well another fail by kixeye

vincent8711
vincent8711
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2019 Posts: 24
waited all day for aces bases to get tech for my aces and there so frigging hard think ill just grind out 1000s off medal bases to buy the tech  alot less damage tht way 
  • vincent8711
    vincent8711
    Greenhorn

• vincent8711
    vincent8711
    Greenhorn
    everything has to be killed loads aces in there aswell u cant see some off them cos they off screen

• TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 77
    these bases are easy as hell, just use your brain
    The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • vincent8711
    vincent8711
    Greenhorn
    really how u do them then cos i loose way to much 

• TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat

haven't tried them because i've got more then enough tech for them already, but it seems like a ds, paired with nick and some other anti air will do the job against the aces, and controllers outrange the lancers. For the railguns, just use martin or envoy's. If your toon cant kill the aces before they start dropping bombs, use a devout to distract the aces, they will chase after it and the devout is fast enough to not get hit by them.
    The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • vincent8711
    vincent8711
    Greenhorn
    lol tied all tht and they dont get distracted my devs they to fast for nick to  and they not on aggressive so before u go and say these bases are easy as hell i suggest u do 1 and see 
  • HAITHAM-DEATH
    HAITHAM-DEATH
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 40

haven't tried them because i've got more then enough tech for them already, but it seems like a ds, paired with nick and some other anti air will do the job against the aces, and controllers outrange the lancers. For the railguns, just use martin or envoy's. If your toon cant kill the aces before they start dropping bombs, use a devout to distract the aces, they will chase after it and the devout is fast enough to not get hit by them.
    Aces cannot be distracted they go after nick + even if u move nick they gonna hit it, few aces out screen, nick need alot shots to kill 1 aces and thats weird 
    GLORY_Me !
  • steve_81
    steve_81
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 710
    yes way way way over powered base, the thing is all high levels dont need this its the lowers that need it and they cant do this no way.

the things that help us kill aces so easy in base are peggy and screamer and they can be used here. strange also how in base nick destroys all aces instantly but in this base he needs 5/6/7 shots to kill 1.

no big deal can spam 1.1m medals per hour for free 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,925

Aces cannot be distracted they go after nick + even if u move nick they gonna hit it, few aces out screen, nick need alot shots to kill 1 aces and thats weird 
    u sure about that?
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Terry_N252
    Terry_N252
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 130
    steve_81 said:
    the things that help us kill aces so easy in base are peggy and screamer and they can be used here.

Won't let me deploy either peggy or screamer.
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,077
    edited 1 Jun 2020, 10:50PM

Controller cant outrange lancer, what are you talking about?  You obviously dont know anything about this game.

• TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat

Controller cant outrange lancer, what are you talking about?  You obviously dont know anything about this game.

what are you talking about? The lancer has 600 range, 630 with tech. Controllers have 700 range.... Seems like you are the one who knows nothing about the game lmao
  • mathewsiga
    mathewsiga
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 501
    what are you talking about? The lancer has 600 range, 630 with tech. Controllers have 700 range.... Seems like you are the one who knows nothing about the game lmao
    The point here my friend, we are talking about low level players.
    they don't have maxed tech/units.
    atmost they only have low lvl cont, which has max lvl 600
    0.o
  • Andy Cason
    Andy Cason
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 6
    the lancer as a defender which it is in these bases have a range of 750. seems like instead of yelling at each other talkin bout the other dont know the game...both of you should read the fine print. :) post something positive and informative if u have suggestions for lowers to complete this base ... no negativity. i for one think that the people who need this base and its rewards will be unable to achieve it. it takes too much of higher powered and teched out units that lowers just dont have access to. 

• TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    the lancer as a defender which it is in these bases have a range of 750. seems like instead of yelling at each other talkin bout the other dont know the game...both of you should read the fine print. :) post something positive and informative if u have suggestions for lowers to complete this base ... no negativity. i for one think that the people who need this base and its rewards will be unable to achieve it. it takes too much of higher powered and teched out units that lowers just dont have access to. 

**** ur right lmao refreshed my memory, totally forgot they got an extra 750 range in base def toon damnit, my bad xD

The base is still not that hard IMO....
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,288
    Just at a glance, I'd take out the aces and then use OChop.

Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • ANDI_DAFT
    ANDI_DAFT
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 33
    edited 2 Jun 2020, 12:54AM

What a dumbass answer..... these bases as easy as hell yet you havent tried to hit one? what a moronic thing to say... just like bases.. look easy then hit and not what you think.

I hit one just to test and killed my nick as takes several shots to kill 1 ace so defo OP base. also killed maxed seraph maxed artemis and buzzsaws. as they managed to hit them before it dies so after killing only a few aces all anti air dead. The base in itself is easy just use chopper to kill flaks and aces to clear base, but killing kix's aces is ridiculous!
  • DAF-03
    DAF-03
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 126

yea but they move forward they dont just sit there
  • Tommy_Chong
    Tommy_Chong
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 84
    I tried one with my max. Nick with all max. tech including diamond tech. I was doing it to help a team member. It looks simple. Try killing the railguns with Martin and envoys. Aces hit them. Try using controllers (mine are max. level). nope didn't work. Shepard? also no. Use aces? also no because they can't target high altitude. You are going to put your darkstorm against high altitude air also no. These bases are not worth doing if I can get 40K medals using a few devouts and just buy aces with medals. 
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,288
    edited 2 Jun 2020, 7:09AM
    The best way for me is to use OChop to kill everything except the Aces.  Aces will bomb OChop but with a little skill you can make sure they mostly bomb the drones.  OChop barely gets scratched so it's no big deal.   Then take out the Aces however you can but I used Nick, a Cerb, and a bunch of Hades.  Used Nick to hit them one at a time and pull them near the Hades for the kill.   Cerb kills the Ace's pilot.   Payout is 3 techs.  
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 468

You say the base is easy and you havent even done 1 lolz.WOW! Luckily i dont have to bother with them either and i wont.
  • Deltoid tuberosity
    Deltoid tuberosity
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 49
    steve_81 said:
    yes way way way over powered base, the thing is all high levels dont need this its the lowers that need it and they cant do this no way.

the things that help us kill aces so easy in base are peggy and screamer and they can be used here. strange also how in base nick destroys all aces instantly but in this base he needs 5/6/7 shots to kill 1.

no big deal can spam 1.1m medals per hour for free 
    You know why? That's because the nick you use in attack is different from that you use in defense. GOGO bar boosts all defensive units' damage by about 48%, so that's why nick kill ace easily in home base but not in ace base!