Coming Back

erinyes
erinyes
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 20
After being away for 7 years, my stock is all tier 1 OG ships. Where the heck do I start to move on up????
  • matty b 71
    matty b 71
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 23
    you can ask for a free pred fleet to start you off  on the forum somewhere
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 3,474
    PM CM_Ghillie, and she'll hook you up with the Kix Praetorian fleet. She may also get you the Raging Riot fleet also, which were given out a while ago for a raid.

The Praets were given out after changes to the FM (target levels/economy)
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & other forms of violence, like roasting faces, or cutting horses in two with a single swing of my sword
    I fear nothing, your pixels are dust compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • erinyes
    erinyes
    Greenhorn
    It wont let me PM her

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    erinyes said:
    It wont let me PM her

Yeah, I see that chat to her is a bit messed.
    So, let's do it this way:

@CM_Ghillie can you say hello here please? A pirate would like your assistance
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & other forms of violence, like roasting faces, or cutting horses in two with a single swing of my sword
    I fear nothing, your pixels are dust compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • erinyes
    erinyes
    Greenhorn
    @Ser_Gregor_Clegane, Thank you for your help!!
  • Wyatt_w64
    Wyatt_w64
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2020 Posts: 2
    @CM_Ghillie I have the same problem, I'm actually in @erinyes 's Sector, but my best blueprint is a t5 ship, and I can't even participate in FMs or anything. Could you help me out, I don't have much I can do in game.

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Wyatt_w64 said:
    @CM_Ghillie I have the same problem, I'm actually in @erinyes 's Sector, but my best blueprint is a t5 ship, and I can't even participate in FMs or anything. Could you help me out, I don't have much I can do in game.

Funny alliance name :wink:
  • Wyatt_w64
    Wyatt_w64
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2020 Posts: 2
    Wyatt_w64 said:

Funny alliance name :wink:
    Lol thanks unfortunately dead nowdays

• erinyes
    erinyes
    Greenhorn
    @Wyatt_w64 I got a Praet fleet today

• erinyes
    erinyes
    Greenhorn
    No Riots  :'(
  • erinyes
    erinyes
    Greenhorn
    @Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    WHeres the best use for the free praetorians???
  • erinyes
    erinyes
    Greenhorn

@wyatt_w64 I got a total of 3 fleets. Praet, Riots, breached dreadnaught

• Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,725
    erinyes said:
    @Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    WHeres the best use for the free praetorians???
    The FM. They're Garrison ships, they hit Garrison targets. You can get Saturns, Silverfish and Dragoons (with their flagships) from tier 1 of the FM using your Praetorians, then use those 3 fleets  in beginner campaigns to get Riot, Punisher MK2 and Pegasus fleets as well.
    I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • Corsair2020
    Corsair2020
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 25
    Hi Erinyes,

As of right now, all your OG ships are obsolete; sorry to say, but they are not useful anymore. You might as well scrap them, or put them on storage. So first of everything, do the Beginner's Treasure Trove ( you're literally going to fight against a corvette), this will give you three free fleets: Praetorians w/ Flagships, Breacher's Dreadnought, and a Tier 8 defender fleet. Ignore the Starter Base Tech because it is not good. Praes are good for Forsaken Missions, Breachers are good for bases.

Then, use your Praes to hit a level 127 Research Garrison, it pays out 2,500 points, and don't go any higher because you're going to get more than 20% of damage. For a full fleet of Praes, you can probably hit 7-8 Research Garrisons. After you get your points, go to prize pool 1; there are going to be more free fleets. These fleets are required to acquire before you can do the Introductory Hull Classes in campaign; Assault ( Pegasus w/ flagship), Siege ( Punishers MK2 w/ Flagship), and Skirmish ( Riots w/ Flagships). Riots are good for getting Uranium, Pegasus for Titaniums, and Punishers are good for raid, Dragoons are good for base parts ( they're free in Prize Pool 1).

(  IF YOU ARE READING THIS; DO THE FM AND GET THE FREE FLEETS NOW BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE IF THEY WILL OFFER IT AGAIN)
                                                                   !! These are everything you need to be up to date !!

For upgrading your base, and getting better turrets, there are tier 9 turret prizes in prize pool 5 in FM. These tier 9s are pretty good turrets. I suggest you not to do the raids as of now, and do other events. It will be much easier for you. I suggest you to join an active alliance, so they can help you out in an Event called " Bounty Hunt". You are basically going to flatten bases to earn points, and get your prize. There is a different event called " Pillage ", and I think this is where you should invest your time in. You have the Punisher MK2, and the Praes to get only the top prizes in Pillage without COINING. Repair time is the only problem that will hold you back from getting more prizes. The only way to getting more prizes it to coin repairs. If you want to coin, I suggest you to coin no more less than $20. $20 per month is pretty good, some $10 per month, and some even do not coin at all. If you do not get the prize you want, they will be offered again in future events!

Good luck on your future endeavours!