Looking to join large active alliance

Vince Hathway
Vince Hathway
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 105
I am an active level 133 player with all the bells and whistles who would like to join an alliance that is structured, friendly, helpful and fun to be with.
Living in South Africa makes it hard because of the times zone so it would be great if there was some players in the same time zone or close to it.
I don't need help in events and will always get the weekly alliance points but there are times when I will ask for some advice because being a pensioner and living in a country that has a very weak currency makes coining very expensive now so the advice would save me lots of frustration and money.
I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully I can join an alliance before the Bounty starts.
Take care and please be safe out there.
St_Vincent
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 440
    which part of south africa you from and please keep safe from the convid and durning this lock down
  • Vince Hathway
    Vince Hathway
    Minor Nuisance
    which part of south africa you from and please keep safe from the convid and durning this lock down
    Hi,
    I'm from Durban and have done since birth.
    Thanks for the safe wishes and the same to you and your family.

St_Vincent
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Skilled Warrior
    Hi,

im just down the cost from you in margate and thank you for the good wishes
  • Vince Hathway
    Vince Hathway
    Minor Nuisance
    Hi,

im just down the cost from you in margate and thank you for the good wishes
    Are you in an alliance and if so which one?
    St_Vincent
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Skilled Warrior
    i was but all of them have way to much drama so i solo play now much less drama
  • mezzatestapietro
    mezzatestapietro
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 80
    can join PUVAB sector 16 , we are different time zone !!
  • jooikka
    jooikka
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 24
    I am an active level 133 player with all the bells and whistles who would like to join an alliance that is structured, friendly, helpful and fun to be with.
    Living in South Africa makes it hard because of the times zone so it would be great if there was some players in the same time zone or close to it.
    I don't need help in events and will always get the weekly alliance points but there are times when I will ask for some advice because being a pensioner and living in a country that has a very weak currency makes coining very expensive now so the advice would save me lots of frustration and money.
    I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully I can join an alliance before the Bounty starts.
    lotrr alli has some members from SA

• Death.Note
    Death.Note
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 3
    edited 30 Mar 2020, 11:59PM
  • Death.Note
    Death.Note
    Greenhorn
    BEGNR allways recruiting best PvE & PvP advices . Death_-_Note
  • Vince Hathway
    Vince Hathway
    Minor Nuisance

@Death.Note said:
    (Quote)

Thank you and I will keep you in mind as soon as the undersea cables have been repaired.
    Right now the game is impossible to play due to the damaged cables that link South Africa to the rest of the world.
    Anyway take care and be safe out there during these dark times.

St_Vincent
  • Death.Note
    Death.Note
    Greenhorn

@Death.Note said:
    (Quote)

Thank you and I will keep you in mind as soon as the undersea cables have been repaired.
    Right now the game is impossible to play due to the damaged cables that link South Africa to the rest of the world.
    Anyway take care and be safe out there during these dark times.

Thank you mate , and stay safe