10.22 DISCUSSION THREAD

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,508
    Why can't we see how many Elite Ares parts we have? 
    I thought this bug was fixed? 
  • Turbo11
    Turbo11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 451
    KIX Drake said:
    eliteroni said:
    KIX Drake said:
    Your place to discuss all things 10.22 related.
    Why havent lances been fixed yet?
    It's being worked on, but with so much of our engineer power going toward HTML 5, some bugs will take longer to fix than normal.
    Really ???????????   So after months & months of "being worked on ," still no progress??????   That comes across so lame mate ,,,,,,,,,,,
  • kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 31
    Please reduce difficulty until html 5 is finished then. There are to many concurrent bugs to leave this game in its current state without some adjustments to make the game more bearablle for the time being. Any idea to make the game more fun for all would be appreciated. Right now many of us are stuck waiting months to years with very limited amount of worthwhile things to do. More bases for mid to low level players that actually drop worthwhile stuff be appreicated moving forward. thanks.
  • kixeyeuser_889350
    kixeyeuser_889350
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 96
    edited 2 Jun 2020, 3:40PM
    1. Additional bookmarks would be nice, and maybe a way to prioritze a bookmark besides having to rename them 1 by 1 maybe a highlighting feature.
    2. In a future update Can you let the 13th op gained be sold for oil and medal.
    3.Maybe some updates from the developers on the news feed its been a few months.
    4. Expand leaderboard pvp seasons payouts to top 500 clans even if the rewards are just very small.
    5. I sometimes wonder if its worth the 30mins to hour of time and effort used tords missling a base vs the amount repair time it actually saves. Maybe some worthy achievements added to missions for using missles would make it feel more worthwhile.
    6. Maybe a short replay feature to view a snapshot of your base when its attacked offline would be neat.
    7. Expanding on protection bubbles concept maybe a player /clan resistance after you recieve a bubble. So if you pop your bubble and the same player or clan repeat attack you each time you gain a enhanced resistance that lasts for a short time say 2-4 hours. This would help combat bullying.
    8. A solve for players entering your base and just holding you. So it spits them out and gives you a very short temporary protection bubble.
    9.Real Effort tords a Player return campaign make a event/season to draw some players back and design it so its equally rewarding for all who participate.
    10. Moving forward please Try and work tords a system where you can play for 10-15mins 5-7 times a day instead of a system that takes 2 hours twice a day.This is very important especially for the summer events where players works hours are increased.
    11.Also consider a different theme for the world map maybe something more warm and pleasing for summer. It just sad and dull looking i don't even get a war like feeling it just kinda depressing.
    12. I know it gunna be a rough few months while we wait for html 5 to be done just look for general ways to be generous to make the wait not so daunting and a positive time of progress. Its been a struggle for some of us to keep login been kinda boring. These bases dropping 1 part gets old fast. There hasn't been much excitment in a longtime. See what can be done that takes minimal effort but has a big impact on gameplay and moral thanks.

• kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 31
    Why don't you hire more Kixeye employyes? So many people looking for work you could start the process of building some kickass teams. Seem like it would make alot sence to start the process now while the good talent out there and available. 
  • TheParagon
    TheParagon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 82
    Why don't you hire more Kixeye employyes? So many people looking for work you could start the process of building some kickass teams. Seem like it would make alot sence to start the process now while the good talent out there and available. 
    The game doesnt make enough money for that i think...
    The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • kixeyeuser_339960717_30055_9819790
    kixeyeuser_339960717_30055_9819790
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 46
    I read somewhere kixeye makes 1 million each week. I think they can afford some extra help especially when they need it. 
  • Hamid Masood
    Hamid Masood
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 3
    we must be able to upgrade more than one building simultaneously.
  • kixeyeuser_889350
    kixeyeuser_889350
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 96
    Sector 1 2 and 3 always seems to be full. Yet they can jump from there and hit other sectors and jump back. If this problem/hack can't be addressed can you consider a jump delay of 5mins after a base is attacked so there is at least a small chance of relaiation. Or some other fair solution to this problem thanks.