New old 2nd ww11 skins

Boater
Boater
Skilled Warrior
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 383
Kix how about some skins like the great ships of ww11. U probably dont have any staff who has ever seen them but they can web browse them.
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,767
    But how many pirates had old WW1 warships???

About zero? 

There's a game that caters to you, but I'm not allowed to say it
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • Boater
    Boater
    Skilled Warrior
    How many pirates had ships that looked like the space ships they designing now. A lot of us old timers like the look of the old destroyers and battleships.

• Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Boater said:
    How many pirates had ships that looked like the space ships they designing now. A lot of us old timers like the look of the old destroyers and battleships.

You do know that the game is set in 2067?

Perhaps to remind you..:

Battle Pirates takes place in the year 2067, where most of the world has been submerged in water because of a terrorist-led world war. The remaining population has been divided into two factions: the Forsaken and the Draconian Empire. The Forsaken are a group of survivors who rely on their cunning, tactics and acts of piracy such as stealing cargo from wayward vessels and bases in order to continue their struggle against the Draconian Empire; the Draconian Empire is composed of mostly affluent citizens who have banded together to form a right-wing, military-led organization bent on taking control of what is left of the world, resources and people alike. Players are aligned with the Forsaken, and it is their goal is to thwart the Draconian Empire’s ambition of world domination, failure to do so would end with a world subjugated under an authoritarian rule.

• Boater
    Boater
    Skilled Warrior
    Jeez all I did was make a suggestion on some different skins, blah blag blah
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Boater said:
    Jeez all I did was make a suggestion on some different skins, blah blag blah
    Just pointing out the chances of some skins for old WW1-2 hulls is really unlikely, unless they dream up some ghost battleship hull..