Ares Boss Base

Ms_ Grey
Ms_ Grey
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 92
Kixeye why oh why can we not see how many Elite Parts we are holding for the Ares?  Every time we get a new Elite Boss Base the same thing happens dont you ever learn from past mistakes?
  • Irene_J37
    Irene_J37
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 145
    You can... when chest appears click it , then when parts appears click on the part icon. 
  • jakedee
    jakedee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 155
    Is this accurate? i have hit about 15 bases,and it shows i have 8 parts in my inventory. Using the 4,3,2,1, system, that number is impossible to have.
  • Phil6614
    Phil6614
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 48
    edited 31 May 2020, 3:21PM
    Kix have messed up - it's a glitch - you can either take advantage of it NOW or wait until they have fixed it, making it 100% harder to do. We don't see the elite parts because we don't even OWN the unit yet - only 6/8 parts collected - the unit isn't ours... but when it IS active in the academy the elite parts "should show up". We know it's ELITE so we know we need 40 parts, keep hitting until you get your 40.
  • Cor596
    Cor596
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 227
    only need 34 bases .halfhour your done 30 secs a base

• G.I.Josey
    G.I.Josey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 442
    I done the Ares Elite Base 10 times but so far all i only have are 8 parts so there must be a problem on the base,Could Kixeye please look into it.
    Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    Stargate Command  - VEGA Conflict
    USMC - War Commander 

• COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 360
    same here, i made 15 bases i have 12 parts. wtf?!
  • CHQ002
    CHQ002
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 36
    the splash screen will only show you the bases where you earned one part from ...so you need to add 9 to that number (from the first 3 bases where you earned 4, 3 and 2). so if the count there shows you 12 then you have 21 parts in total.

• Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 468
    CHQ002 said:
    the splash screen will only show you the bases where you earned one part from ...so you need to add 9 to that number (from the first 3 bases where you earned 4, 3 and 2). so if the count there shows you 12 then you have 21 parts in total.

If this is true, this is ridiculous, how the hell is anyone supposed to know this.Not sure how much more people can endure.One thing after another.
  • warren.brackett.56
    warren.brackett.56
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 18
    Just keep hitting till you get medals, or nothing if your medals are full.  Or, since this happens EVERYTIME AND IS NOTHING NEW, take out your wittle pencil and keep track of it yourself.  It's not a hard thing.
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 468
    Just keep hitting till you get medals, or nothing if your medals are full.  Or, since this happens EVERYTIME AND IS NOTHING NEW, take out your wittle pencil and keep track of it yourself.  It's not a hard thing.
    This is exactly what i do but would it be that hard to add a counter to keep track,Most everything else does the fact that we dont have the item shouldnt mean that we have to guess how many elite parts we have.Once again a little something that would benefit the players and nothing will be done about it.
  • POTUS TRUMP
    POTUS TRUMP
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 5
    Same problem hasn't change so back to the BASIC.  Using pencil and paper to keep track of your completed base kill.  If you reached your 40 parts, do another one and if there is NO PART given...CONGRATS !!! you got your ELITE ARES upgrade.
  • POTUS TRUMP
    POTUS TRUMP
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 5
    ps same info as "warren.brackett.56"
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,457
      You can't always rely on Kixeye.  My method of keeping track of Elite parts is to use a pen and paper.  I mark down how many parts I win each Sunday.  And stop once I obtain all the parts.  And to make sure I have them all I hit another base just to make sure I have them all.

And do you players realize that this topic is brought up each time a new Boss Base is introduced.  So this problem is nothing new.  It is just that players keep relying on Kixeye to keep track of Elite parts for them.  When they can easily do it themselves.
  • Irene_J37
    Irene_J37
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 145
    In ARES base you know you need 1 missile, use them to help count....   i.e... make 5 per time   after 1st  four ( 4 +3+2+1 =10)  then 5 x 6 =30 total 40 parts done

• Joysand Sorrows
    Joysand Sorrows
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 47

People want everything given to them on a plate. I just hit until I stopped getting parts. Didn't have to bother counting then.
  • G.I.Josey
    G.I.Josey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 442
    Ms_ Grey said:
    Kixeye why oh why can we not see how many Elite Parts we are holding for the Ares?  Every time we get a new Elite Boss Base the same thing happens don't you ever learn from past mistakes?
    Ms_Grey means to say is she done all the parts to get the Elite Parts but all she can see are only 6 parts very mush like me.
    Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    Stargate Command  - VEGA Conflict
    USMC - War Commander