kixeyeuser_904088206_28036_3838282
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 70
    just about to start these, I'll wait
  • DAF-03
    DAF-03
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 127
    found a few around 1 part...1 part...1 part...1 part...hey 2 parts...1 part...1 part...1 part...lol bored now tv is calling me
  • Grimsayer
    Grimsayer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 489
    in case of multiple attacks do you need multiple tickets???
    this is me:)
  • Grimsayer
    Grimsayer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 489
    this is for attack at times after first ticket .
    this is me:)
  • John Green96
    John Green96
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 51
    Write a replyyou say submit a ticket but, for those of us who dont't coin a ton of cash kix will ignore our tickets as always so what do we do? Are we just ignored as always?
  • munishmehta
    munishmehta
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 35
    why hive bases giving 1 part from most of hive bases, i got 2 parts twice n all other giving only 1 part. is there anyone to look into it.
    thnx
  • Angel8348
    Angel8348
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 12
    Good Morning, I posted the same yesterday.I hope they figure it out
  • tdoy_porculo
    tdoy_porculo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 38
    you and your traps the omega hive only pay 1 in 1 we are tired of your traps
  • para42
    para42
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 407
    You do have a choice, if you dont like the parts given dont do the base, if you want the unit get to grinding like the rest of us had to do
  • tdoy_porculo
    tdoy_porculo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 38
    a gil always comes out defending the indefensible, to waste time there is always ...
  • derek.snelling.10
    derek.snelling.10
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 474
    Oh good yet another post about the same thing. Kix answered this question yesterday, perhaps read all the other posts first.
  • Maj.Tom
    Maj.Tom
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 506
    MCL said:
    Adel-Tech said:
    Maj.Tom said:
    Adel-Tech said:
    the bases should give 3 parts for the first base then 4 for the second base of all gen 2 uniques (Siege and after) the team is aware and is working on a fix in the meantime you will need to submit a ticket in order to get the parts you have missed
    I mean really how many times is this going to keep happening.One word (ridiculous).This almost seems like it is an intentional action.
    i know its frustrating but just so you know the devs dont do these stuff intentionally, and they are on it as soon as possible, next maintenance should have that fixed , again sorry for the frustration this has caused
    How can this happen accidently out of interest? I'm no coder but it seems very odd. Funny how we didn't get 30parts accidently or the errors never go in the players favour. I'm on my 4th ticket this week...Lancers not moving/firing, controllers not firing, BFG not awarded on 8th base and now this... a ticket now and again, fine but 4 in a week is a bit much tbh. Had been looking forward to OHIVE but now I'm not sure why. It's already a ridiculous grind with the regular payouts
    Its like i said all these negative things that happen all the time to the players,and they claim are accidental.What century are we in again?
  • Battle208
    Battle208
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 408
    I thought they were supposed to be Minimum of 2 parts? But I have been wrong before.
  • Battle208
    Battle208
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 408
    Adel-Tech said:
    Maj.Tom said:
    Adel-Tech said:
    the bases should give 3 parts for the first base then 4 for the second base of all gen 2 uniques (Siege and after) the team is aware and is working on a fix in the meantime you will need to submit a ticket in order to get the parts you have missed
    I mean really how many times is this going to keep happening.One word (ridiculous).This almost seems like it is an intentional action.
    i know its frustrating but just so you know the devs dont do these stuff intentionally, and they are on it as soon as possible, next maintenance should have that fixed , again sorry for the frustration this has caused
    Why not take the game down when this was first noticed and get it fixed? 
  • para42
    para42
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 407
    think it is minimum of 2, think its glitch hopefully they will sort it and credit players back the extra parts, wouldnt hold my breath though
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,882
    should be IIRC .... 3,4,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1

but it has been a long time since I needed those bases (I do them when they first come our during the events)

137.5°
  • jakedee
    jakedee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 160
    should be IIRC .... 3,4,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1

but it has been a long time since I needed those bases (I do them when they first come our during the events)

Have hit about 20 bases in the last day and a half, have never had a 3 or 4, 1's and 2's only. 
    Going to be some grind.
  • munishmehta
    munishmehta
    Potential Threat
    lot of ppls are complaining the same, but nothing 
  • munishmehta
    munishmehta
    Potential Threat
    is there any response

• youwilldie44
    youwilldie44
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 9
    is anybody having problems with poor payouts from o hive basas i have hit 9 in a row and havent had more than 2 parts on any base yet
  • BumpyKnuckles
    BumpyKnuckles
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 17
    I sent a ticket yesterday.... did anyone here send one and actually get given the missing parts? I will update if the parts are awarded, or if i even get a reply! but i'm not holding my breath
  • Klaus0793
    Klaus0793
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 62
    I sent in a ticket yesterday and they just resolved it for me about an hour ago.
  • kixeyeuser_716367123_17924_5130273
    kixeyeuser_716367123_17924_5130273
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 508
    after update still giving out 1 part, reset payout and give us another day!
  • john r withrow
    john r withrow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 146
    1-1-1-2-1-1-2 Pfff! Ridiculous
  • john r withrow
    john r withrow
    Minor Nuisance
    Yes, the same problem.

• jakedee
    jakedee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 160
    after update still giving out 1 part, reset payout and give us another day!
    They really are trying their best to suck the enjoyment out of this game.
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4,219
    The update today was to fix the battle server issue, and was not the scheduled maintenance .  That will be tomorrow

KIX_DrakeToday at 3:35 PM

@here In order to make sure all our new features are working as best as possible, we'll sadly need to delay the downtime to Friday morning at 9am PDT.
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • john r withrow
    john r withrow
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 22 May 2020, 12:31AM
    Skipjack, I hope they get this issue fixed on the low payouts, this is very time consuming with just 1 part per base..