Pegasus Glitch

TheParagon
TheParagon
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 77
I've just maxed out my Pegasus and all its tech and wanted to test it so i put it in base def toon along with screamer. Wanted to see how fast he kills things like the Chopper Company with the reload speed on kills tech. So what i did was send 3 CC's and 30 wing drones, i let it kill 10 - 15 wing drones, and the reload speed keeps getting faster, up until the point it just shoots a constant stream of bullets. When it gets to this point it just shreds the cc, full 200mil health to 0 in less than 2 seconds. But after killing 2 more units it just stops firing. And it seems connected to the reload speed on kills tech for the pegasus. Has anyone else encountered this?
The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. From beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.
  • MEtalGearDEFENDER
    MEtalGearDEFENDER
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 453
    i have. i was the first one who noticed it but Kixeye "swears" they dont get anything on their end. 
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 870

The team is aware of the bug however in go go bar battles it stops but in real battles it doesn’t it will instead revert back to it’s original fire speed and build up again

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • MEtalGearDEFENDER
    MEtalGearDEFENDER
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 453
    thats kinda BS if the point of reload speed tech is to improve reload tech and KEEP it. not restart from the ground up.