Playing 69

Chris Carvell
Chris Carvell
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 35
so kixeye same tags playing 69 so they collect lots of inf why does kixeye let this go on dont matter how many times u report a player with ss even when its same tag yet for some reason its ok to me thats falling under unfair play and sending tickets is a total waste of time nothings ever done long as i guess the coin alittle hey! game has gone down hill and u wonder why your losing gd players when u cant fight back guess its a gd job on how to let a what i called once a gd game to play go down hill fast..............
  • memphis112
    memphis112
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 13
    its simple play the 69 game aswell when no 1 spends $$$ kix will eventually do somethin
  • Chris Carvell
    Chris Carvell
    Potential Threat
    not my style its a war game yet kixeye do nothing to stop the players doing this if ss shown week ban or take all there inf away why they doing it for the inf u get told to ticket it lol well thats a waste same guys doing each season and nothing is ever done the game once was fun.......
  • VGH374
    VGH374
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 75
    Same tag hit makes you lose infa for the hit person but not gain for the hitter. So you are in the wrong side.
  • Deltoid tuberosity
    Deltoid tuberosity
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 49
    Simple solution for you: you play 69 together. Win-win situation!
  • Chris Carvell
    Chris Carvell
    Potential Threat
    there using alts that have like 60 inf on them but same tags and again not my style to play same way i dont see the point playing a war game to hide hittin under a 69 rather play normal its a game yet they hide