TIRED OF USELESS UNITS

Poe77
Poe77
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 210
This game is starting to get a bit of a waste of time with so many units coming into the game that the average player cannot upgrade through the difficulty of obtaining upgrade tokens, only way to get hero tokens these days for the newer units is through HOLOUT....fecking worst event ever thought up and now it comes to our bases where endless units come at a restricted toon for hours of repair with a result that if you dont pick off the correct unit you get nothing. All new units, Hero or unique or even gen4 are not excellent until they are heavily upgraded but not many players wll ever get them to that stage without heavy coin or endless hours upgrading 1 unit at a time, with the state of the world economy most people cannot afford that sort of coin and to be fair the amount kix expect you to spend this would be the most expensive game EVER made. I am slowly losing interest in a game that is becoming unplayable again, remind me again why I came back.
  • Lord of Cinder
    Lord of Cinder
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 304
    when people post threads asking if its worth coming back to the game, I usually reply that the game is exactly the same as when they left.  Still lots of upgrading, lots of events, and lots of farming and grinding.  But this is an upgrading game, this is how facebook games make their money.  So quit, or don't quit, or quit and come back, but it will always be the same.  Its like McDonalds, the menu never changes, If you don't want their food, then don't go there
  • Sir Dirty
    Sir Dirty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 40
    Poe77 said:
    This game is starting to get a bit of a waste of time with so many units coming into the game that the average player cannot upgrade through the difficulty of obtaining upgrade tokens, only way to get hero tokens these days for the newer units is through HOLOUT....fecking worst event ever thought up and now it comes to our bases where endless units come at a restricted toon for hours of repair with a result that if you dont pick off the correct unit you get nothing. All new units, Hero or unique or even gen4 are not excellent until they are heavily upgraded but not many players wll ever get them to that stage without heavy coin or endless hours upgrading 1 unit at a time, with the state of the world economy most people cannot afford that sort of coin and to be fair the amount kix expect you to spend this would be the most expensive game EVER made. I am slowly losing interest in a game that is becoming unplayable again, remind me again why I came back.
    Kixeye don't care they want your money they are just greedy needy toads so you wasting time by writing things like this. But I agree with you.
  • NUEVA GRANADA
    NUEVA GRANADA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 7
    hola si eres administrador de war commander quiero decir que quiero al stinger original