A safe place for gold

DracoBob
DracoBob
Greenhorn
Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
A place to place your gold so that you do not make accidental purchases.  So you can place it there when playing so as not to click something in a popup that takes your gold when it is not wanted.If you want to make a purchase you can pull out the amount wanted to use and place it on table to spend. So to speak. Not a real table or pocket of coarse LOL. I think this feature would go over big with a lot of players tired of losing a coin here 10 there on accidental purchases. I have had one for 50 coins and that is no fun lol. I do thanks Kixeye for returning some of it by the way. Just a suggestion to improve the game for players who would like this feature and also leave the option to keep it all like it is now open for players that like it this way. Thanks for your time.
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 490
    how do you make a accidently purchase by not looking at what you doing? adding more features to a game thats already has to many is just absurd
  • Anton Vz
    Anton Vz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1
    easy .........Lag , has happen to more than one person
    and do be careful when doing R&D research , your research token dont work. so when you click speed up there is no warning or option , it just takes the coins , found that out the hard way when i wanted to see if there is any option 

• kopo.loko.9
    kopo.loko.9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 77
    how do you make a accidently purchase by not looking at what you doing? adding more features to a game thats already has to many is just absurd
    Seriously?  :|
    "She said she loved me. Oh, hell, it wasn't my fault she picked me to get all wet-brained over."
    "Well, I'd say she certainly had marvelous judgment, Albert, if not particularly good taste. XD"