Can we get Increased Unit Capacity???

Elohim Gibbor
Elohim Gibbor
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 19
Each time a new unit comes out, I have to scrap a whole bunch of previous units in order to get to build a platoon of the new ones, it´s really annoying and besides, the unit capacity includes the units placed in bunkers and pvp platoons, I hope you can consider giving us more unit storage capacity, because it´s been the same amount for years basically and it limits some how the progress that the game has had in reference to the updating of the game...
  • Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,309
    Use the armory...
  • Elohim Gibbor
    Elohim Gibbor
    Greenhorn
    Delphinus said:
    Use the armory...
    The armory is not much of a solution, you can only place units in it to be inactive, but I think we deserve more unit capacity, besides the units in bunkers shouldn´t count, as well as the pvp, or the other thing could be if we could have an independent storage unit for pvp...

• loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 237
    Delphinus said:
    Use the armory...
    I have a FEW CHOICE WORDS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ( READ in BEtween the lines ) !!!!!!! SO THANKS FOR NOTHING OF pathetic ADVICE!!!!!!!!!! 

Still doesn't change the FACT that KIXEYE should have increased the size a long time ago rather than giving some LAME **** REsponse by adding levels to the stupid arse armory. 
  • chinapig
    chinapig
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,544
    edited 30 May 2020, 4:21PM

loner23 said:
    Delphinus said:
    Use the armory...
    I have a FEW CHOICE WORDS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ( READ in BEtween the lines ) !!!!!!! SO THANKS FOR NOTHING OF pathetic ADVICE!!!!!!!!!! 

Still doesn't change the FACT that KIXEYE should have increased the size a long time ago rather than giving some LAME **** REsponse by adding levels to the stupid arse armory. 
    Delphinus said:
    Use the armory...
    The armory is not much of a solution, you can only place units in it to be inactive, but I think we deserve more unit capacity, besides the units in bunkers shouldn´t count, as well as the pvp, or the other thing could be if we could have an independent storage unit for pvp...

You two must be the biggest pair of numpties to have ever played this game.
    Even without the armoury there is way more than ample storage for what is needed in the game.
    If you are an idiot and think you need to build 100's of every unit that comes out then of course that will not be enough for you, the solution is to learn how to play the game properly and quit spamming like a fkn noob.
    I rarely build more than 4-6 of any unit for pve and I get by without repairs ever being an issue. That leaves plenty room for a couple of plats of the latest PVP spam unit, if you really must.
    Complaining about upgrading the armoury? SMFH the upgrade times are like, minutes, the capacity is huge, and you act like that is something to cry about...?
    And what exactly is the problem with only fully healed units being allowed in the hole ? If you ever have 40K of dead units then you are a moron, if you don't then it isn't an issue.
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    chinapig said:

loner23 said:
    Delphinus said:
    Use the armory...

Delphinus said:
    Use the armory...

Even without the armoury there is way more than ample storage for what is needed in the game.
    If you are an idiot and think you need to build 100's of every unit that comes out then of course that will not be enough for you, the solution is to learn how to play the game properly and quit spamming like a fkn noob.
    I rarely build more than 4-6 of any unit for pve and I get by without repairs ever being an issue. That leaves plenty room for a couple of plats of the latest PVP spam unit, if you really must.
    Complaining about upgrading the armoury? SMFH the upgrade times are like, minutes, the capacity is huge, and you act like that is something to cry about...?
    And what exactly is the problem with only fully healed units being allowed in the hole ? If you ever have 40K of dead units then you are a moron, if you don't then it isn't an issue.
    DID I SAY I AM TRYING TO BUILD 100 of everything, NO. GOT SOME WORDS FOR YOU TOO!!!!!!!!! NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 40 K OF DEAD STUFF. YOU"RE A FKN MORON TO EVEN THINK I WOULD BE STUPID ENOUGH TO KILL 40k worth of stuff. TAKE YOUR COMMENTS AND STICK THEM BACK WHERE THEY BELONG, THANK and have a NICE DAY! 
    STILL DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT KIXEYE SHOULD AND NEEDS TO HAVE INCREASED THE PLATOON STORAGE SPACE REGARDLESS OF TROLL's like you WHOM GO TO THIS WEAK **** ARGUEMENT about what about ARMORY, OR USE ARMORY RHETORICAL BS! 
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 31 May 2020, 10:00AM
    chinapig said:

loner23 said:
    Delphinus said:
    Use the armory...

Delphinus said:
    Use the armory...

ALSO QUIT ASSUMING and STOP BEING SUCH A BIGOT! BIGOT = one WHOM Disagrees because they cant see past their OWN thoughts nor DOES IT AFFECT YOU, IF kixeye would do such thing. 
    THIS ISNT ABOUT WHAT I DO OR HOW I USE MY STUFF! NONE OF YOUR THOUGHTS ARE CONSTRUCTIVE OR WORTH A ****. SO IF YOU CANT BE CONSTRUCTIVE THEN WELL keep your trap shut! iTS THAT SIMPLE.

