Poor HIVE Part Payouts

PREDATOR172
PREDATOR172
Potential Threat
Joined May 2014 Posts: 36
edited 22 May 2020, 12:17AM
1 and 2 part payouts for the majority of collecting for a single unit is just grinding boring and a drag.  For the time and damage you receive is very frustrating.  
  • Bruce_B935
    Bruce_B935
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5
    Account name Big Daddy 

I hit four elite hives and only got 9 parts. I would like to receive more when you update the bases. thanks.
  • damien.lagan
    damien.lagan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2
    I've hit thirteen, I've got sixteen parts.... getting frikking boring now
  • Grimsayer
    Grimsayer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 489
    usual kixeye lies promise up to 4 and only ever give 1.  offer  rollover but skip the pay window. so you need too just battle. what a grind. :((((
    this is me:)
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 873
    The team has been made aware of the issue where elite and omega hive bases arent paying out the initial 3 and 4 parts and the drones not being unlocked upon finishing the requirements to unlock the standard hive, a fix is being worked on, in the mean time you will have to submit a ticket in order for it to be resolved and fix your issue

we apologize for the inconvenience 
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    the bases should give 3 parts for the first base then 4 for the second base of all gen 2 uniques (Siege and after) the team is aware and is working on a fix in the meantime you will need to submit a ticket in order to get the parts you have missed
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Bert-666
    Bert-666
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 90
    omega parts are paying out 1 part what a friggin joke
  • Lord of Cinder
    Lord of Cinder
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 304
    your lucky, I hit 4 bases and only got 6 parts (1 + 1 + 2 + 2).  Its going to take me a year at this rate
  • Peter Graves
    Peter Graves
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 62
    7 OH hit 8 parts and 3 DC bloody joke.
    Sector 36
  • james.ellis.56829
    james.ellis.56829
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10
    Account name Big Daddy 

I hit four elite hives and only got 9 parts. I would like to receive more when you update the bases. thanks.
    nothing wrong with your payout it looks like you got the 4 3 11 so dotn complain lol
  • MIKIEBOY666
    MIKIEBOY666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 133
    Adel-Tech said:
    the bases should give 3 parts for the first base then 4 for the second base of all gen 2 uniques (Siege and after) the team is aware and is working on a fix in the meantime you will need to submit a ticket in order to get the parts you have missed
    And how does one go about submitting a ticket when you have not spent $50??
  • MIKIEBOY666
    MIKIEBOY666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 133
    So, those that have not paid $50 have to be disadvantaged again.   
  • Grimsayer
    Grimsayer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 489
    a little off topic but when there is no beads and trinkets too the natives ; or things above board theirs a survey? but when were questioning a few things no survey's?  just a thought
    this is me:)
  • KT-Lycan
    KT-Lycan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 6
    i have done 2 bases now and been paid out 2 and 2.  but will do as Adel says and put in a ticket for the rest.
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Adel-Tech said:
    And how does one go about submitting a ticket when you have not spent $50??
    sadly the parts cant be given without a ticket sorry
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Maj.Tom said:
    Adel-Tech said:
    I mean really how many times is this going to keep happening.One word (ridiculous).This almost seems like it is an intentional action.
    i know its frustrating but just so you know the devs dont do these stuff intentionally, and they are on it as soon as possible, next maintenance should have that fixed , again sorry for the frustration this has caused
  • Angel8348
    Angel8348
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 12
    Piece of Omega Hive:
    Only give 1 or 2 but not 3,4.Usually the sequence in other omega bases(Last I´ve done Omega Romero)was 3-4-2-1-1
  • Peter Graves
    Peter Graves
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 62
    Now hit 12 got 14 parts with 4 DC, not good enough Kixeye. 
    Sector 36
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,765
    There was an issue with the payouts.  that should be fixed,  In order to get your pay out for the missing parts you would need to put in a ticket. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • TWOTTY
    TWOTTY
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 58
    i only got 2 parts then 1 and another 1 cant be arsed with this chit 
  • Bruce_B935
    Bruce_B935
    Greenhorn

@damien.lagan said:
    I've hit thirteen, I've got sixteen parts.... getting frikking boring now

Well hit 4 more and you will get your elite hive. Good luck on hitting the omega ones since I saw a video of one of the youtubers only getting 1 part for that massive disaster of a base.

• Bruce_B935
    Bruce_B935
    Greenhorn

Well between 18-20 bases are the likely chances of getting the elite hive.

• Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 842
    I hit 3, only got 3 parts lol. I think the payout is completely random on this one. Idk if it's supposed to be that way or 4, 3, 2, 1, 1 or some other pattern.
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
  • MCL
    MCL
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 842
    One thing after the other...if I send in a ticket it will be 4 in a week, it's getting really frustrating
  • kixeyeuser_239739835_26712_751928
    kixeyeuser_239739835_26712_751928
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 12
    ive submitted a ticket got 1 2 1 1 what a joke
  • DAF-03
    DAF-03
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 126
    i assume these have been taken off the map to be fixed because i cannot even find one now 
  • John Rambo48
    John Rambo48
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 54
    kixeye wtf u doing to me been doing omega hive bases for 5 hours all i get is 1 or 2 parts its a descrace
  • John Rambo48
    John Rambo48
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 54
    your all **** wankers