Dozer Idea !!! check it out all players !!!!

Fate_Zero
Fate_Zero
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 47
hi all
I was thinking for an idea that would help the players so much by making the dozer as a unit to upgrade 
what I mean is this .... the high lvl it come the more speed it get to upgrade .. sounds a nice idea ... in lvl 10 it reach to 50% speed upgrade and in lvl 20 it reach to 75%
if someone tey to hit ur base and kill ur dozer u can't upgrade any building for a half day
I appreciate if kixeye managers think for my idea and respond to it
pls help me out to get some votes for this idea and support it 
  • derek.snelling.10
    derek.snelling.10
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 514
    never happen. Upgrade times are part of the business model.
  • KT-LIMBO
    KT-LIMBO
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 101
    i will keep snipping your dozer till you quite the game.
  • Mr_INCREDIBL3
    Mr_INCREDIBL3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 26
    Lol a second dozer would be nice but if for free lol for 12 h repair more my base is gonna get 2 and half days then

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1,172
    The game was designed around the existence of a single dozer, any form of a second dozer will cause a change to the current upgrade times by at least doubling them up.
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • MADazHELL
    MADazHELL
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 178
    Adel-Tech said:
    The game was designed around the existence of a single dozer, any form of a second dozer will cause a change to the current upgrade times by at least doubling them up.
    THAT is the Final answer...So shut up...
  • MADazHELL
    MADazHELL
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 178
    Fate_Zero: No more talk about this...
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 729
    Its pretty obvious tht they arent going to give us any breaks on building upgrades,aside the fact they occasionally offer a reduced gold cost upgrade,usually for non significant buildings though.But any type of dozer mod or the addition of another dozer will never happen im afraid.If it does it will cost us big time im sure.
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 442
    Fate_Zero said:
    hi all
    I was thinking for an idea that would help the players so much by making the dozer as a unit to upgrade 
    what I mean is this .... the high lvl it come the more speed it get to upgrade .. sounds a nice idea ... in lvl 10 it reach to 50% speed upgrade and in lvl 20 it reach to 75%
    if someone tey to hit ur base and kill ur dozer u can't upgrade any building for a half day
    upgrade it  for  get another doser. or  like you suggests   it would be cool, There are many who have tried to do something to finish upgrading all these buildings. but isn't that part of the game?
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Let me add this, there hasn't been any new lvls to buildings for a very long time aside from the new merc camp lvls so everyone had a chance to catch up by quite a bit
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Strike-force Captain
    Adel-Tech said:
    Let me add this, there hasn't been any new lvls to buildings for a very long time aside from the new merc camp lvls so everyone had a chance to catch up by quite a bit
    Actually i would like to see some new things for the defense lab,the building and everything in it has been maxed for awhile now.Just sits idle now.As much as i dislike all the upgrading would be nice to at least have something going in the defense lab now.
  • legendkiller1369
    legendkiller1369
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 343

Kix should make upgrade logistics for buildings

• Maj Kusanagi
    Maj Kusanagi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 59
    Fate_Zero said:
    hi all
    ughhhh, WHAT A STUPID IDEA. Sorry. 

What isnt a STUPID idea, is that they give us a secondary DOZER QUE VIA a HIGH LVL CC Requirement to UNLOCK SUCH A FEATURE. 

AS FOR YOUR stipulations regarding it, UMMMM HELL NO. What I just said above is WHAT KIXEYE OWES its PLAYER base. Even if they did, IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY WOULD LOSE money, NOR SHOULD THEY THINK THEY Should UP THE TIME TO DO BASE UPGRADES as some would love to argue. 