IT's insulting that you ASSUME TO KNOW MY ability to play the game. SO Like I said : STOP ASSUMING things you think you KNOW THAT AREN't factual! 
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    ALSO : I'm DONE TALKING WITH THE LIKEs OF YOU cuz YOU're WRONG and there's NO VALUE TO having further discussion with you ON It, as MY perspective wont change on THIS. WHICH IS KIXEYE JUST NEEDS TO GIVE US IT and then BE DONE WITH IT ( DOUBLE OR TRIPPLE THE SPACE OF 40 K in the stupid **** PLATOON STORAGE ). Your lack of WISEDOM really shows, and WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK cuz the fact of the manner is : that A GOOD AMOUNT of Players would go for this IF KIXEYE WOULD CREATE A SURVEY ON THINGS WE WANT that's BEEN asked for AGES! 
  • mark761
    mark761
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 726
    loner23 said:
    ALSO : I'm DONE TALKING WITH THE LIKEs OF YOU cuz YOU're WRONG and there's NO VALUE TO having further discussion with you ON It, as MY perspective wont change on THIS. WHICH IS KIXEYE JUST NEEDS TO GIVE US IT and then BE DONE WITH IT ( DOUBLE OR TRIPPLE THE SPACE OF 40 K in the stupid **** PLATOON STORAGE ). Your lack of WISEDOM really shows, and WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK cuz the fact of the manner is : that A GOOD AMOUNT of Players would go for this IF KIXEYE WOULD CREATE A SURVEY ON THINGS WE WANT that's BEEN asked for AGES! 
    Don't lose so much stuff then you don't need bigger storage , if you are losing all your plats then you are doing something wrong. Plus how can you repair the extra stuff you want in storage if it's dead ?  It really does not make sense to have more storage unless it's to reduce the amount you spend on gold to repair 
  • crea8iv
    crea8iv
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 115
    mark761 said:
    loner23 said:
    Don't lose so much stuff then you don't need bigger storage , if you are losing all your plats then you are doing something wrong. Plus how can you repair the extra stuff you want in storage if it's dead ?  It really does not make sense to have more storage unless it's to reduce the amount you spend on gold to repair 

" . . . . . amount you spend on gold to repair "

And in that above quote is why they will never increase the Armory, or give us a second Dozer, or cut down on Unit repair time. 
    . . . KIXEYE is NOT a non-profit organization. They have to pay employees, enegy expenses, maintainence,  and many other expenses.  They hope you will spend money, so they can keep the game running.  Sure it is free to play, but they know that everyone has their temptation. Repairing a Toon so you can quickly go out and seek revenge before the other person jumps from the Sector. Or even a quick fix to obtaining a needed upgrade. to mention just a couple. 

. . . . . So many people have threatened to leave the game, and they are still here complaining. Why?? Because of the time and money already invested in the game. Because it's a place to hang out and meet with friends from all over the world.  Because of the possible thrill of Victory. Or even just the chest-pounding banter. 

So, no, do not expect Kixeye to take away their revenue stream - in fact be grateful it is there. It would really stink if you'd actually have to pay a monthly fee to play this game. Man, I can hear the complaining already!!  LoL  :-) 
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    mark761 said:
    loner23 said:
    TAKE THE **** TAMPONS OUT OF YOUR EARS or whatever is in your face distracting you THAT YOU DON't GET  what I JUST FKN SAID TO THE LAST GUY! HINT : WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT LOSING ANYTHING, STABLE GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!! DID I SAY I WAS FKN LOSING ****, NO. THEN TAKE YOUR RHETORICAL COMMENT and stick it back where it BELONGS! JESUS FKn Christ. MY GOD, you arent so bright are you? PAY FKN attention, STABLE GENIUS! Have any more dumb **** REMARKS TO share? WHICH NONE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH whats BEING ASKED FOR? 

AGAIN AND AGAIN, DID I SAY I WAS killing my toons? NO, YOU AND mr know nothing did, SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE QUIT ASSUMING **** AND STICK TO THE GD TOPIC!!!!!!!! GOD, You make me wanna eat a bullet! 

• loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    crea8iv said:
    mark761 said:
    loner23 said:

And in that above quote is why they will never increase the Armory, or give us a second Dozer, or cut down on Unit repair time. 
    . . . KIXEYE is NOT a non-profit organization. They have to pay employees, enegy expenses, maintainence,  and many other expenses.  They hope you will spend money, so they can keep the game running.  Sure it is free to play, but they know that everyone has their temptation. Repairing a Toon so you can quickly go out and seek revenge before the other person jumps from the Sector. Or even a quick fix to obtaining a needed upgrade. to mention just a couple. 

