10.26 DISCUSSION THREAD

KIX Drake
KIX Drake
KIXEYE Support
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 284
edited 2 Jul 2020, 9:54PM
Your place to discuss all things 10.26 related.
  • Lod_Warrior
    Lod_Warrior
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 44
    edited 24 Jun 2020, 6:15PM
    no chopper techs been waiting from 3 months now???
    kishan
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 878
    Still too early for it
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Pulpman
    Pulpman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 2
    I can't open my gear store!
  • Lod_Warrior
    Lod_Warrior
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 44
    Adel-Tech said:
    Still too early for it
    really so i must get it by 2021 since i m back to game didnt get any techs on them
    kishan
  • Ron Cohen
    Ron Cohen
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 408
    New advanced material bases are ridiculously hard

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Adel-Tech said:
    Still too early for it
    really so i must get it by 2021 since i m back to game didnt get any techs on them
    you might see them next event but that is still unlikely
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • shootingQuasar1
    shootingQuasar1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 12

Will the kraken diamond tech be available during holdout? Or did I miss my chance for that?

• AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 406

Why don't old units especially d unique units get way reduced repair time? Take the juggu for example still a very useful pvp unit especially with hovs but it can easily get one spotted by stuff. A long repair time because its an older unit doesn't make sense but if usable keep it alive and reduce the repair time

• Turbo11
    Turbo11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 451
    FBHO said:
    Why are these new units able to hit ground as well as high altitude air? 
    The rules Kixeye laid out for high altitude were quite clear - they can only be hit by dedicated anti-air units. 
    Dont be so naive bro,this is Kix ya talking about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there,s rules and then there,s rules !!!
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod

Will the kraken diamond tech be available during holdout? Or did I miss my chance for that?

Really not certain but i believe the diamond tech should be available this holdout
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    FBHO said:
    The rules Kixeye laid out for high altitude were quite clear - they can only be hit by dedicated anti-air units. 
    Ares is the only player obtainable unit that has that ability and its a unique, uniques have always been exceptional units 
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,058
    edited 26 Jun 2020, 3:23PM
    Adel-Tech said:
    FBHO said:
    Ares is the only player obtainable unit that has that ability and its a unique, uniques have always been exceptional units 
    no, this is an absolute rule violation!

it's no wonder that so many people no longer adhere to important rules ... there are too many role models ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 82
    FBHO said:
    Cry more, they never even said they can only be hit by dedicated anti air units. They said dedicated anti-air i believe. NOT anti-air units. Thats why ares will be able to hit high altitude, because he has the dedicated anti-air hunter missile's on his back. And as Adel said, uniques always have been exceptional units.
    The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • gingernutts2020
    gingernutts2020
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2020 Posts: 1
    Good to see theres now something to counter peggy , gd job kix

• Paul_M7159
    Paul_M7159
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 378
    Done first two bases got 500k points, tried to purchase Absolver logistics and getting you have purchased maximum amount of this item?
  • padra88
    padra88
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 9

The prizes are from the last event - game will probably need to go down to fix the store

• danny.debusser.7728
    danny.debusser.7728
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 26
    did just now HO 1 and noticed the aura of the DS was not working, in the middle of wave 3 he suddenly came active, gave me 3 hours of stupid repairs, sended ticket in 
     >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FIX THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • danny.debusser.7728
    danny.debusser.7728
    Potential Threat
     aura DS didn't work in Holdout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 381
     aura DS didn't work in Holdout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hellhound tank that fires energy bombs disables the Ds' aura if the DS gets hit
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    padra88 said:

The prizes are from the last event - game will probably need to go down to fix the store

Just refresh and it will work
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Done first two bases got 500k points, tried to purchase Absolver logistics and getting you have purchased maximum amount of this item?
    If you have unused absolver logistics then you will have to use those first
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Adel-Tech said:
    FBHO said:

it's no wonder that so many people no longer adhere to important rules ... there are too many role models ...
    Its not a rule violation if the maker of the rule made an exception so your comment has no validity
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    Adel-Tech said:
    Adel-Tech said:
    FBHO said:

Its not a rule violation if the maker of the rule made an exception so your comment has no validity
    ... but you can see reality everywhere ... even in real life (and that's why a lot of people take to the streets) ...

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Games aren't real life nor supposed to follow real life so you are still lacking validity
  • Yasu fumi
    Yasu fumi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 69
    KIX Drake said:
    Your place to discuss all things 10.26 related.
    We been asking to make the Armory bigger window or search function for sooooooo long.. whats the status?

Yasu
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    Adel-Tech said:
    Games aren't real life nor supposed to follow real life so you are still lacking validity
    ... it is only a matter of expressions of opinion ... if the opinions is too different, the other opinion rarely has any validity ...

• Samurai Pizza Cat
    Samurai Pizza Cat
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 760
    One suggestion about the legendary raptor schematic:
    Can you add another tech free space/square like the normal raptors or other legendary units?
    Legendary raptors have 3000 tech capacity but you can only equip them at the same time with Smoke launcher or Diamond Tech, noth both.

• danny.debusser.7728
    danny.debusser.7728
    Potential Threat
    Kix, so you should know, don't know who's to blame, think facebook, but can't access anymore my base via facebook since 15 minuts ago, have to do it via kixeye.com  .... 
  • Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 56
    my post not proved ,that ok,I only said the truth and try help