Showdown Glitches

POP BIOTCH
POP BIOTCH
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 18
Seriously frustrating that time after time you (kixeye) cant create something that isn't glitched. I don't get how you get away this terrible game performance.. This is why you get so much hate from everyone is the constant issues and lack of understanding your community

I am firing on the same unit for 50 seconds and its not dying then all of a sudden it disconnects. Then I cant get back in base to end attack or defend my units.

im so done with this event and game its constant frustration and lack of performance in game.
  • BIG1D
    BIG1D
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 47
    I cant believe a company that has so many issues continues to run event after event..
    Just a few hours ago people could not get game to load and the ones that did could not attack any thing.Now only a few hours after all this they throw in another event
    You have lost the plot guys sorry.This once used to be a fun game now its i cant really be bother with all the crap game :(
  • PREDATOR172
    PREDATOR172
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 36
    YES base 3 is not going through waves just times out. Not sure if you have to destroy base or there is a glitch?
  • PREDATOR172
    PREDATOR172
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 36
    worked the 2nd time
  • Harley111
    Harley111
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 193
    nvperrdog said:
    showdown base 3 is not progressing to wave 2 and 3...ive tried 6 times on different bases and thru facebook/chrome and kixeye site with same result

Same issue here!\

• GS_Herrmann
    GS_Herrmann
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 10
    cannot complete showdown 3 
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,033
    ... it should be tested beforehand ... before!

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• E d g e
    E d g e
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 5
    Can't get Showdown lll past first wave even after time has run out minimal damage Your User ID is: 20675165

Your Facebook ID is: 1113472474

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    did any player master this heroic showdown III today?

• mark761
    mark761
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 727
    did any player master this heroic showdown III today?
    Yes many times , even got it down to free repair now . I only use 4 heros first time but do put the Alan in now so just 5 heros to reduse repair time 
  • Tubruk
    Tubruk
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 353
    Seriously frustrating that time after time you (kixeye) cant create something that isn't glitched. I don't get how you get away this terrible game performance.. This is why you get so much hate from everyone is the constant issues and lack of understanding your community

I am firing on the same unit for 50 seconds and its not dying then all of a sudden it disconnects. Then I cant get back in base to end attack or defend my units.

im so done with this event and game its constant frustration and lack of performance in game.
    Only tried 1 base. Same problem. Kix units wouldn't die but mine sure did..   I'll be sittin this one out..
  • Mian_Talal
    Mian_Talal
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3
    edited 23 May 2020, 4:49AM
    kixeye made this showdown to tugh for low lvls  can kixeye do somethi ng for low lvls
    Plz

• GS_Herrmann
    GS_Herrmann
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 10
    i still can't do showdown bases 3

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,504
    YES base 3 is not going through waves just times out. Not sure if you have to destroy base or there is a glitch?
    Just happened to me - continues to spawn only the SF units, none of the faction units (helicopter, etc). 
    A full 15 minutes of killing probably a thousand units gives no points. 
    You get to keep all the damage you took though. 
  • Mian_Talal
    Mian_Talal
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 3
    FBHO said:i still cant do base 1 kixeye make this event to tugh hope kixeye do something for low lvls

Just happened to me - continues to spawn only the SF units, none of the faction units (helicopter, etc). 
    A full 15 minutes of killing probably a thousand units gives no points. 
    You get to keep all the damage you took though. 

• Digger1953
    Digger1953
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7
    nvperrdog said:
    showdown base 3 is not progressing to wave 2 and 3...ive tried 6 times on different bases and thru facebook/chrome and kixeye site with same result

same here sick of it
  • MADEIRA 205
    MADEIRA 205
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 24
    same here

• NBK-HOWARD
    NBK-HOWARD
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 1
    Time to leave this game as it very broken !!!!

• IPSA_StUART
    IPSA_StUART
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 3
    showdown base 3 is not progressing to wave 2 and 3... destroyed everything until the end a end and nothing  apart from damaged platoons im not very happy this is very unfair

• Locutus
    Locutus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 32
    Adel-Tech; Yesterday at 4:43 AM
    @here the team is aware of the issue where a harvester is getting stuck on the terrain in showdown base 3 which causes the wave to remain incomplete, as a workaround for the issue it is recommended that you take out the overdriven power plant on the left in order to kill the harvester and continue onto the next wave, we are sorry for this inconvenience and wish you best of luck in showdown

• RASTAWARRIOR
    RASTAWARRIOR
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 21
    showdown base 3 is not progressing to wave 2 and 3   I dont get my pionts now fck event !
  • RASTAWARRIOR
    RASTAWARRIOR
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 21
    Edit : 
     overdriven power plant  worked to get wave 2 but more damage on nick :( 

• East Side
    East Side
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 116
    Same here. Look at the health bar of the enemy Hell Hounds on the top left after 15 mins, full! No progression to waves 2 or 3 and times out. Can't play the event! Bogus!

Don't fix it if it ain't broken..
  • Dean8491
    Dean8491
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2019 Posts: 1
    i have done base 3 numerous times and it never gets past wave 1. i spend 13 minutes killing whatever attacks, but it does not progress to wave 2 or 3
  • MIKIEBOY666
    MIKIEBOY666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 133
    As has already been stated, kill the power plant on the left.  Forget about teh health bars it means nothing in this event.
  • Locutus
    Locutus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 32
    I used Braden to hit powerplant.  Minimal damage.  About 1 bar.
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician

i had the same problems ... but since i put my leonard in this corner, it works very often ...

• kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 23
    Disappointed. 
  • Bert-666
    Bert-666
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 90
    take nick down to left side and kill the base
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,079
    It took me 3 times to actually get into game and then showdown doesn't even work. This game is trying to make players quit, There is no other explanation.