. . . . . So many people have threatened to leave the game, and they are still here complaining. Why?? Because of the time and money already invested in the game. Because it's a place to hang out and meet with friends from all over the world.  Because of the possible thrill of Victory. Or even just the chest-pounding banter. 

So, no, do not expect Kixeye to take away their revenue stream - in fact be grateful it is there. It would really stink if you'd actually have to pay a monthly fee to play this game. Man, I can hear the complaining already!!  LoL  :-) 
    LOL, LET KIXEYE FORCE A MONTHLY FEE ON ITS PLAYERS! GREAT WAY TO MAKE PLAYERS NOT EVEN WANNA BOTHER LOGGING in. LET THAT FEE BE SOOO HIGH that it BURNS A WHOLE IN THose whom COINers whom already wasted thousands of dollars into the game, LET THEM burn an extra burden to their WALLETS! 

IDGAFF, do YOU? Hell let them charge $5000 a month to play this game! I'll be laughing my **** off the day that HAPPENS! WHY NOT, kixeye gotta make money, RIGHT? IF that day ever comes before I walk away, at least IF I ever saw that, I'd have left the game already. WHY cuz NO game is worth playing if YOU have to keep spending money on it. Time alone is bad enough. IDK, I know this was just a off the SUBJECT from the main topic, But Id be laughing my **** off if the DAY COMES THEY start charging players to play this game and not just a lil fee but a HEFTY one that would burn a hole in those pockets of those very special KIND OF PLAYERS! ( thats the nice way of saying it, since I can't say it another way.)
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,026
    it is actually just a question of tactics ... for one or the other tactic the capacity is in fact not enough for me ... but then I just have to do without it ... mostly also with the bases of which a corresponding tactic would be necessary ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• chinapig
    chinapig
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,544
    loner23 said
    ALSO QUIT ASSUMING and STOP BEING SUCH A BIGOT! BIGOT = one WHOM Disagrees because they cant see past their OWN thoughts nor DOES IT AFFECT YOU, IF kixeye would do such thing. 
    THIS ISNT ABOUT WHAT I DO OR HOW I USE MY STUFF! NONE OF YOUR THOUGHTS ARE CONSTRUCTIVE OR WORTH A ****. SO IF YOU CANT BE CONSTRUCTIVE THEN WELL keep your trap shut! iTS THAT SIMPLE.

IT's insulting that you ASSUME TO KNOW MY ability to play the game. SO Like I said : STOP ASSUMING things you think you KNOW THAT AREN't factual! 
    OK first off lets pause a second while you unwind your pretty little pink panties.
    The only assumptions I made were on the strength of your argument and the reasons a player may have to argue the case for an increased storage.
    Like I said, "IF" you wanted to build too many units etc.... The only reason the assumption is made is because there is no other reason to need extra storage. Making the assumption was a logical deduction based solely on the information to hand.
    Perhaps you could elaborate, then we don't need to guess and "make assumptions". I can not see another reason for your request that can not be solved by use of the armoury but I have no problem with being proved wrong. It's up to you to give your full argument.
    A bigot is a person who does not tolerate other peoples opinions. You proved in your first post, the reply to Delphinus who gave the correct solution in three simple words, that you were intolerant of his opinion - hence the reason why I replied so tersely. Stop being such a hypocrite and grow up.
    There is a very good reason why the storage capacity should not be increased, as the effects of doing so would need to be balanced out elsewhere in the game to our detriment, eg increased repair time to compensate for less coin spent etc.

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    the only reason for this limited unit capacity is only to give coiners a better starting position in pvp and pve ... and absolutely nothing else ...

• loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    the only reason for this limited unit capacity is only to give coiners a better starting position in pvp and pve ... and absolutely nothing else ...
    DOES IT REALLY? HOW, cuz I dont really believe you when now days its tougher to hit a solid base and not lose at least 1 0r 2 toons. I really doubt your assumption, but it cant be tested SO I guess i really dont buy it. 
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 31 May 2020, 5:34PM
    chinapig said:
    loner23 said

OK first off lets pause a second while you unwind your pretty little pink panties.
    The only assumptions I made were on the strength of your argument and the reasons a player may have to argue the case for an increased storage.
    Like I said, "IF" you wanted to build too many units etc.... The only reason the assumption is made is because there is no other reason to need extra storage. Making the assumption was a logical deduction based solely on the information to hand.
    Perhaps you could elaborate, then we don't need to guess and "make assumptions". I can not see another reason for your request that can not be solved by use of the armoury but I have no problem with being proved wrong. It's up to you to give your full argument.
    A bigot is a person who does not tolerate other peoples opinions. You proved in your first post, the reply to Delphinus who gave the correct solution in three simple words, that you were intolerant of his opinion - hence the reason why I replied so tersely. Stop being such a hypocrite and grow up.
    There is a very good reason why the storage capacity should not be increased, as the effects of doing so would need to be balanced out elsewhere in the game to our detriment, eg increased repair time to compensate for less coin spent etc.

