TRIGGER ABILITY: AZIDE MINE

CM Dade Murphy
CM Dade Murphy
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined May 2015 Posts: 579

TRIGGER ABILITY: AZIDE MINE

*Azide Mine Firing Pattern

Reports indicate powerful Co-op Azide Envoys are patrolling Deep Space, loaded with Azide Mine I Tech. Take them out to score full level I Credits which can be instantly applied to your hull. Additionally, these targets provide a bonus chance for earning a level II Credit. Find Envoys in Altairian, Umbra, and Pharmakon Deep Space, but please be aware these targets are both tough to take down and rare to find, so make sure you bring a Co-op partner! 

STATS

Level

I

II

III

Description

A deluge of high explosive mines are released into the combat area. Enemies hit by the payload have their propulsion systems disrupted and trigger additional mines to be spawned.

Faction Lock

Altairian, Umbra and Pharmakon

Mass

4%

6%

8%

Damage Type

Explosive

DPS

Range

0-30,000m

Speed

800 m/s

AoE

500m

Stasis

30%

Stasis Duration

4s

HOW TO EQUIP AND USE

Destroy Azide Envoy targets to earn an Azide Mine Credit, then equip it in the Ship Factory to any Tier 8 hull. The Trigger Slot can be found on a ship’s secondary, lower deck. Each Credit arrives with 4 Charges; once all 4 Charges are used, recall your fleet to apply a new Credit to the hull. Similar to other types of Credits, if these are unequipped, they are permanently forfeited.

While in combat, select the Power icon on the right side to toggle the Trigger menu.

On this menu, you’ll see the Trigger icon, hotkey, remaining charges, and weapon status.

STEAM: There are two options to fire. Either use the QWERTY keys corresponding to the ship, or use the mouse to click + hold the Ship you’d like to fire.

MOBILE: Tap and hold the Ship Card to fire.

Press the Trigger key until the ship fires - after that, you’ll see the Trigger cooldown begin.

That’s all there is to using the Azide Mine! Arm yourselves, Commanders.

LIVE NOW IN DEEP SPACE SECTORS

This discussion has been closed.