickets.  So many active players got reset to 0 and bases moved, yet bases that have been inactive for 2 or more years are still on the map.  This hurt people for end of season individual standings and alliance standings since everyone I've seen had it done to them are active players.
  • DavidSrTiller
    DavidSrTiller
    Greenhorn
    steve_81 said:
    so whats the problem? if u havent been active for x amount of time surely there is no problem to remove ur base aslong as they drop u back in same sector when u become active
    here is a news flash for you moron i played the day before my base was removed. go play in your basement. while mommy fixes you some pizza. FKM
  • DavidSrTiller
    DavidSrTiller
    Greenhorn
    Adel-Tech said:
    Adel-Tech said:
    mews flash CS is not responding to anyone. 3 days now FM
  • Poe77
    Poe77
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 213
    FBHO said:

Old penalty for cheating was ban and base turning into crater before being deleted forever, these were the times. I have not seen crater for at least 3 years.

I actually saw 1 about 6 months ago, but they are few and far between