QUIT PROJECTING. QUIT ASSUMING. AND FK NO I AINT GOTTA EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU!!!!!!!! OH SCREW YOU, I only intolerant TO THAT weak Rhetorical BS you a**h***s spew which is MENTIONING THE **** ARMORY. HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR OWN **** ADVICE and GROW THE FK up! I am NOT WRONG for wanting KIxeye TO DO what was NEEDED a LONG TIME AGO! DONT act like you cant be a bigot TOO just cuz you cant grasp beyond your understanding OR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING ( WISEDOM or lack of wisedom ). Besides that, I get tired OF WEAK **** COUNTER- Productive BAD faith arguments such as clowns whom GO TO is : talking about the **** armory. 

PFFFTTTTTTT Really YOU got the data that SHOWS KIXEYE Would lose money ........ I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT!  SECONDLY WHO GIVES A CHIT if they actually lost money, DONT CARE! ALL THE THINGS YOU STATED, DOESNT MEAN KIXEYE SHOULD OR WOULD HAVE TO anyway. WHICH THEY NVR SHOULD DO ANYTHING SUCH as in increasing coin or repair times. YOur so called balance of the game is LAME, as if things in the game arent a pain in the **** to DO, SEE SHEPARD bases, NOVA bases, Pegasus.... yeah true they might be all free to do with the right units and no ERROR of the person, but over time have to get 120 parts for elite and OMEGA isnt all that FUN! and if you say it is, you're sick sick sick person. 

ANYWAY, I'm DONE with tis so called debate with you cuz I NEITHER GIVE A CHIT what you think about it, AS I STILL WANT THEM TO INCREASE THE **** PLATOON STORAGE capacity to at least double or tripple the CURRENT lousy 40K. AND IT DOESNT MEAN I AM BUILDING 100 of every unit. HARDLY DON'T EVEN HAVE 20 of everything, not that I want 20 of everything. AND MY BUSINESS IS MY BUSINESS. 

THEY INCREASED THE LVLS AND SIZE OF THE ARMORY and NOTHING CHANGED IN REPAIRS OR more coin costs, SO ....... your FEARS arent real till they are. BUt point is, they could increase the **** Platoon storage and thus they wouldnt have nvr needed to increase the lousy **** ARMORY. 

WANT ME TO BUY YOU A DREsS, lingerie, and CHOCoLATE? LOL BYE DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. BESIDES not sure I care if I am right or WRONG. THIS really isnt about being right or wrong. THEM INCREASING THE **** PLATOON STORAGE, would improve the game for PLayers but DOESNT translate in a IDIOT going off and killing every single good toon he has like a MORON just cuz he can. BUT THEY SURE AS well can ANYWAY, I've seen it. 

As for you units, PLZ scrap all your good ones and stop playing and stop coming here on FORUM! LOL HAVE a NICE DAY NOW, I'm DONE with you. CUZ I DONT OWE YOU JACK **** for an explanation as to WHY THEY SHOULD.  OR IF YOU WANT A basic one, one thats already BEEN SAID, HERE IT IS :
    Platoon Storage capacity OF 40 K is not ENOUGh ROOM and I am claustrophobic! AN EXPLANATION BEYOND That well : YOU can read between the lines for what I have to say to you, Cuz I cant really say them hear cuz PEOPLE ARE SNOWFLAKES. 
    Also ; leave address or PM me that CUZ I dont mind sending you a dress. TA TA!!!!!!!!! 
  • mark761
    mark761
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 726
    loner23 said:
    mark761 said:
    loner23 said:
    TAKE THE **** TAMPONS OUT OF YOUR EARS or whatever is in your face distracting you THAT YOU DON't GET  what I JUST FKN SAID TO THE LAST GUY! HINT : WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT LOSING ANYTHING, STABLE GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!! DID I SAY I WAS FKN LOSING ****, NO. THEN TAKE YOUR RHETORICAL COMMENT and stick it back where it BELONGS! JESUS FKn Christ. MY GOD, you arent so bright are you? PAY FKN attention, STABLE GENIUS! Have any more dumb **** REMARKS TO share? WHICH NONE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH whats BEING ASKED FOR? 

AGAIN AND AGAIN, DID I SAY I WAS killing my toons? NO, YOU AND mr know nothing did, SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE QUIT ASSUMING **** AND STICK TO THE GD TOPIC!!!!!!!! GOD, You make me wanna eat a bullet! 

It's a public forum you posted on so i can comment , because you don't like it does not mean i can't . So get ya dummy back in ya mouth and stop getting so worked up like a spoilt child . In my opinion 40k is enough and i have the right to say so and i believe if it's not enough for you then you doing something wrong . Now suck up the replys because you can not stop them and stop thinking everybody wants the same as you 
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    mark761 said:
    loner23 said:
    mark761 said:
    loner23 said:

It's a public forum you posted on so i can comment , because you don't like it does not mean i can't . So get ya dummy back in ya mouth and stop getting so worked up like a spoilt child . In my opinion 40k is enough and i have the right to say so and i believe if it's not enough for you then you doing something wrong . Now suck up the replys because you can not stop them and stop thinking everybody wants the same as you 
    TAKE YOUR OWN **** ADVISE, NOT EVERYONE agrees with you either. I agree you can disagree. HOWEVER, just because its enough for you doesn't mean its enough for THE MAJORITY that AGREE WITH ME. 

