10.22 DISCUSSION THREAD

KIX Drake
KIX Drake
KIXEYE Support
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 278
edited 3 Jun 2020, 4:54PM
Your place to discuss all things 10.22 related.
  • KIX Drake
    KIX Drake
    KIXEYE Support
    1-Reducing repair time, that make game more action and fun
    2-Unique units as spec ops will give game more action and fun, like omega shepherd ,omega HIVE and Omega Darkstorm.
    3-New real good Unique air in the new shadow ops with more fast and good long rang hit 
    4-you can back Jericho as elite and omega with more fast and more rang.
    hope these proposals are taken into consideration
    and hope you back shadow ops base level 70 easy like old time for low level players 
    Thank you for the suggestions.
  • commad0
    commad0
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 11
    -reduce building time 
    -repair queue
    -need little boost for new players
    -we need some skill based challenges
    -COMEBACK of LEGACY / OLD units. separate bases which use only those units and  you can reward classic units in that base
    -friendly attack: which member of your clan attack you, no damage to defender and attacker
    -WORLD MAP chat bot: for requesting near-by requested co-ordinate (eg: /Thronium 70)
    -Permanent ZOMBIE defence

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,026
    take a lot more time in planning and testing ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• mitilinis10 Polixni51
    mitilinis10 Polixni51
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 3
    i have omega chopper and no workshop ,where to find it?
    also cant find braden token 
  • Harley111
    Harley111
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 193
    Suggestion,, "First-In Repair Order" on ground platoons, like we have in air platoons (and used to have in ground platoons).  Where the repairs take place in the order that the units were placed in the platoon.

And I like the "Friendly Attack" idea above.  That way we can teach people how to attack without hours of repair, which will get more players involved
  • Remigijus777
    Remigijus777
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 93
    fix the game first . finish whit disconects and lag i promess all will be happy.
  • Tomo-destroyer
    Tomo-destroyer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 6
    yep lag and dc while atacking enemy basees and other bases(event,shadow...) biggest problem!!!
  • RLotus
    RLotus
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 12
    yep lag and dc while atacking enemy basees and other bases(event,shadow...) biggest problem!!!
    DC/lag = slow internet connection
    i play 4 hours a day, and not once have I ever experienced any lag or dcd. 
  • ali imran007
    ali imran007
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 2
    edited 27 May 2020, 7:01PM
    htm 5 will solve it 
  • ali imran007
    ali imran007
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 2
    KIX Drake said:
    after the release of l_hover the game is not balance ..... even 38 level players (new AC) have level 10+ l_hovers ....same with Adam and other unique units ..... there should be restriction like you need some high level of academy to upgrade them .... there should be a difference between a 38 and a 45 
  • daniel.marshall
    daniel.marshall
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1
    kixeye to listen to the players 
  • kixeyeuser_889350
    kixeyeuser_889350
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 86
    edited 27 May 2020, 7:29PM
    1.More ways for returning players to catch up. To retain them
    2.Remove cooldown reduction on ops so you don't have to wait so long but reduce op overall timer in return.
    3.More things/tools to use oil/metal/thorium on besides upgrades researches and missles.
    4. Increase game attack speed for all units to match the speed of ace attacks. and reduce overall game actions for a smoother flow, So much clicking for x1 attack gets far to repetitive and slow.
    5. Give game chat time stamps.
    6. I always thought a ground platton vs platoon event be fun but your platoon only gets 15minutes of damage if you loose but still gain a point, if you win you gain 2 points so you can continue having fun while your online for a while before you have to stop and repair. This would be fun for teamwork from clan vs clans.
    7.Towers in base should repair units and you should be able to move the building your worker is currently building.
    8. Increase the amount of platoons allowed on map. I say this so you can surrond your base with 6 but also have enough to surround the world map. ten units falls short on several situations.
    9. Make the rank system mean something, So players have something to work tords instead of login off cause they bored or nuthin left to do beside waiting  on main platoon repairs.
    10. Be more creative even if its just different sounds musics or maps. Its a bit dull lately. Also consider in game aliance clan chat. This would help with overall recruitment and player retention.
    Hope you will consider some these suggestions and also consider taking a look in the thread graveyard for ignored creative ideas from the past. The game been it a rut for a while give it the attention it needs and fix some the known bugs. Thanks.
  • Hariato
    Hariato
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 133
    some old units like the sandstorm, titan etc need a repair reduction. its way to long compaired the other units.
  • eliteroni
    eliteroni
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 116
    KIX Drake said:
    Why havent lances been fixed yet?
  • Turbo11
    Turbo11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 447
    eliteroni said:
    KIX Drake said:
    They wont be fixing Lancers now,,,too late
  • Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 56
    when that tech for L-phantom available ?

