OH KIXEYE : ANNOYING LIL GLITCH OR something....

loner23
loner23
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 237
UMMMMM CAN I GET A MOD OR SOMETHING to ANSWER THIS QUESTION : I've been NOTICING BASE DEFENDERS IN BUNKERS AND WALLS STASHED being dmgd when base has been attacked. I know or saw somewhere that the WALL thing was RECENTLY Mentioned in a post. BUT, WHY IS IT HAPPENING? I know its not a great big deal but it IS highly annoying. 

SO is there a TIME FRAME when maybe both would get fixed? I've been curious, I know its not a high priority for you since you spend more time on the drawing board for the endless push of NEW units the game REALLY DOESNT NEED. Seldom-ly does a bug or improvement to gameplay or stability of the game really matter to you cuz its "Quantity over Quality" with you! 
anyway, am looking forward to address to this!  

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 870
    the team is aware of the issue but the priority is now on the HTML5 port 
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 468
    Adel-Tech said:
    Any idea when this transition will happen to the HTML5 port.And will it improve game play and lag and dc's and etc.etc.etc.
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 237
    Adel-Tech said:
    Yeah, and???? Geee, SO I GUESS IT WILL BE AN ON GOING THING TILL THE NEW YR. I KNOW They are busy on the HTML5, but I DIDNT ASK ABOUT THAT NOW DID I? guess I got my answer, MEAN WHILE THEY STILL CAN PUT MORE EFFORT INTO BRINGING OUT more FKN units we dont FKN need! but YET THEY ARE SO BUSY WITH HTML5, pffffftttttt rolls the eyes! You guys and your generic responses must be great to be a part of your team. 
    HOW ABOUT THIS FOR ADVICE, stop creating new UNITS till you stable geniuses FINALIZE HTML5 transfer.