SOMEONE INTERRUPT MY GAME

MADEIRA 205
MADEIRA 205
Greenhorn
Joined May 2014 Posts: 24
edited 3 Jun 2020, 3:53AM
i play on facebook and idk how, someone got access to my account through kixeye.co. i get interrupted everyday, is there any way to solve this?

i forgot the email that i use on kixeye...  but i playing form facebook..
login with facebook on kixeye.com wont help...   when i open setting the web asking for password that i dont have

why i must insert password again if i already login with facebook..

any1 know how to solve this issue?

• GkAkanJebolAkunIni
    GkAkanJebolAkunIni
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 1
    edited 3 Jun 2020, 3:58AM
    i found that  when people trying to go to setting some of them will be asked to input password and other will validate using facebook.....    

is there any way so we can validate using facebook? not inputin password cause i forgot my password and my email too
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,077
    You obviously have multiple accounts.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,802
    edited 2 Jun 2020, 11:28PM
    I login via FB in most cases, and even use the FB login authorization to play on the Kix site

137.5°
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 468
    I login via FB in most cases, and even use the FB login authorization to play on the Kix site

This is true for login purposes but to go and change your settings on the kix page you have to re verify your e mail etc etc etc in order to do so.Which is kind of redundant seeing how you are already logged into your account.It is a minor nusiance to say the least.
  • War Wagon
    War Wagon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 28
    Maj.Tom said:

This is true for login purposes but to go and change your settings on the kix page you have to re verify your e mail etc etc etc in order to do so.Which is kind of redundant seeing how you are already logged into your account.It is a minor nusiance to say the least.
    It is not a minor nuisance it is a big one. I have been playing for 8 years now. The original E-mail I used to set up my account was hacked about 2 years ago. The password was changed and I have no access to it. (I have tried to recover it and it keeps saying An E-mail has been sent to confirm. Can't confirm what I can't get into.) At any rate, I have not been able to change any of my Kixeye setting because, they too, keep sending an E-mail confirmation I have no access to. I just play on Facebook, but what is really starting to suck is FLASH for Windows will not be supported after December and , for some reason FACEBOOK GAMEROOM will not load or REINSTALL. For techno-cavemen like myself this sucks. On the the other hand I will never spend another dollar on a game I may not be able to play 6 months from now.` And for you TECH guys; W in TF is HTML5 anyway?
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,802
    keep in mind ... at the end of December, Adobe will end their 'support' of Flash ..... this does not mean Flash will vanish from the internet,

just like how Microsoft ended support for winXP, win7, and all previous versions of Windows ... but there are many people still using those operating systems

they did say in the last podcast (see the sticky link) that they are working on it and their goal it to have it (html5 as it is referred to) ready before then

even if they are late on their goal ... the game will still be here after December
    137.5°