10.21 DISCUSSION THREAD

KIX Drake
KIX Drake
KIXEYE Support
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 278
edited 27 May 2020, 4:40PM
Your place to discuss all things 10.21 related.
  • Tommy_Chong
    Tommy_Chong
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 84
    edited 21 May 2020, 7:39PM
    what is the 10.21 update? can you pin a link to the update in your comment? when I searched for it I was directed to battle pirates. Is this a mistake?
  • KIX Drake
    KIX Drake
    KIXEYE Support
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 278
    what is the 10.21 update? can you pin a link to the update in your comment? when I searched for it I was directed to battle pirates. Is this a mistake?
    It takes a while after pinned posts are moved into a new category to always show at the top, but it's pinned now. Also, I link them in Discord Announcements if you ever need a quick link to things.
  • Tommy_Chong
    Tommy_Chong
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 84
    I don't use discord and I don't plan to. Is this for battle pirates or war commander?
  • Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 56
    why after i got all Tokens for some of heroes and upgraded them to level 10  and test them, and out from game, after I open the game I see them back to level 9, that not first time happened, happened with kyle and I did more tokens again to got level 10, now same happened to RICK 
    I feel very disturbed from the game :(
  • kevin.schulz1
    kevin.schulz1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 71
    still never got the inital 3 and 4 part payout from omega hive bases still getting 1 part per base
  • danny.debusser.7728
    danny.debusser.7728
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 23
    Hello kix, the missille silo gives a problem the last hour. If you want to reload an error-message pops up. Refreshing, restarted several times but didn't help

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,503
    When is the down time?
  • PREDATOR172
    PREDATOR172
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 35
    edited 22 May 2020, 5:27AM
    When will Mikey, Braden and Laura be added to Gear Store Exchange ?
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,503
    Now there's a popup saying game going down to fix battle server. 
    No mention of down time for the gear store update that was supposed to be done today.
  • Manbitesdog
    Manbitesdog
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 135
    FBHO said:
    Now there's a popup saying game going down to fix battle server. 
    No mention of down time for the gear store update that was supposed to be done today.
    Pushed til tomorrow according to the Update Notes
  • Foster1955
    Foster1955
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 6
    Why when I plan tobuild a Trencher, do I get an SOS and a black screen and have to re-login
  • Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Potential Threat
    we need tech for all heroes in Heroes Assemble III  prizes not only tech for Alan hero ,you can do it before event start still have time to change the prizes 
  • Relborg123
    Relborg123
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 5
    still never got the inital 3 and 4 part payout from omega hive bases still getting 1 part per base
    Same problem here. And what about us who did quite a lot of them already getting only 1 or 2 parts at a time?
    Snotkop
  • Relborg123
    Relborg123
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 5
    1. What happened to the upgrade tokens for Mickey and Braden?

2. In the "Bonus" Token Bases you can also use "Single Use" Units.  Where do we get these "Single Use Units" from since they are no longer obtainable in the new format "Events"?
    Snotkop
  • Molotoff
    Molotoff
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 15
    hello,game is down always load sector

• Sentinel_SK
    Sentinel_SK
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 11
    Molotoff said:
    hello,game is down always load sector

Looks like it. I'm stuck at "Finding Sector".

• James Pinnock
    James Pinnock
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 31
    What has happened to Raids, all i get is message saying "alliance not available"  why?

• Gary_S5622
    Gary_S5622
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 23
    Still stuck in "Finding Sector", been that way since update. Can't build missiles error code 1218.

• philliphopkins
    philliphopkins
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 1
    wont let me hit any bases
  • Shane_O46
    Shane_O46
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 9
    this game is fkd underfunded and with unskilled workforce it seems
  • David Lenstein
    David Lenstein
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 6
    simple question,since last night been getting : you connot attack this base  message every time i try to attack anything,  anyone can explain this ?
  • May Bathan
    May Bathan
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 1
    fack youre game loding sector after i jum sec5 now 6h loding sector no fix fack kix

• Rebel196
    Rebel196
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 26
    Store is showing storm eye prizes. Please fix it!
  • James Pinnock
    James Pinnock
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 31
    Showdown fcked no wave count showing Base II and Base III I killed everything in Base III to count down ended not even awarded a phase usual kix fck up get it right or give up
  • vincent8711
    vincent8711
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2019 Posts: 24
    how are low levels im lvl42  suppose to get any decent heros  when the xp is **** and price of prizes so high or are we suppose to drop further behind
  • Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Potential Threat
    Shawdawn ,very hard event with low xp for each round, must each level at least 500k xp for each first 3 level (I,II,III),it is all waste of time if not change it 
    2nd need more time to ready the units before deploy the targets 
    it is all waste for both who coins or not 
  • Sir Dirty
    Sir Dirty
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 40
    KIX your gear store sucks you only put in somethings into it instead all the different gear for all the units in the game not everyone wants all the same units at the same time. Some people are working are actually on different units and don't see what they need for some units. Tokens for units is the same way. Things I need or want not in the store and items that are in the store I could care less about. I'm sure there many others that feel the same way. The gear store is very restrictive which is b.s.. My gear store has basically been the same for years the heroes have change very little in the exchange area of the store and only changes is if I have purchase 1 from it. The ones I could get I don't want or need or are totally unless now. If your going to have a gear store have the store not the mini mart. This game is really sucking wind.
    Your place to discuss all things 10.21 related.

• Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Sam Ben ali Ben Moha
    Potential Threat
    kixeye, you can fix that dame event when change xp Boost after defeating 3 showdown Bases,that make events more active

• Monster802
    Monster802
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2
    Hey there I know this is not the forum to reach out for assistance, however, I am needing some help I recently requested an update of my email address I had to provide proof, etc. Now that this has been completed and verified I cant not get any support. I wasn't told by updating the email address that I would lose not only access to support even though I have spent several hundred dollars by changing my email address, but that I would not have access to any of my tickets I have submitted in the past. I can not bring anything up other than this screen when I try to get the form to fill out for support. it says your email address is being used by another account on our help center. Please Help!!! I greatly appreciate Your time in this matter. 
  • Freakingusername
    Freakingusername
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 244

@vincent8711 said:
    how are low levels im lvl42  suppose to get any decent heros  when the xp is **** and price of prizes so high or are we suppose to drop further behind

I'm lvl 43 and got 10 tokens for braden, alan, will get his tokens later on today and will get the tech for both soon too. Stack xp boosts they make life much easier