heroes 3 wave 1 never ends

kixeyeuser_706963
kixeyeuser_706963
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 13
i did one full set , now on the second i am in heroes 3 and stuck . wave 1 never ends . i tried 4 deifferent bases all the same .
  • CHQ002
    CHQ002
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 43
    i did one full set , now on the second i am in heroes 3 and stuck . wave 1 never ends . i tried 4 deifferent bases all the same .
    yes same here...

• Grampa.D
    Grampa.D
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 419
    edited 22 May 2020, 7:20PM
    SAME, finally got the base to time out, couldn't get out or in Wave 1after restarts.  After finally getting out (probably timed out) I found the toon w no damage but I had already wasted a power up and over a half hour...................... what garbage....... had similar problems moving units and getting into game about 8 hours ago.............................. let me know when it's working SMOOTH.    Definitely NOT worth the effort right now.
    DLS
  • John_M912
    John_M912
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 30
    I defended until time ran out on #3 base and got nothing but "DEFEATED".  

• Grimsayer
    Grimsayer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 498
    sounds like same as last time this event was run? so again not worth the effort. :(
    this is me:)
  • MP_HOUSE_DURRANDO
    MP_HOUSE_DURRANDO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 12
    lol kixeye what happen showdown base 3, dont end it damage only my heroes. compensate us for the repair if this is glitch
  • mark761
    mark761
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 756
    lol kixeye what happen showdown base 3, dont end it damage only my heroes. compensate us for the repair if this is glitch
    I have done it many times with no issue , even free repair now as you get better each time 
  • John_M912
    John_M912
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 30
    John_M912 said:
    I defended until time ran out on #3 base and got nothing but "DEFEATED".  

after repairing I tried again and there was no problem..Go Figure

• bigal82
    bigal82
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 30
    same with me in 3 

• Golden__Shower
    Golden__Shower
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 9
    Same with me in 3.   
  • silva de araujo
    silva de araujo
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 13
    i got the same 2 times in base 3 and than i discovered that 1 tank sit still at war factory on left side, kill it and wave ends
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,243
    this event is not really playable!

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 740
    Yes giot to the 3rd base and just kept spawning the same units and never ended.Im done with this holdout,besides the prizes arent worth the effort either.No sense even trying now that i cant get past the 3rd base.Not only boring now but they make it unplayble too.
  • Peter Graves
    Peter Graves
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 62
    Same here done 4x3 no probs then now runs out of time
    Sector 36
  • DieBichAzz
    DieBichAzz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 720
    Take out the bottom right hand corner and move units behind the v shaped corner wall to funnel units.  Watch for the units that spawn on the wall or around the walls.... some will get stuck and if you don't kill them then your attack goes on forever.  You should see progress from time to time.   Once a phase went on forever until I noticed 2 troops by the wall just sitting there... killed them and then I went on to the next phase.

• REDGambit
    REDGambit
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 309
    My first 3 did the same.  Tried another base and did fine off and on for the day.  Evening came and 2 different bases ran only first wave.  Went to bed.  So far first 3 this morning have been glitched.  Ticket in since last evening and no response.  
  • Samurai Pizza Cat
    Samurai Pizza Cat
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 769
    Same problem, endless wave 1 in base 3.
    When 3 minutes remaining, anoyed and started destroying all buildings with Martin. Base done. And problem solved.

• ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 649

THE REASON OF NEVER ENDING WAVES ITS BECAUSE ONE OF HAVESTERS GOT STUCK WHEN I FIND THE WAVE IS NEVER ENDING I PRESS B TO SHOW ALL UNITS HEALTH BARS THIS HELPS INDENTIFY SOME UNITS HIDING IN BULDINGS 
  • DieBichAzz
    DieBichAzz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 720
    ED1204023 said:

THE REASON OF NEVER ENDING WAVES ITS BECAUSE ONE OF HAVESTERS GOT STUCK WHEN I FIND THE WAVE IS NEVER ENDING I PRESS B TO SHOW ALL UNITS HEALTH BARS THIS HELPS INDENTIFY SOME UNITS HIDING IN BULDINGS 
    This is spot on and by destroying the Power Plant... this is what ended the wave so you could continue.  Notice this today with a couple hours left.