SORRY KIXEYE

WHERES MY GRINDER
WHERES MY GRINDER
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2020 Posts: 4
Bet that's the first time u guys have read that huh?.just a honest confession i used to play a while back and forgot my account details. I've confessed so it's up yo you if yo read on. I rember when i used to play they used to be mines about. there just does't seam like any place in the new game for salvs so maybe some sort of tierd mine thing? maybe based on ship class and tier.just an idea. I know i face a ban for it i'm happy to help out so there's an idea. hope my account is here next week lol. 
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,767
    Kixeye Praetorian fleet + L120 FM targets x 3 = 400,000,000 in res
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • WHERES MY GRINDER
    WHERES MY GRINDER
    Greenhorn
    dont have that stuff only three day play.not asking for free stuff i hear they given stuff away which is good.the early stages of the game don't match the later more modern additions. aslo there might be options for repairs or a well designed competitive play system similar to the arena or something. your maths equation is fine and all but it hasn't addressed why alot of us walked off this game. go practice maths dude :)
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,767
    dont have that stuff only three day play.not asking for free stuff i hear they given stuff away which is good.the early stages of the game don't match the later more modern additions. aslo there might be options for repairs or a well designed competitive play system similar to the arena or something. your maths equation is fine and all but it hasn't addressed why alot of us walked off this game. go practice maths dude :)
    Game has improved a lot in some areas..

Shipyards automatically repair after a hit (no lost ship build time) Dock will begin repairing by itself after a hit (vs until when you actually log in & click repair) & chore fleets can't be sniped..

Yes, there's always something to cause folks to rage quit, or just leave because they feel they can't get ahead..

& I doubt Kix will address 'every' player concern, they're not a charity & they do have finite resources to fix whatever is griping players...
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • WHERES MY GRINDER
    WHERES MY GRINDER
    Greenhorn
    edited 6 Mar 2020, 8:50AM
    girpping player. does that inculed u? i agree to a certain respect. the changes have been positive but wouldn't you agree that most of the stuff u bust your balls for from savls isn't worth it? Kixeye are a company they been around a while. these are just my observations
     what do you really think?
  • WHERES MY GRINDER
    WHERES MY GRINDER
    Greenhorn
    they might listen. i've said my bit about it. more input would be good