Part Payouts on Bases

PREDATOR172
PREDATOR172
Potential Threat
Joined May 2014 Posts: 36
Please vary up the payout Wins to make it more exciting and random for players. 4,3,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 etc etc, this is just ridiculous for every unit that comes out.
  • Cpt.MarvelsExHusband
    Cpt.MarvelsExHusband
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 126

The bases are taking 30 seconds

Lol..... Today maybe not the right day to complain

• TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 81
    you should have to grind for something you want 40 bases isn't much at all. And besides, today a glitch just "gifted" us a free Elite Ares. these bases take around 1 minute to do with zero repairs. That's an hour at max for the new Elite ShOps unit that is not even released yet. Get your life together and quit whining.
    The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • warren.brackett.56
    warren.brackett.56
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 19
    I always laugh when I see the word "glitch".  Programmers word for "I f ***** up."  That base is doing exactly what it is coded to do.  Maybe not what Kix wanted, but thats between management and coders.  Test it before releasing it, you know, QA/QC.  I would hit an Omega base with a buggie if it let me and wouldn't feel bad about it.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 4,928

17 seconds per base , No Damage..... Nobody should need parts after today.

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"