Its safe to SAY that MANY would like a SECOND CONSTRUCTION QUE ( DOZER ). and IF YOU WANTED A POLL asking WHO WOULD BE In favor for it, then MAKE ONE, but dont add NO some catch 22 idea with the MAIN IDEA. 
  • Maj Kusanagi
    Maj Kusanagi
    Potential Threat

Kix should make upgrade logistics for buildings

OH GEE THANKS, ADD ANOTHER **** ITEM TO FARM FOR. BARFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • shane.k.nash
    shane.k.nash
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 197
    OK we give up on getting a second dozer cuz that would really ruin the game... lol   So lets ask for maybe adding an engineer or weapons tech to run around the base working on turrets, bunkers and other base def stuff! This game has been here for a long time and the player online counts keeps getting lower and lower.... need to do something to get and keep new players.  Also would be a huge thank you to the old timers that have stuck it out through the years.
  • Maj Kusanagi
    Maj Kusanagi
    Potential Threat
    OK we give up on getting a second dozer cuz that would really ruin the game... lol   So lets ask for maybe adding an engineer or weapons tech to run around the base working on turrets, bunkers and other base def stuff! This game has been here for a long time and the player online counts keeps getting lower and lower.... need to do something to get and keep new players.  Also would be a huge thank you to the old timers that have stuck it out through the years.
    A SECOND DOZER WOULD NOT RUIN THE GAME. I'll TELL YOU WHAT RUINED THE GAME, and that HAS TO DO WITH THEM ALWAYS ADDING MORE UNITS, and Creating a BACKLOG of UPGRADES, INCLUDING THE MANY UPGRADES for the BASE ALONE. WHEN IT COMES TO NEW UNITS, SHADOW OPS ONES ARE THE WORST BECAUSE of the 3-10 day UPGRADE once it reaches OMEGA STATUS. 
    WHEN IT COMES TO UNITS NON SHADOW OPS, THATS PVP units and FACTION units BECAUSE OF THE WANT TO GET THEM MAXed, ( TOKENS and BT TOKENS )

IDK ANYONE THAT LOVES HITTING BASE AFTER BASE DOING THE SAME CRAP OVER AND OVER again. FOR ELITE/Omega THATS 120 parts for one unit. 

FOR others, its 55 tokens! Excluding NICK. 

AT BEST KIXEYE OWES ITS PLayers A SECOND DOZER que! and IT SHOULD COME WITH A HIGH REQUIREMENT ( A HIGH Leveled CC and possible other requirements to gain this Feature. 

I"M ALL FOR IMPROVEMENTS for the game, but ASSHATing haters gonna **** and moan, about any IDEA THAT WOULD improve the game! 
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Maj.Tom said:
    Adel-Tech said:
    Actually i would like to see some new things for the defense lab,the building and everything in it has been maxed for awhile now.Just sits idle now.As much as i dislike all the upgrading would be nice to at least have something going in the defense lab now.
    the team does have plans for introducing new stuff everywhere but the priority has from content currently to the html5 port so after the port you should see more content and new features to existing stuff coming out 
  • Maj Kusanagi
    Maj Kusanagi
    Potential Threat
    Adel-Tech said:
    THAT's cuz you dullards think you would have to do that when YOU know **** well, you wouldn't have to CHANGE the times at ALL. YOU only say that to NEGATE the ISSUES you created by the LONG TIMES, thus you guys already cut down base upgrade times at least twice now, AND IT STILL WAS HARDLY ENOUGH! I think the team is JUST **** LAZY and too scared to GIVE US WHAT most of US been asking for since a LONG TIME! 

Its not like everyone is maxed out base and asking for something that we wouldn't need if that were the case. 8-9 yrs and STILL HAVING TO CHEW THRU the crap they DROPPED on US about 2 yrs ago and STILL CANT get done with BASE upgrades is MOST infuriating.  

GRANTED, I still want more things like MORE ROOM IN BUNKERS ( up to 6000 space. I believe I forget), 5 more bunkers, More STANDARD TURRETS( up to 20, 3-4 Support turret per turret, 8 more heavy turrets, MORE PLATOON STORAGE CAPACITY ( 120K total to match the stupid ARMORY ), MORE PLATOON CAPACITY maybe, MORE AIr capacity ONLY 6,000 space KEEPING THE DEPLOYMENT LIMIT OF 3 K, Secondary PVP AIR TOON, and up to 12 FULL PVP GROUND TOONs ( not just limited to 4 ). 