2 yrs AGO :

Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013Posts: 900
    23 Aug 2017, 6:26PMedited 23 Aug 2017, 6:26PM
    Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

Jumping right in head first as they say I will get right onto point. Update after update post after post & communication after communication the players have expressed their thoughts about this topic which seems OR maybe it just feels is being ignored all around. Some times when we the players are faced with different ongoing issues in the game LIVE we tend to LOOK, THINK, AND EVEN PLAN differently then even the very game companies game that were playing, but since I am here & I am discussing it I would like to say a few things BEFORE asking my MAIN question. Is it just me or does it seem odd that were being limited in storage space for ground units when in fact that actually keeps players playing the game...you know always having enough room to build those beautiful powerful new toys we just earned too send them out into the raging fires to die & be well....coined or repaired..odds are though if it's fantastic unit we just don't really care we will coin it to get it right back out there again for another spin. Now with that being said that limiting storage space might even hinder people spending money in this game why is it that we the players need to bring this even up in forums?  

I am constantly being forced to delete old units too make room for new units, but the scary part is the old units I am deleting to make room for the new units are only like 2-6 months old........and we the community in various ways have BEGGED PUBLICLY for instant access to more space for the last 7+ months, but no one listens to us ( at least it's not been fixed yet ), so then I come to this painful new trend that I am doing, which is always deleting new units I just maxed out, just fully work shopped to make room for the brand new newest unit, which is dumb as hell to me & I think it's VERY POOR listening & planning on the game teams behalf. Facts are facts.....players have been running out of space going on 1-2-3-4-5-6+ months & informing kixeye about it, but nothing has been done to change it. Why on earth would a game company restrict unit space in a game that people can spend money on. Your not only forcing yourself to lose money they could be as well forcing players to quit because they have no more space left to play the game, very strange concept to me. 

The Armory: 
                    This building has tons of uses WHEN IT WORKS (spending only coin to remove units is a VERY bad bug), but lets be blunt here with a fully loaded Armory I am still running out of space in my ground storage area, so what true purpose does the Armory serve to us if it is full & we are still running out OR are totally out of base storage.

Summary Of My Thinking:
    Acknowledging & Fixing The Problem-
    More Storage Means More Space For Building Units.
    More Units Means More Storage Space.
    More Storage & More Units Means More Coins Being Spent Daily.
    Happy Community / Happy Gamers / Nice Profits

Acknowledging The Problem But Ignoring It- 
    People Run Out Of Space And Oddly Enough They Quit Playing The Game Out Of Anger.
    People Become Frustrated With Being Ignored On The Topic An Stop Coining/Spend Less.
    People Look Around For A More Massive Game That Offers More Space.

If this poll OR the things I discussed here do NOT apply to you, then by all means feel free to carry on to the next post & let people with constructive feedback vote/ comment, because I created this to get more insight into others mind set. Thank you in advance for any and ALL feedback.

Until Next Time Commanders 
    Good Luck & Very Happy Hunting
    Breaking Barriers

P.S. Sorry I did not list BACON as #3 I really have been trying my best not to offend people lately, but if you wished there was a #3 BACON option then by all means comment & say so, lol. 

Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

MORE STORAGE SPACE 63 VOTES

1. HELL YEAH I NEED MORE STORAGE
     93%
    sliltreeTR42GIJoseyDarren TuckUlrich Wastiantothemax108Philip FoglarTurbo11Darren DaleyWestCoast75Erwin2016Vermellloner23Gen_PrimeCynthia2662Kemen3570Mike_A069FBHOAdrian0946Gudari43 59 votes
    2. HELL NO I HAVE ENOUGH STORAGE
     6%
    Maximus_DestructicusSILENT-DEADzackryder63Perry299 4 votes
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    59 VOtes back then might still get a high number for a YES....I need/WANT more Storage ROOM ( platoon STORAGE ). BUT AGAIN, 59 is NOT the entire community NOR IS the 4 Votes against it. I suspect that the support for it would be higher if everyone would take a vote on it. ANd I am pretty sure, that THERE WOULD be MORE YES votes, than AGAINST votes. 
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,802
    I use Max 5 platoons in any given day

I have used more in sector wars, but on average I use 2 to 5, depending on what I am doing .... and on 'farming days' usually only 1 platoon

and my armory is not close to being full, it mostly has old SF units and a bunch of under used or no longer used, or rarely used units

as a daily player I have plenty of room for daily activities ..... the big exception is during wars where I can use many more, but that just makes repairs that much longer (many times they are just 'micro healed' to keep the fight on and for sniping)
    137.5°
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician

I have used more in sector wars, but on average I use 2 to 5, depending on what I am doing .... and on 'farming days' usually only 1 platoon

and my armory is not close to being full, it mostly has old SF units and a bunch of under used or no longer used, or rarely used units

as a daily player I have plenty of room for daily activities ..... the big exception is during wars where I can use many more, but that just makes repairs that much longer (many times they are just 'micro healed' to keep the fight on and for sniping)
    i don't think you really understand the possible tactics of an f2p player and their problems with injured units ...

• loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance

i don't think you really understand the possible tactics of an f2p player and their problems with injured units ...
    I fail to see your argument in this comment here. I am mostly F2P. HONEStly, he aint wrong most bases are 1-2 toons and thats it. THOUGH, Players like him refuse to acknowledge what they DON"T UNDERSTAND. BUT I am not going to disclose whats not their business ( EXPLANATION as to why ). ONE WHOM WANTS MORE ROOM DOES NOT OWE THEM AN EXPLANATION, PERIOD! BESIDES that the day GOING TO COME where theres is ENOUGH Useful SHadow Ops Gound units that all require 562-750 space depending on ones WF. BUT regardless of that fact, ANY F2P losing more than 2 toons is NOT A WISE PLAYER. I once used to BURN all my good toons LIKE years AGO, when I had to, but now that DS is around things CHANGED! 

What I am saying any solid or wise player would not EXCEED MORE THAN LOSING ONE TOON a day or WEEKLY. Its just simply NOT in the players INTEREST TO DO, as REPAIRS AREN't fun. 

SO IN CONCLUSION, WHAT YOU MEANT to say or should of said, is : what he fails to acknowledge is WHY. Besides, IF YOU REALLY HAVE TO, you can MICRO REPAIR your main DS TOON. and HEAL the MAIN UNIT that requires more TIME TO HEAL ALONE. 

I'll do you a favor and tell you to set your SHORT REPAIR TIME UNITS up front in the toon and set the DS kind of units in the back that way the support guys that kill **** get healed first CUZ THEY take about an HR to heal. YOU can play without NOVA, destroyer, Sarkis, ADAM if you HAVE TO. BUT YOU CANT really play without NICK, DS ( microhealed if need be), DEVOUTS, Controllers or support units like OVerseer, Anhilator.... ( heros and FACTION unit excluding the units that take more than a hr to heal. 

Also, I would state why I want MORE ROOM IN THE STORAGE, BUT I really dont care for the LOW IQ players to know MY REASONING, and nor does it concern them. as YOUR reason why you want it may different from mine but nonetheless, I STILL WANT MORE ROOM IN THE PLATOON STORAGE AS asked for, for at least 2 years or more NOW! 

I will say, its a pain in the **** fishing stuff out to and from armory! Besides that reason, OTHErs whom reject beyond their own views about it, can TONGUE PUNCH my chocolate starfish! Cuz I care not, to disclose what other motive for the room. AND ITS NOT TO HAVE 100 of everything like some CLOWN von fk....... thinks so, NOR is it to burn all my toons TO THE GROUND SO I SPEND days repairing like some other wise guy claimed I was doing.

LOL. THEY CAN THINK WHAT THEY WANT, but they best not act like their crap DONT STINK!  

AND LASTLY, players like you and ME, DONT HAVE TO FULLY DISCLOSE AS TO WHY we want it. as the FACT REMAINS, A TWO YR old Post from someone ELSE showed in favor of SUCH, but what we GET? 

A: a half ****-ed response to new LVLS in the armory from KIXEYE. 

MAYBE PERHAPS players lIKE IT WILL FITZ should get their storage CUT DOWN TO 3000, since thats all they say they need. CUZ I am pretty sure if that happened to them, they might SAY : HEY, why does everyone else get 40 k SPACE and I only have enough room to create ONE TOON! 

Plus, itd be funny as hell cuz then maybe I can play the brigand and BE Like them and tell them that their lack of SPACE is FINE by me cuz THEY only need one toon anyway, as WHAT THEY said! PLus it'd be funny as hell to see them get their PLatoon storage cut down to a single toon size! 

Makes me wish I had that ability! I know who's account I'd visit first. 

ANYHOW, like I said, your reasoning in favor of it doesn't need to be explained. Just SUPPORT it as it would be a small improvement to the game. 

On another note, take that advise I gave you and it might help you. in green. Even if your playing style improves, you still may want or be in favor of more room in platoon storage, SO DONT LET THEM TROLL YOU or mock you. THIS isnt a you problem, its a THEM problem. Just like its a KIXEYE side problem cuz they run this game like crap! 