• kixeyeuser_339960717_30055_9819790
    kixeyeuser_339960717_30055_9819790
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 31
    edited 28 May 2020, 10:15AM
    You guys have to step back from the way you been approaching this game lately. Reduce difficulty on some these events and unique bases so more players can participate without help. Secondly please reduce repair times, one base shouldn't cost 1 day of repair which is like 70 gold or 7$ for a average player. Make the game more friendly and enjoyable for all. If you are more fair i believe more will be willing to invest. The game right now seems to only been fun for players that been around since the beginning or the whales. Remove the outdated stuff and reduce resourses so the game runs more smoothly. Seem like everyday its taken longer and longer to even login. Give us access to better tools to defend base that don't require repair times. Consider some sorta daily login bonuses so players have some way to catch up so the gap doesn't keep widening if you really care to retain players. (Don't just read our suggestions but actually adress some the concerns). The way the game is now i expect you will continue to loose members just from what i heard in sector chat the last few weeks. Please make meaningful adjustments and do more then the minium to get by. Thanks
  • kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 22
    I haven't wrote in forums for a few months because imo the game has steadily been going down hill. Nuthin that mentioned over and over again gets addressed. It fine the game is designed that way on purpose for money making reasons. Most game have a hill to climb and you spend money to climb that hill faster. The issue i see is the extreme commitment level required to even get a dent further, Is so easily taken away soon as difficulty is increased. You are just playing to play not really to get ahead in any meaningfull way maybe even fall a little behind each week. For a while there i thought if i keep playing it will get better or at least a little easier that hasn't happened. Much of what was mentioned up top makes a whole lot of sence. Maybe the game isn't for me right now as a level43. Maybe its being tailored to those of the highest levels with furthest progression. There no point in being a fulltime player right now. After 1 attack i have to wait a day or so in repairs. worker and reseacher takes days before can be used again. There so many little things that can be done to make the game more enjoyable for everyone but kixeye wont risk the revenue loss. So players say nuthin cause they rather not whine and see nuthin done. Until kixeye is real serious about making some nessassary adjustments more and more will distance. Few will return and those that are around will continue to play on a very part time basis. Even the basic bug fixes are being ignored. The way the game is now there is zero way to catch up without spending thousands and sry your game just isn't that good anymore for that kind of investment.
  • halfwitt
    halfwitt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1
    guess you never fixed the ohive payout got 1s most of the time and a few 2s :(