As well as I'd like to SEE : NEW ADV THORIUM Vaults  that SAFE GUARDED anywhere from 10 TRILLION to 100 TRILLION per LV from plunder. 
    NEW ADV METAL AND OIL STORAGES ability to HOLD 10 BILLION in RES PER LV Safely from ENEMY PLUNDER. 
    BOTH SHOULD ACT like your OWN PERSONAL BANK where you can withdrawl and DEPOSIT into at any given time. 

I'd like to see MISSILE silo hold more missiles, SAY LiKE 4,500. MAYBE CREATE a MISSILE DEPLOYMENT LIMIT to keep PEOPLE FROM Spamming missiles ( 2100 ) sounds about right. RIGHT NOW you can only build up to 1,500 worth of missiles which might consist of 6 mavs or some other variation. 

Just some of the THINGS I'd like to see. BUT DOESNT MEAN KIXEYE should , BUT IT WOULD BE NICE.

IDK WHY you have to COME OFF THAT ANGLE WITH : " any form of a second dozer will cause a change to the current upgrade times by at least doubling them up." LIKE B****, you ALREADY SCREWED your players OVER by dropping SOOO Much BASE Upgrades on US that was WAY TOO much and both in the SAME FREAKING YEAR. Still MFkers are trying to CATCH UP, even after you dullards cut upgrades times TWICE!!!!!!!!!! IT still WASN'T ENOUGH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST RETORT IS, Perhaps YOU WANKERS should grow up and COME TO THE CONSENSUS that your LIMITED BRAINS NEED TO EVOLVE and get with the PROGRAM, THE NEW AGE, we DON'T GIVE A **** about your limited VIEWS, this game needs to EVOLVE. and MOVE AWAY FROM THE HEAVY FARMING as BEST as it can. I know YOU may not like it, but SERIOUSLY, WE DIDN'T SIGN UP TO PLAY A FARM GAME! 

SO "NO", I DON't AGREE WITH YOUR NARROW assumption that YOU'd have to increase the TIME on upgrades if you Implemented a SECOND DOZER! 

IT WOULDN"T take away any MONEY THUS I DONT FKN COIN BASE UPGRADES, CUZ thats for incel Dullards with too much bloody money! AND SECOND, I would still be BACK LOGGED with BASE UPGRADES. BESIDES not like you wasted enough of OUR TIME for upgrades that ONLY upped our THOR capacity by 2 million thor which was unproportional TO HOW MUCH RES WE SPENT TO get another LOUSY LV. 

I know you might not like my comment, but its all true. THE reality of it, is YOU WANT Money and thats why you wont do it even though YOU OWE us that SECOND DOZER! PERHAPS YOU CAN DOUBLE THE GOLD COST FOR BUILDING UPGRADES and CALL IT A WIN - WIN. 

I still to this day DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DIDN't just increase the PLATOON STORAGE CAPACITY instead of GIVING US AN ARMORY AND HALF ****-ing what we REALLY NEEDED!  

• Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Strike-force Captain
    Adel-Tech said:
    THAT's cuz you dullards think you would have to do that when YOU know **** well, you wouldn't have to CHANGE the times at ALL. YOU only say that to NEGATE the ISSUES you created by the LONG TIMES, thus you guys already cut down base upgrade times at least twice now, AND IT STILL WAS HARDLY ENOUGH! I think the team is JUST **** LAZY and too scared to GIVE US WHAT most of US been asking for since a LONG TIME! 

Its not like everyone is maxed out base and asking for something that we wouldn't need if that were the case. 8-9 yrs and STILL HAVING TO CHEW THRU the crap they DROPPED on US about 2 yrs ago and STILL CANT get done with BASE upgrades is MOST infuriating.  

GRANTED, I still want more things like MORE ROOM IN BUNKERS ( up to 6000 space. I believe I forget), 5 more bunkers, More STANDARD TURRETS( up to 20, 3-4 Support turret per turret, 8 more heavy turrets, MORE PLATOON STORAGE CAPACITY ( 120K total to match the stupid ARMORY ), MORE PLATOON CAPACITY maybe, MORE AIr capacity ONLY 6,000 space KEEPING THE DEPLOYMENT LIMIT OF 3 K, Secondary PVP AIR TOON, and up to 12 FULL PVP GROUND TOONs ( not just limited to 4 ). 

