New way for Hero token

Akee3
Akee3
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 162
kixeye shoudl give us players a new way of getting tokens for the heros and example would be to be able to  craft hero tokens from other hero tokens like we do for the other units. We have so many heros and arer limited in blood thorium and bases, The hero bases comes out when ther hero is no longer relevent. For those that would say that play  more PVP and things, remember that we are limited on that front too as we get a max of 31 b.t and you have to choose getting more pvp units or more tokens and from which hero. I think it would be a nice idea to let us have these tokens and make the game more interesting.

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,764
    There is a thing called Heroic Showdown you just missed it and that is where you can obtain all the heros and upgrade tokens as well. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • Silent1975
    Silent1975
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 36
    There is a thing called Heroic Showdown you just missed it and that is where you can obtain all the heros and upgrade tokens as well. 

That is really nice!!!! Why give false information? If You say something then tell the full story, not just what you think good for KIX. You know well why i write this. Share here the full story of the heroes tokens pls.
    Thanks. 
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 468

And how often do they do this mini event?Also why theyre at it we need more ways to obtain blood thor tokens too.Especially since they decided to charge 2 blood thor tokens for one upgrade token.
  • Akee3
    Akee3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 162

didnt miss it, i played and unlocked many things but i would like to ask how often do these events come and do you think we players dont have a life?, if you miss that event then u are backed behind and then you have no other way to get back to the same level!
    Also B.t is very hard to get, u get 31 after 1 season, then u get 12 during other events but u end up needing more than 50 is it fair?
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 237
    Akee3 said:d
    kixeye shoudl give us players a new way of getting tokens for the heros and example would be to be able to  craft hero tokens from other hero tokens like we do for the other units. We have so many heros and arer limited in blood thorium and bases, The hero bases comes out when ther hero is no longer relevent. For those that would say that play  more PVP and things, remember that we are limited on that front too as we get a max of 31 b.t and you have to choose getting more pvp units or more tokens and from which hero. I think it would be a nice idea to let us have these tokens and make the game more interesting.

THERES nothing they can do to make the game more interesting, other than pulling the plug on it! Heroic SHowdown wasnt fun at all, cuz all KIXEYE Does is spam chit at you anyway. Not saying it cant be played and completed. Well, I suppose they could take the BLOATED farming for things like INFAMY, Honor, THOR, Tokens, Res, ADv materials, Shadow Ops ( STOPPING THEM ), and BETTERING THE ELITE/Omega parts payout. 
    ED 
    SO many things they swamp a player for and its exhausting. Though, EVEN IF THEY DID CUT OUT THE MUCH UNWANTED fat in this game, it would make it possibly too easy for everyone to running around with maxed units. I am some where in between where I want much of the daily tasks to be lessened BUT NOT to the POINT where EVERYONE CAN GET things maxed in like 30 days.