• kixeyeuser_889350
    kixeyeuser_889350
    Potential Threat
    edited 28 May 2020, 5:55PM
    Thanks for the update on html 5 it was really appreciated. I know this has had your senior staff very busy. Is there anyway though some of the basic bugs can be addressed this month. Like the one when you buy missles and then exit your base to attack and enter a base then it says you have no missles. Its very frusterating. Or sometimes the attack log wont pull up. Or when you remove a unit from a bunker it discoonects you or the issues that happen when you claim a resource depo. Sometimes repairs don't work i'm constantly rechecking them cause they can't always be trusted Also can you add a thing that tell you the time remaining on a op without actually having to click the op to see it. Certain little things like that may not seem like a big deal if your on a desktop that loads fast but all those little extra actions cause issues on a portable pc. Anywhere you can make the game flow nicer moving forward please would be helpful. It just seems the last few months these kinda small prioritys are being neglected. Changes are happening but not really the changes we need longterm. If more focus can be tords a better game experience rather then just more stuff and some kinda a fair way players who are several years behind can catch up in say a year of grinding would be a excellent way to start off html 5. I'm saying this now cause i know it will take months so start the process now. Maybe bring back the priority checklist so kixeye doesn't forget. Players would then feel like they are being heard and focus wont be lost. It can be more frusterating then i think your team realizes, Your just numb to it but it doesn't make the problems go away. So if you can come up with better ways to remember and not loose track again would be good. Thanks
    Potential Threat
    Maybe conside giving the furthest behind a second worker for a while (6 months). While giving the most current players some kind of other enhancment tool of equal value until more players can catch up. That way longtime players wont feel in anyway cheated but also those who needs the most catching up have a bloody chance.
  • kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 22
    Maybe you guys should strongly consider giving players who are smashed daily some important free retaliatory ops. So that way the day of repairs actually earns ya something instead of just being high level food. It does get frusterating and stupid the defensive uniques cost so much time and effort to earn but can't really use them cause they to much time to repair.
  • KIX Drake
    KIX Drake
    KIXEYE Support
    eliteroni said:
    KIX Drake said:
    It's being worked on, but with so much of our engineer power going toward HTML 5, some bugs will take longer to fix than normal.
  • KIX Drake
    KIX Drake
    KIXEYE Support
    Thanks for the update on html 5 it was really appreciated. I know this has had your senior staff very busy. Is there anyway though some of the basic bugs can be addressed this month. Like the one when you buy missles and then exit your base to attack and enter a base then it says you have no missles. Its very frusterating. Or sometimes the attack log wont pull up. Or when you remove a unit from a bunker it discoonects you or the issues that happen when you claim a resource depo. Sometimes repairs don't work i'm constantly rechecking them cause they can't always be trusted Also can you add a thing that tell you the time remaining on a op without actually having to click the op to see it. Certain little things like that may not seem like a big deal if your on a desktop that loads fast but all those little extra actions cause issues on a portable pc. Anywhere you can make the game flow nicer moving forward please would be helpful. It just seems the last few months these kinda small prioritys are being neglected. Changes are happening but not really the changes we need longterm. If more focus can be tords a better game experience rather then just more stuff and some kinda a fair way players who are several years behind can catch up in say a year of grinding would be a excellent way to start off html 5. I'm saying this now cause i know it will take months so start the process now. Maybe bring back the priority checklist so kixeye doesn't forget. Players would then feel like they are being heard and focus wont be lost. It can be more frusterating then i think your team realizes, Your just numb to it but it doesn't make the problems go away. So if you can come up with better ways to remember and not loose track again would be good. Thanks
    It all comes down to resources. We would love to fix every bug in the game right when they pop up if possible. As you pointed out, HTML 5 takes a lot of people power, and since we want to be sure to have that to the players as soon as possible, it sadly means that bugs and features will be making it out the door at a slower pace than usual. Getting things fixed is still very much a priority, but with less people available to work on things, it sadly means it just won't be as fast.
  • NOOBMASTER69
    NOOBMASTER69
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 10
    reduce the repair time from unique units like darkstorm, romero and adam to 1 hour, like heroes nick and  mike. put same repair time. 
  • NOOBMASTER69
    NOOBMASTER69
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 10
    Today the company has several problems that will only be solved in months because the company only solves urgent problems, leaving several others aside while new ones appear. as the company received several complaints, the ticket was made available only to the game payers who, over time, made several, most of the game's non-payers stop playing due to the various problems and difficulties in contacting the company.
  • kixeyeuser_889350
    kixeyeuser_889350
    Potential Threat
    Kixeye drake thanks for your reply, Can you ask them to strongly consider giving us a 30% repair reduction until html 5 is done then. That way it makes up for some of the hinderence we experienced the last few months and covers us for the months ahead. This will give a little more incentive for more players to stick around rather then disappearing this summer.
    Potential Threat
    Meaningful repair reduction please...
  • bearsden13
    bearsden13
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 15
    So does anyone have a idea of this new hack some players are using i deployed a l phantom in sniperkillers base and not 1 bomb dropped it was dead then deployed a plat of l hover tanks and poof dead on spawn  just curious how this TP member seems to have a super base defense lol