As well as I'd like to SEE : NEW ADV THORIUM Vaults  that SAFE GUARDED anywhere from 10 TRILLION to 100 TRILLION per LV from plunder. 
    NEW ADV METAL AND OIL STORAGES ability to HOLD 10 BILLION in RES PER LV Safely from ENEMY PLUNDER. 
    BOTH SHOULD ACT like your OWN PERSONAL BANK where you can withdrawl and DEPOSIT into at any given time. 

I'd like to see MISSILE silo hold more missiles, SAY LiKE 4,500. MAYBE CREATE a MISSILE DEPLOYMENT LIMIT to keep PEOPLE FROM Spamming missiles ( 2100 ) sounds about right. RIGHT NOW you can only build up to 1,500 worth of missiles which might consist of 6 mavs or some other variation. 

Just some of the THINGS I'd like to see. BUT DOESNT MEAN KIXEYE should , BUT IT WOULD BE NICE.

IDK WHY you have to COME OFF THAT ANGLE WITH : " any form of a second dozer will cause a change to the current upgrade times by at least doubling them up." LIKE B****, you ALREADY SCREWED your players OVER by dropping SOOO Much BASE Upgrades on US that was WAY TOO much and both in the SAME FREAKING YEAR. Still MFkers are trying to CATCH UP, even after you dullards cut upgrades times TWICE!!!!!!!!!! IT still WASN'T ENOUGH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST RETORT IS, Perhaps YOU WANKERS should grow up and COME TO THE CONSENSUS that your LIMITED BRAINS NEED TO EVOLVE and get with the PROGRAM, THE NEW AGE, we DON'T GIVE A **** about your limited VIEWS, this game needs to EVOLVE. and MOVE AWAY FROM THE HEAVY FARMING as BEST as it can. I know YOU may not like it, but SERIOUSLY, WE DIDN'T SIGN UP TO PLAY A FARM GAME! 

SO "NO", I DON't AGREE WITH YOUR NARROW assumption that YOU'd have to increase the TIME on upgrades if you Implemented a SECOND DOZER! 

IT WOULDN"T take away any MONEY THUS I DONT FKN COIN BASE UPGRADES, CUZ thats for incel Dullards with too much bloody money! AND SECOND, I would still be BACK LOGGED with BASE UPGRADES. BESIDES not like you wasted enough of OUR TIME for upgrades that ONLY upped our THOR capacity by 2 million thor which was unproportional TO HOW MUCH RES WE SPENT TO get another LOUSY LV. 

I know you might not like my comment, but its all true. THE reality of it, is YOU WANT Money and thats why you wont do it even though YOU OWE us that SECOND DOZER! PERHAPS YOU CAN DOUBLE THE GOLD COST FOR BUILDING UPGRADES and CALL IT A WIN - WIN. 

I still to this day DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DIDN't just increase the PLATOON STORAGE CAPACITY instead of GIVING US AN ARMORY AND HALF ****-ing what we REALLY NEEDED!  

Nice rant some good points made here.Im sure most everything you have suggested will never happen though.Bottom line! If it doesnt generate a ton of cash it wont happen.Greed is a terrible thing.
  • Maj Kusanagi
    Maj Kusanagi
    Potential Threat
    Maj.Tom said:
    Adel-Tech said:

Nice rant some good points made here.Im sure most everything you have suggested will never happen though.Bottom line! If it doesnt generate a ton of cash it wont happen.Greed is a terrible thing.
    NEVER COINED a building upgrade, and mostly nvr will unless its 1 coin. and yes their fkn greed is disgusting. SO IS THEIR WILLFUL resistance to what would improve this game. LIKE adding a second dozer. 

• KILA_B1200
    KILA_B1200
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 316
    Probably the most outdated thing is the mine building. Thar could use an update. Could we possibly add air mines

• Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Strike-force Captain
    Probably the most outdated thing is the mine building. Thar could use an update. Could we possibly add air mines

Which what we have been told in the past that they cant do anything with it because of the way its coded.I really got a good laugh when they said this.you mean to tell me that there is no one there that can crack or change the code on that building?