new units and faction bonus tokens

prim8
prim8
Skilled Warrior
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 422
edited 29 May 2020, 5:37PM
last few events yall have changed how many new units we receive in the events forcing us to spend event xp for them ..in lue of this many of us cant do the bonus token bases due to the lack of new units ..1 and 2 units is not enough to todo these bases .. I can understand why you limited them but please make sure we at least get enough todo the bonus token bases without having to spend the event xp .. a lot of us are trying like hell to catch up and stuff like that only sets us back further .. 
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,837
    many units that need tokens are obsolete or very close to being obsolete (there are very few I would use, and that is just for specific situations)

Gen4 units do not need tokens 

but .... I do see why lower level and new players would want to get them, as they may not yet have gna4 units
    137.5°
  • prim8
    prim8
    Skilled Warrior
    many units that need tokens are obsolete or very close to being obsolete (there are very few I would use, and that is just for specific situations)

Gen4 units do not need tokens 

but .... I do see why lower level and new players would want to get them, as they may not yet have gna4 units
    a lot of my post has todo with war production … 
  • Rock_Lifter
    Rock_Lifter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2020 Posts: 11
    get extra units in the gear store.
  • prim8
    prim8
    Skilled Warrior
    get extra units in the gear store.
    they should give us the minumium required to complete needed bases to advance in game.any more then that yes you have the other two outlets but this is a pve base requirement ..

• Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 873

The main track gave 2 Twinblades last event after completing it which are good enough as a start to to get into building them and using them in the challenge track, the gearstore is another avenue to get not just the unit but it’s techs as well

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before