Ideal Event Tier System

Erwin2016
Erwin2016
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 869
edited 26 May 2020, 8:59PM

With this event System I hope it would be able to please “Most” people to a certain degree. Which is by taking certain previous Event Styles through combining and improving on them all into one. With this system, I am combining the all famous “Tier Event System” which should be obvious by the title, but with a progressive story through all the Tier bases including this separate event track which will work similar to the “Event Challenge” bases that we have now and the old “Master Track” that we had. Also, this system would bring the “Defensive Waves” back into circulation. And the name of this track would be called the “Ultra Track” which would also have story dialogue.

Tier A= 1mil Total EXP      Tier B= 750k Total EXP      Tier C= 500k Total EXP       Tier D= 250k Total EXP

Mission Target 1             Mission Target 1                 Mission Target 1                 Mission Target 1

Mission Target 2             Mission Target 2                 Mission Target 2                 Mission Target 2

Defensive Wave              Defensive Wave                  Defensive Wave                  Defensive Wave

Mission Target 3             Mission Target 3                 Mission Target 3                 Mission Target 3

Mission Target 4             Mission Target 4                 Mission Target 4                 Mission Target 4

Defensive Wave              Defensive Wave                  Defensive Wave                  Defensive Wave

Mission Target 5             Mission Target 5                 Mission Target 5                 Mission Target 5

Each base for the tier tracks will have 10-15 Dialogue Lines or Less

Ultra Track: With this track, there will be 4 bases which will have a difficulty rating doubled to tripled the final Mission Target of each tier. Also, their bases Story Dialogue will follow after each tier so Base 1 will follow the story Dialogue after Tier D’s MT5 and start Tier Cs story dialogue and so on.
Story length No Longer than 10 Dialogue lines.

750k EXP Total

Base 1 Doubled Difficulty of Tier D MT5

Base 2 Doubled Difficulty of Tier C MT5

Base 3 Doubled Difficulty of Tier B MT5

Base 4 Tripled Difficulty of Tier A MT 5

Base Cooldown Timers:

MT 1-4 for all Tiers 1-2hrs

Tier A MT 5= 14mins 1hit 

Tier B MT 5= 21mins

Tier C MT 5= 30mins

Tier D MT 5= 45mins

Ultra Track: Base 1= 45mins, Base 2= 30mins, Base 3= 14mins 1hit, Base 4= 14mins 1hit

Event Length: 7days 6hrs 0mins
Raises the chances for people from different time zones to have the ability to get last-minute exp.

-UPDATE-
Defensive Waves are Skipable

P.S
Please provide feedback instead of just simply voting on it because thats no way to keep a post/poll alive. Hell even a Simple Comment as "Nice Idea I wish to see this in future updates." is better than nothing. Some type of response is better than no response, even if its not the one you want to hear.

-Special Forces Are My Life-
Sun Tzu Quotes:
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.

Ideal Event Tier System 31 votes

Yes
25%
Malisam1Erwin2016ThrowingJunglecrea8ivTHE_RAYMANED1204023FreakingusernameDragon's Eye 8 votes
Yes But with Changes
32%
chinapigBIG1DWC DANIEL_VINCENTCosmic Destructorkixeyeuser_218034634_10244_5846833KANDASAAMY V SgomikeymunnaayeshaLord of CinderWar Hero 2314 10 votes
No
41%
SERYANDtowball1NiceGuy01BlackMick4TT-BROADWINDCFIREMANMIKIEBOY666PREDATOR172Harley111purewolfENKI666NuckingRLotus 13 votes
  • purewolf
    purewolf
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 28
    No

Fix the game and then we will proceed with ideas.

• RLotus
    RLotus
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 14
    No
    defensive wave is nice and all (for higher and experienced players) but not for newer players. the first event in the new format was a blessing to newer players. it'll be better if kixeye tone down the difficulty in challenge III's/4's and leave Challenge 5 for the experienced players. reintroducing defensive waves is only for experienced players to feel like they've done something, it doesn't help newer players who want a challenge.  
  • Erwin2016
    Erwin2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Yes
    RLotus said:
    defensive wave is nice and all (for higher and experienced players) but not for newer players. the first event in the new format was a blessing to newer players. it'll be better if kixeye tone down the difficulty in challenge III's/4's and leave Challenge 5 for the experienced players. reintroducing defensive waves is only for experienced players to feel like they've done something, it doesn't help newer players who want a challenge.  
    you do know defensive waves are skipable just like they were before
    Sun Tzu Quotes:
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
  • Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 842
    Yes But with Changes
    While I like the idea, I feel like there are way too many bases for one to finish the story. I support it though.
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,033
    I know you love it complicated ... but you shouldn't exaggerate ... an event should be simple and yet interesting for the majority of players, without the fun remaining run out too fast ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Erwin2016
    Erwin2016
    Strike-force Captain
    Yes
    While I like the idea, I feel like there are way too many bases for one to finish the story. I support it though.
    remember i do do the story as well after event is over so you have that for fall back  B);)B)
    Sun Tzu Quotes:

• Harley111
    Harley111
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 193
    No
    Erwin2016 said:
    RLotus said:
    you do know defensive waves are skipable just like they were before
    It does not say they are skippable?  But I do like reinserting defense waves.  It gives those of who have worked on their bases to get rewards from that, as long as they are indeed skippable for those who can't defend yet.  
    It is already too many events, and now you want to make them longer?  Some of us have real lives.
  • crea8iv
    crea8iv
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 115
    Yes
    I like the idea - but the Defensive wave should be skippable, so the new players will not get caught at a point in which they cannot proceed. 
  • skoutin
    skoutin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2020 Posts: 5
    worth a try 
  • AngryLogic
    AngryLogic
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 43
    edited 26 May 2020, 11:22PM
    Every base we load on map with its buildings and units will adds up to the packed data that keeps building up during your online playtime, meaning, more memory (RAM) will be used, the more diversity the bases are, the faster lag and frequent dcs hits you, the challenge bases idea's perfect to solve that, with some retouches on store & costs it's gonna be better 
  • skoutin
    skoutin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2020 Posts: 5
    well thought out 
  • kixeyeuser_688198252_1_7352270
    kixeyeuser_688198252_1_7352270
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 30
    fix the game first . finish whit disconects and lag i promess all will be happy.
  • Remigijus777
    Remigijus777
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 93
    fix the game first . finish whit disconects and lag i promess all will be happy.
  • legendkiller1369
    legendkiller1369
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 298

Bring back waved events