Salman Qamar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 29
    Same for Me.
  • kevin riley
    kevin riley
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 6
    i am stuck on finding sector as well how long will it be like this been hrs now

• Lorie51
    Lorie51
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 95
    game is stuck on loading sector for many of us. Went to hit a plat and its stuck again. Reloaded my browser and the same thing happened. would not load game. many in chat complaining about not getting in. Then when you get in, you can't attack. It gets stuck on starting attack for several minutes and then says you can't attack the platoon. ugh. I know i'm not the only one having this issue. Many in the sector have same.
  • Lorie51
    Lorie51
    Potential Threat
    game is stuck on loading sector for many of us. Went to hit a plat and its stuck again. Reloaded my browser and the same thing happened. would not load game. many in chat complaining about not getting in. Then when you get in, you can't attack.
  • destroyers x
    destroyers x
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 47
    Same here 
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,219

👑Skipjack👑Today at 12:12 AM

@here There seems to be an issue with jumping and loading the game for 'some' players, as the numbers of players affected have increased the "usual" work arounds (clear flash cache, checking for Windows, browser and Flash updates) seem to be not working for those players affected. A few have been able to load the game after switching browsers or using KXL to play the game. I have reached out to the WC team if and when there is an answer we will pass along that information Thank you for your patience. 

Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,219
    Please do send a ticket if you are eligible to do so, so the number of people affected can be counted in a more efficient and accurate way. For those without the ability to send tickets, please be patient, this may have to wait until tomorrow to be fixed.

In addition, I am not blaming you computers, however, Windows had a major update this week. That update was heavily laden with much needed security updates, which means all browsers that use Windows had to also do a major update, and Adobe Flash had to update as well. Please do yourself a favor and double check to make sure you do not have a browser update sitting and waiting to be done, also you can check to see if you have the latest Adobe Flash player installed, by visiting Adobe's website. For those of you playing on Puffin expect issues, as their emulator has not caught up with the latest security updates for some people depending on the version of the mobile device you are using. *Reminder * As popular as Puffin is, it is not a supported platform to play War Commander on. If you need more info on that, please feel free to DM/PM me about it.
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • Lorie51
    Lorie51
    Potential Threat
    I tried using Puffin and Google Chrome. I tried loading in from Facebook and loading in at the Kixeye site. Neither work. I was able to get in a little while ago but I could not hit a players plats or base. Just FYI.
  • paul.littleford.9
    paul.littleford.9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 23
    i raised a ticket and they said clear browser so i did. I was then able to load the game but could not attack anything.
  • ViPer879
    ViPer879
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11
    This is the WORST that I have seen.  If and when they got the server up again, don't forget to make up to the unhappy players.  My recommendations which KIX has done it before when they screw up,

1) 50% healing units timer (just like warpath),
    2) 2X platoon fix logistics everyday until June 1st. 
    3) Free 3X Heroes units for the lower levels for Heroic Showdown event in about 12 hours.

These are reasonable and do-able recommendations.  Thanks and good luck KIX.

• beany24951748
    beany24951748
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 5
    Im playing on kixeye and cant get passed loading/finding sector. And this is after maintenance ffs
  • steveeboy
    steveeboy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 105
    what is the point in sending a ticket?  I did because i was stuck on loading sector, and you get the same Kixeye BULLSHIT answer, "these are the recommended connectivity requirements" etc etc When in fk will kixeye ever admit its THEIR fault and stop trying to say its our computers, or connectivity. Guess they think we all must be running windows 95 with dial up internet or something ffs.
  • beany24951748
    beany24951748
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2020 Posts: 5
    just had the kixeye expert respond with clear cache lol
  • Louis Arnold
    Louis Arnold
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2
    eXPERIENCING IT HERE ALSO...  wHAT GIVES?  
  • Terry_N252
    Terry_N252
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 130
    edited 22 May 2020, 8:01AM
    Skipjack said:

In addition, I am not blaming you computers, however, Windows had a major update this week. That update was heavily laden with much needed security updates, which means all browsers that use Windows had to also do a major update, and Adobe Flash had to update as well.

I'm using a Macbook- tried Safari and Firefox and Chrome and Facebook - then tried a windows PC - all the same

• MADEIRA 205
    MADEIRA 205
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 24
    im not sure but i think they doing A/B test for the new backend or something?

• Alan Myhill
    Alan Myhill
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 131
    cant even load game, tried different browser no luck
  • andrew.scott.391
    andrew.scott.391
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 4
    Hi guys,

Anyone facing issue while loading game. i am stuck at finding sector. I have also noticed certificate not secure while finding sector. I have attached screenshot.
    Same Here.

• ForbiddenFruit
    ForbiddenFruit
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 48
    edited 22 May 2020, 8:39AM
    Come on kixeye I jump to find who hit me and now all I'm getting is loading finding sector for over 3 and half hours now. I had a friend look for my account in other sector it is there inthe sector but when you try to jump to my account it is saying it is not in that sector but it is. So I try to bring game back up nope still stuck on loading finding sector.....COME ON FIX THIS....
    ForbiddenFruit 
  • andrew.scott.391
    andrew.scott.391
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 4
    same here

• Sentinel_SK
    Sentinel_SK
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 11
    Hi guys,

Anyone facing issue while loading game. i am stuck at finding sector. I have also noticed certificate not secure while finding sector. I have attached screenshot.
    Same Here.

Same here. Stuck at "Finding Sector"
  • Steve1971
    Steve1971
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 12
    i am stuck on finding sector as well how long will it be like this been hrs now
    Hi Kevin im haveing the same problems mate and everytime i go to upgrade something in workshop the game crashes

;-)
  • kixeyeuser_266863291_29160_6152384
    kixeyeuser_266863291_29160_6152384
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 5
    Hi guys,

Got the smae problem.  Cleared my cashe and all the normal stuff, but only get to sector loading.  Perhaps some one hates 101

• holmand
    holmand
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 9
    Now stuck at finding sector after many disconnects 
  • Harley111
    Harley111
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 193
    got the same problem here for 12 hours now.  I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I and several other people with problems were attacking OHive bases when the problem started.  Waited a month or more for those to come out, and now I cannot finish them,,,, to say nothing of maybe missing the hero event and not being able to start new upgrades.  Need some help here Kix

• krj666
    krj666
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 5
    i have two accounts and i jumped them both to sector 4 now they cant find sector 4 apparently and i cant play the game i dont have spend 50 dollars so i wont get support so get this game work again
  • John Davies
    John Davies
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 87
    yeah same here stuck on finding sector
  • Grampa.D
    Grampa.D
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 400
    edited 22 May 2020, 10:24AM
    SAME, stuck at FINDING SECTOR  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 min. later, I'm IN....... shrugs his shoulders.............................

DLS
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 468
    edited 22 May 2020, 10:25AM
    Stuck on finding sector,c'mon really.Thanks again kix!!
  • Mark-Colwyn
    Mark-Colwyn
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 9
    Lot of players can't get WC loaded, stuck at 'Finding Sector'
    WC is going downhill fast and it seems the brakes are failing. Might be time for me to say goodbye