Bonus Blitz Weekend <=== What is this?

DieBichAzz
DieBichAzz
Strike-force Captain
Joined May 2013 Posts: 714
I have no idea what Bonus Blitz Weekend means.... anyone know?
  • TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 77
    i dont know either
    The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • danny.debusser.7728
    danny.debusser.7728
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 23
    it starts friday so perhaps we get more info 'bout it 24h at front ref other events, that's the day after tomorrow
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,802
    if this is like the past one ( IIRC we did have them before ) ... it will most likely be a discounted 'blitz' option for all Bases ( I do hope it is a discounted one)

and for those who do not know .... in some bases there is that little icon on them ( bluish, like a wave I think) ... and if you destroy it in 1 pass, you can use gold to get repeated payouts od whatever that base offers

and per the Wiki page "The Blitz is a feature which allows you to repeatedly loot bases after it is destroyed. All Blitzes cost gold - therefore it is considered a premium feature."
    137.5°
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 468
    Its just another attempt to get people to coin or blitz the bases at a reduced cost.Sorry dont need to blitz any bases or coin for that matter.Them days are long gone.
  • DisclosedBarrel
    DisclosedBarrel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 573
    The last time I had to blitz (in a way) was back when it costed thorium to reroll spec ops. That was a good idea since some spec ops just make you groan, could even work today. I'm for spending thorium to get better spec ops than bloody Scorpion King here and there. But nope.

One major problem is that when you blitz, you only get metal and oil - most bases don't give any outside of deposits. What do you get if you blitz? What do we get in return for spending around 40+ gold? You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
    Devoted to education, power and control.
  • TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    The last time I had to blitz (in a way) was back when it costed thorium to reroll spec ops. That was a good idea since some spec ops just make you groan, could even work today. I'm for spending thorium to get better spec ops than bloody Scorpion King here and there. But nope.

One major problem is that when you blitz, you only get metal and oil - most bases don't give any outside of deposits. What do you get if you blitz? What do we get in return for spending around 40+ gold? You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
    If you were to Blitz for example an Omega Darkstorm base, you get the parts payout twice too. There are some people that will just hit 1 base, and then blitz all the parts they need.
    The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • DisclosedBarrel
    DisclosedBarrel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 573
    You could actually do that? I thought it only gave you the metal and oil.
    Devoted to education, power and control.
  • TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    You could actually do that? I thought it only gave you the metal and oil.
    Nope, i believe it gives parts and special ops too. but im not entirely sure lol, but am almost certain it works that way
  • iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,774
    Why no Mod response?
    ------------------------------------------------------
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,764
    The reason there has been no mod response is because it was released in the update notes: 

https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/773385

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • jocky102
    jocky102
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 23
    So it is a ploy to part people with their money... Just play your game like you normally do and keep the money in your bank account where it belongs.
  • Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 377
    Just a heads up, if you for some reason have missed an Aires part, you will have to wait until June 19th to try shadow ops again as the blitz weekend has replaced this week's shadow ops
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 468
    Daryl_L1 said:
    Just a heads up, if you for some reason have missed an Aires part, you will have to wait until June 19th to try shadow ops again as the blitz weekend has replaced this week's shadow ops
    This is a joke right?Why would they do that!Replace something that we actually need with this useless bonus blitz waste of time.OMG!!