Poor HIVE Part Payouts

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,219
    Skipjack, I hope they get this issue fixed on the low payouts, this is very time consuming with just 1 part per base..

I 100% agree! I know it is frustrating, I/we as moderators personally appreciate those who have asked and been constructive in their frustrated comments when he have had to relay the news on waiting for a fix.  I too have prepped a many base for people one at a time... it is what it is, until the fix is in place.  No one wants to have to spend all this time for parts.  Thank you for your patience. @John r withrow
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • gobirdseagles
    gobirdseagles
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,385
    Just a suggestion maybe offer Omega Hive parts during next event that would be much appreciated. 

• Thor079
    Thor079
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 26
    SkipJack I have done 15 Omega  Hive  bases  and only been paid out 18  just did one  5 min ago and the payout was one just letting you know  ( my **** is getting sore ) 
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 434
    1 and 2 part payouts for the majority of collecting for a single unit is just grinding boring and a drag.  For the time and damage you receive is very frustrating.  
    Yes it is total pore, i got 10 parts,  and did one of the total laggy bases, and yes i got 1 part.  im NOT wasting time on this sitting here  for hars  for get 80. its mental and for player who have nothing else to do .. great Job whoever  evolved it (engineering) waou..... 
  • kixeyeuser_904088206_28036_3838282
    kixeyeuser_904088206_28036_3838282
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 70
    getting low parts, can't attack bases, and now can't load sector. They need to reset payouts and give more time to get bases.
  • munishmehta
    munishmehta
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 35
    well i hope kix is not going to take any action on this
  • munishmehta
    munishmehta
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 35
    guys kix is not going to do anything, better suffer n play. all d best.
  • Grinder73
    Grinder73
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 570
    Adel-Tech said:
    Maj.Tom said:
    Adel-Tech said:
    the bases should give 3 parts for the first base then 4 for the second base of all gen 2 uniques (Siege and after) the team is aware and is working on a fix in the meantime you will need to submit a ticket in order to get the parts you have missed
    I mean really how many times is this going to keep happening.One word (ridiculous).This almost seems like it is an intentional action.
    i know its frustrating but just so you know the devs dont do these stuff intentionally, and they are on it as soon as possible, next maintenance should have that fixed , again sorry for the frustration this has caused
    Kix posted about the QA manager on their facebook last week.  This is why the guy got flamed and they took the post down.  This should have been caught before it was brought live in the game.
    When the rich wage war, it is the poor who die. - Jean-Paul Sartre
  • kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    kixeyeuser_97934069_2190_8489831
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 31
    disappointed.
  • Ian_W93
    Ian_W93
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 14
    waste of time of sending tickets in because kixeye dont listen to there players there only think of the players that coin the game was i right did i see when u only have to kill is omega hive only now u got to kill every think god knows how many times i loss my controllers n adam come on kix stop with the things hard for your players it bad enough of upgradeing things takes a lot time 
  • Thor079
    Thor079
    Potential Threat
    I thought you were going to look into this I did 9 bases 1-2-2-1-2-2-2-2-1 where is 3 and 4 that does come after 1 and 2 I hope.
  • jakedee
    jakedee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 160
    Finished it off, it went 3,4,2,1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1
  • Thor079
    Thor079
    Potential Threat
    Good going Jake its an easy base just wish it would pay out more I fill like I'm filling up a swimming hole with a leak.

• Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 434
    edited 29 May 2020, 8:49AM
    1 and 2 part payouts for the majority of collecting for a single unit is just grinding boring and a drag.  For the time and damage you receive is very frustrating.  
    Yes it is total pore, i got 10 parts,  and did one of the total laggy bases, and yes i got 1 part.  im NOT wasting time on this sitting here  for hars  for get 80. its mental and for player who have nothing else to do .. great Job whoever  evolved it (engineering) waou..... 
    :) Hi again. and now we got 4 part on first base. than 3- and 2. and rest 1 part.  1 part.   and 1 part and 1 part so i stopped,  i tell me rest  payout is 1 every time... i will not spent 2 attacks on 1 part. or more, when game not behave  i have to stop attack, if it run  i ned 2 attacks = 10 min.. for 1 part.   i rather  carry on with out omega, and wait for se if it give 4 part next drop.  really   ... yes and help other get 1 part every time, make me feel like a slave, i refer to all other Omegas.  i help other get when im borred enough to do it. you all have a good W-End. 
  • Grampa.D
    Grampa.D
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 401
    edited 29 May 2020, 7:48PM
    Well after reading many posts, I am overjoyed to report that I haven't bothered to attempt the 80 parts for the HIVE.  I did get the 80 parts for Adam (payouts were in order) when he was at level 1......... not sure I'll ever get him to Omega.  BIZARRO times.
    DLS