BUT you or me DOESN'T OWE THEM any explanation what so EVER. I say SCREW em! Also, you dont OWE me a explanation as why you want it ( as it may be completely different to mine, I just dont care. All that matters is if you support it ((more room in the platoon storage)). Repairing of TOONS SHOULD NVR BE ONE of the reasons to want it. 

• BlackCovenant
    BlackCovenant
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 264
    edited 3 Jun 2020, 10:34PM
    you don't want to explain your reasons, that's perfectly fine, but when you post your whiny **** rhetoric on a public forum, other people will post in response to it... that is the nature of a "public forum" crying and **** people out because they question you, just makes you childish and selfish, as they don't know/understand your reasons, and you refuse to discuss them, so get over yourself, people have asked for more space before, and in regards to the post you appropriated from "Breaking Barriers", part of his argument has now been invalidated, as they changed the armory, to not require any type of payment coin/resources etc, to place/remove units from it.
    So you can keep whining and crying for it, but unless you post a legitimate and practical reason for it, Kixeye will continue on with their business and usual, and it will be ignored, as many players, including myself, have plenty of storage, and have not had to ever delete a unit that was still useful.
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 4 Jun 2020, 1:23AM
    you don't want to explain your reasons, that's perfectly fine, but when you post your whiny **** rhetoric on a public forum, other people will post in response to it... that is the nature of a "public forum" crying and **** people out because they question you, just makes you childish and selfish, as they don't know/understand your reasons, and you refuse to discuss them, so get over yourself, people have asked for more space before, and in regards to the post you appropriated from "Breaking Barriers", part of his argument has now been invalidated, as they changed the armory, to not require any type of payment coin/resources etc, to place/remove units from it.
    So you can keep whining and crying for it, but unless you post a legitimate and practical reason for it, Kixeye will continue on with their business and usual, and it will be ignored, as many players, including myself, have plenty of storage, and have not had to ever delete a unit that was still useful.
    INVALIDATED, PURE BS! YOUR COUNTER ARGUEMENT IS INVALID. JUST CUZ YOU HAVE ENOUGH space, doesnt mean THE MAJORITY that arent like YOU feel they HAVE ENOUGH space. NO one has to EXPLAIN CHIT TO YOU OR KIXEYE IF THEY FEEL THAT SOMETHING they NEED that could slightly improve the game. NO ONE OWES YOU OR PLAYERS LIKE YOU AN GD EXPLANATION PERIOD> as REGARDLESS of giving you one or them it, THEY STILL MIGHT IGNORE IT ANYWAY OR DO WHAT THEY DID ( by adding more **** lvls to the stupid **** ARMORY. 2 or more yrs ago, lack of space was a issue and still kinda OF IS regardless if you FEEL YOU have enough space. You can take your inquiry of Legitmate and practical reasoning and stick it where the sun DONT SHINE CUZ I neither owe YOU IT or them it! 

derp derp derp derp...... 

besides if it dont or wouldnt affect you, THEN WHY you give a crap about SPEAKING against what some would call a SLIGHT improvement in the game. Whether or NOT you noticed it or NOT! 

ITS NOT CHILDISH, you may think so BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE IT SO! IF YOU CANT GRASP OR RESPECT THOSE THAT WANT more room in their storage PLatoon then maybe its you WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP! NO ONE OWES YOU A **** Explanation, period.

You want a practical and legitimate reason, HERE : how about this : OVER 2 yrs ago and then some THEY SHOULD HAVE INCREASED IT ( like the should have DONE WITH FROM THE BEGINING instead of introducing the armor. EVEN THOUGH THEY could have DONE BOTH, its what a WISE game maker would have DONE ) , THUS THEY CREATED THE FKing problem. ABOUT a decade of playing and they think 40 K is enough room ( its not ). IN real life, IN REAL WAR, if you had 40 K men, there's a chance YOUR army would fail ( THough a soft ball rhetorical comment).
     WHO GIVES A CHIT about the stupid **** ARMORY, we cant USE units stored in it to DEPLOY THEM TO THE MAP. THEREFORE NOT A SECOND PLATOON STORAGE LIKE SOME MORON SAID. 

ALSO just cuz I got smart, doesnt mean I disclosed the real reason why I want more room, cuz its still none of your Business to KNOW why, Brown NOSER! but FOR starters that above is just to ....

ONLY REASON Trolls like you want explanation is TO TROLL and waste my time. OFFERing no CONSTRUCTIVE thoughts. SO AGAIN, Im not the TROLL. THOSE WC NAZI who come out of the woodwork to BE AGAINST ANY or MOST requests that COULD IMPROVE THINGS..... makes me cant wait till the DAY THEY START CHARGING **** LOAD to play. WHY CUZ IF IT BURNS A WHOLE IN YOUR POCKET GOOD, IDGAFF! I HOPE KIXEYE DRAINS ITS GOLD buyers pockets to the point THEY STOP PLAYING. THat way when THE SHIP GOES DOWN That its gold buyers wasted tens of thousands of dollars from their pockets to the game for only the game to shut down SO I cease to be in the presences of IGNORANT MORONS whom always want a NEW TOY to play with that ISNT REAL! 

