one more piece of straw on the camel's back

“God created war so that Americans would learn geography.” 
    ― Mark Twain

• Samir_H91
    Samir_H91
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 74
    edited 20 May 2020, 9:23PM
    **** it, for the  Advanced Materials. I lost all my Air and all my ground troops for 50% damage... never upgrade to that material it is design for 50 Plus base.. and am sure they will still loose. I am level  46 so you know and all my toons are up today with tweaks too
  • derek.snelling.10
    derek.snelling.10
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 470
    The advance material base requires Nick or controller and elite hive, that's it. If you want to speed it up at the end use ogres or some such to clear the power plants. Free repair. I start at bottom right of base.
  • richard.wadzinskijr
    richard.wadzinskijr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 187
    where do you look in base to see how much of this crap you have,and how much can we hold at a time ?
  • Freakingusername
    Freakingusername
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 245

@Samir_H91 said:
    **** it, for the  Advanced Materials. I lost all my Air and all my ground troops for 50% damage... never upgrade to that material it is design for 50 Plus base.. and am sure they will still loose. I am level  46 so you know and all my toons are up today with tweaks too

Uhhh I'm a lvl 43 and I'm doing them free repair. Maybe try to rethink your strategy ooorrr watch a yt video on how they're done

• Freakingusername
    Freakingusername
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 245

@richard.wadzinskijr said:
    where do you look in base to see how much of this crap you have,and how much can we hold at a time ?

When you upgrade any gen 2 building it'll show you how much needed to upgrade, if you hover your cursor on that number it'll show you how much you have and the max amount you can store (rn that max amount is 50k)

• Tonyparker190182
    Tonyparker190182
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 1
    Samir_H91 said:
    46?Cant do adv materials?waaaaaahhaaaaaa,i did them with standard hive-nick in 15 MINS,40 MINS REPAIR

• Arnold Managbanag
    Arnold Managbanag
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 11
    im 43 and i can do advance mats depo.. i use e-hive, nick, controller and a bunch of devouts with 30-45 mins repair... if i make a mistakes the repair leads to an hour....
  • Rebel196
    Rebel196
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 26
    Samir_H91 said:
    Level does not matter buddy. You can be a level 50+ without proper units or a 40 with good units. Hive helps if you want to keep the repairs low in Adv base. You can check in youtube different ways to do the adv base. I suggest you take a look and then try with what you have.