Units in towers are damaged without an attack

General Sniper
General Sniper
Skilled Warrior
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 378
as above Tower Units are damaged but there has been no attack on the base. need to remove units from towers to repair them.
WTF is going on KIX.................
THIS GAME HAS JUST MADE PSYCHO'S LOOK NORMAL
GROW SOME SENSE KIXEYE.
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 870

Without any reliable ways of figuring out how it is happening the team can’t easily find a fix for it, it is on their list to fix but without reliable representation steps it’s difficult to fix

If you have potential reproduction steps then feel free to post them here and I’ll immediately forward it to the team

War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Bilkolover
    Bilkolover
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 571
    i have seen it  in loads of bases i have advanced scouted, is it possible that the have not benefited from any upgrade health once they were put inside a bunker
  • BenHur07
    BenHur07
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2019 Posts: 3
    its not just units also missil jammer has damege or walls when being put on base
  • General Sniper
    General Sniper
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 378
    edited 20 May 2020, 3:28PM
    I can take the damaged units out of the tower heal them and place them back into the tower. Doing 1 tower at a time and wait about 1/2 an hour go back into the tower and they are damaged again. So now I just leave them that damage doesnt seem to increase if you leave them in the tower to.
    Noticed it with placing the missile jammer [max level] as well, tho  the missile jammer does heal. And the base toon shows no damage either.
    THIS GAME HAS JUST MADE PSYCHO'S LOOK NORMAL
    GROW SOME SENSE KIXEYE.
  • Ralgof
    Ralgof
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 174
    I have seen this, same guys in all towers, but only some towers are affected, nothing upgraded prior to this, been paying attention to this issue.
  • Lord of Cinder
    Lord of Cinder
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 298
    all my units in bunkers are also slightly damaged, this has never happened to me before.
  • MCL
    MCL
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 841
    I think it is when you upgrade the units this happens to those in bunkers
  • KILA_B1200
    KILA_B1200
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 313
    Adel-Tech said:

Without any reliable ways of figuring out how it is happening the team can’t easily find a fix for it, it is on their list to fix but without reliable representation steps it’s difficult to fix

If you have potential reproduction steps then feel free to post them here and I’ll immediately forward it to the team

The original poster may have not noticed this, but one thing I have that may be a starting point is. My base was attacked and they got 77% on it. 2 of my 5 towers/stronghols have units in them that need minor repair; Some of my  towers were only damaged as I only seen a destroyed for 2 or 3 of them. The ones not destroyed could be the ones with damage units. Without seeing the attack there is no way for me to know. 
  • Paul_M7159
    Paul_M7159
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 371
    All my units in tower fully upgraded long time and only recently put in towers so its not upgrading that is causing problem.
  • Grimsayer
    Grimsayer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 489
    i have 5 bunkers with fully upgraded sentry and sirifen units in. of the 5 only 2 are damaged. and all at the same damage level. 
    this is me:)
  • Harley111
    Harley111
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 193
    Adel-Tech said:

Seriously?  This problem has been here for at least 6 months!  For pretty much everyone!  How about some of your own people work on reproducing the problem, don't lay this issue at our door