ANYWAY, bit of a rant. ALSO, I've saved a lot of MONEY by not COINING! I haven't lost tens of thousands of MONEY that was mine to this retarded game that IS for HEAVY FARMERS whom FARM more than I DO! 

Do yourself a favor and DONT EVEN BOTHER replying back. AND dont even talk on the topic since its COUNTER PRODUCTIVE! 

• DisclosedBarrel
    DisclosedBarrel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 573
    edited 5 Jun 2020, 11:57AM
    Are you really in the position to tell people to grow up?

I have an opinion about storage/armoury, just like you, only it isn't all in caps lock.

I personally believe that the armoury, storage and platoon size are generous. I have 35K/40K in storage, and 42K/105K in armoury. I struggle to fill them up but I don't need too. Half the units are obsolete, the oldest, most useless ones I have are Phalanxes, Spartans and Hammers. I could save 10K if I dumped them, but I don't. Some units you need to accept are useless, and you get extra space.

Let's look at the armoury. The first 18 levels are a 12-hour upgrade, that's what, an upgrade overnight sort of deal? Give it a week, that's over 60K storage easy. That's a healthy amount.

The storage's main priority was platoon size, not storage, ironically. Kix would get away with this back when units were small, but as things get bigger, we needed a dedicated storage hold.

Now, years later, the storage is dedicated for platoon size, and the armoury is dedicated for storage. Honestly, I have more beef with the airfiled. I really don't like 7-day upgrades, but that platoon size is tempting. There's bunkers not having enough armour, if anything else. Like maybe even adding, yes, a storage by dedicated for PVP.

I just had to post my opinion as I've been a huge fan since the first year, and I don't condone extra upgrades, but 12-hour ones I can let slide. Just like that, I have 105K storage, and nothing to fill it with.

Sometimes, the armoury comes in handy upgrading overnight. I have so much to upgrade, bunkers, platforms, yet the armoury is being treated like an unwelcomed t*rd. That's just not cash money. There are bigger problems to talk about than something that is reletively balanced, if not, generous.

Bunkers needing an armour increase.
    Walls maybe needing an armour increase.
    More hero bases and revered statuses, like air perhaps.
    Better future diamond tech.
    Lots of nitpicky things.
    Devoted to education, power and control.
  • Elohim Gibbor
    Elohim Gibbor
    Greenhorn
    I would still like more unit capacity... hahahaa  B)
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,801
    try scrapping units that you dont use often.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • loner23
    loner23
    Minor Nuisance
    nametagg0 said:
    HOW ABOUT STOP WASTING YOUR STUPID BREATHE giving USELESS ADVISE MR KNOWIT ALL! 
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 468
    loner23 said:
    crea8iv said:
    mark761 said:
    loner23 said:

LOL, LET KIXEYE FORCE A MONTHLY FEE ON ITS PLAYERS! GREAT WAY TO MAKE PLAYERS NOT EVEN WANNA BOTHER LOGGING in. LET THAT FEE BE SOOO HIGH that it BURNS A WHOLE IN THose whom COINers whom already wasted thousands of dollars into the game, LET THEM burn an extra burden to their WALLETS! 

IDGAFF, do YOU? Hell let them charge $5000 a month to play this game! I'll be laughing my **** off the day that HAPPENS! WHY NOT, kixeye gotta make money, RIGHT? IF that day ever comes before I walk away, at least IF I ever saw that, I'd have left the game already. WHY cuz NO game is worth playing if YOU have to keep spending money on it. Time alone is bad enough. IDK, I know this was just a off the SUBJECT from the main topic, But Id be laughing my **** off if the DAY COMES THEY start charging players to play this game and not just a lil fee but a HEFTY one that would burn a hole in those pockets of those very special KIND OF PLAYERS! ( thats the nice way of saying it, since I can't say it another way.)
    Well the day this game isnt a F2P game, ill pull the plug on it and move on to more greener pastures.Kind of in a way it would be a blessing if they did.
  • DisclosedBarrel
    DisclosedBarrel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 573
    loner23 said:
    nametagg0 said:
    HOW ABOUT STOP WASTING YOUR STUPID BREATHE giving USELESS ADVISE MR KNOWIT ALL! 
    Aren't you a ray of sunshine? That advice is anything but useless; there are a lot of units that are just not worth the space wether you like it or not. Most people would tell you the same thing. In ONE WEEK, you can have 100k in back-up storage space, and I'm bloody glad you don't have to pay to swap them out. My only gripe is the 1-hour repair after attacks.

Oh, it's not about that; it's about not needing an armoury in the first place. Well, we have an one, and no amount and caps lock will change that.

If you don't want this kind of criticism, don't act toxic to advice/opinions.
    Devoted to education, power and control.